Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Guide

Lots of White in Dream

Had a dream last night of being with my twin flame at his house. We were talking about things we'd actually texted about this week, but we were able to have more time to actually talk. He hugged me lots. The main thing of this dream was there was lots of white. White kitchen, white furniture, carpet, dressed in white, helping him paint with white paint.

At the end of the dream I was running down the the hallway towards the front door when I opened the door and went out on the porch he was there but now dressed in jeans, with a shirt and dark color sports jacket. I woke at that point feeling as if I'd actually been somewhere else. Took me a minute to orient myself.

I felt really good that we'd been able to talk about the things we'd texted.

What does seeing a lot of white in dream mean? Anything?

Thanks.
Old 16-12-2017, 05:00 AM
Pathfinder
When we dream of white, we are receiving Divine messages or a message from Spirit..

White door knobs, white horse, white cross anything that stands out and when we awake we know for sure, it was no ordinary dream.

But you mention helping paint using white paint, white kitchen, white furniture carpet and clothes is showing a purification process.
Being his house, shows he is the one going thru this process, but you being the one whos dreamt it is spirits giving you the messages via dreams whats happening.
So this becomes a DIVINE message, and you are helping him, so you are also being used as a Messenger.
Spirits must be channeling or whispering to you and your helping this man.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow. I had a twin flame dream the other night and white was prominent. At one point we were sitting on my bed, which was going to be our bed, discussing having white sheer fabric hanging from the ceiling to the four posts. He and I agreed it would be wonderful, and all of a sudden the fabric was there with tiny, white fairy lights. It was pretty awesome. But I wondered about the white, it really stood out to me. But my tf and I only have contact in our dreams.