Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Experiencer
GREETINGS SPARROW,

Many thanks for your reply. You really do open our eyes as to how God has created our world and the universe in general. There so much to learn isn't there - but it's interesting fun at the same time.

Once agin many thanks for your help.

May the love of your God be forever in your heart.

JOHNTY
Old 03-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Lara90

According to my knowledge, which I recall from reading books, you are met by your loved ones once you have left the body. You are guided towards a loving light.

The soul is met by their loved one's and is guided by angels about his past life. The soul will have a chance to rest and then is guided in a loving garden like room which has beautiful vibrancy of music and colours, its nothing like it.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for posting this thread. I have been reading it, but am nowhere up to this last page, where I am posting from. There is much here to think about. I value what I have read so far. Again, thank you.

I had a question about twin flames, but I was able to find a previous post here that answered it. But I still have questions. Before I can ask them, I need to explain the situation.

Four years ago I lost my son, who was 28, to suicide. We were all stunned, since he had never engaged in any kind of self harming behavior. After some of the shock wore off, I began having dreams of him. In one dream, we were in a stairwell together and he was angry and began to urinate on the walls. Forgive me for being so blunt, but it seemed like an important dream. We were very close in that dream. I felt like we were peers rather than mother and son. It seemed he was trying to express anger that he didn't express in life. There were several dreams that seemed significant, but the one that was most significant seemed to take place on the "astral plane." Now, I'm not even sure why I think it was the astral plane--whatever that is--, but that's what keeps going through my head. In this dream, we were standing next to each other, really close, out among the stars or something, and when I woke up, I described it "as if we were man and wife," but I don't think that it was sexual. It was bliss. It was so wonderful that I went through the rest of the day without any suffering. Life was easy that day. I imagine that that experience was love. I think it was love that's greater than any love I've ever felt here. I think that's close to what love is experienced like when we live in spirit.

Did I really experience that? I think I did. I don't think it was just a dream. Did I really go somewhere and spend time with my son? Were we really in communication? Was that experience part of him making amends?--and maybe expressing how he really feels? Were we in the astral plane? If so, what does that mean? Did we meet somewhere between worlds?

I haven't dreamed of him in a long time now, but my sister has. I'm thinking my sister's dreams are his attempts to help her move past her grief, which she is having trouble doing.

I'm not even sure if I'm asking the right questions.

I should add: before that last significant dream, I had an image of a beautiful face in my head. A woman's face. This was during the day. And she said, "Can you hear me now?" I'm thinking this was some kind of preparation for the dream...someone to help me and my son connect.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.
Dear Dee,

On behalf of this community and of my family of light, I extend you love and comfort for the experience of loss you have endured. I take a moment to pay tribute to the life you helped to bring forth into the physical world in which you live.

Now to address your many questions, which really arise from a need to understand the nature of thought and the consciousness canvas of dreams. Your absence of knowledge of both leave you open to a wide range of persuasive ideas coloured by your emotional content conceived for your son. This is to say, your emotional outreach towards your son urges you to attach deeply meaningful values to these dream experiences to act as reassurance of your continued connection. The fact your son was born from your genetic cellular material means you will both retain a psychic consciousness connection in any event, because he is attuned to your resonant cellular frequencies. This is to reassure, you only have to think of your son and he will know it, for he knows, if you like, what channel to tune into. This does not denote however that he is going to majestically appear beside you every time. For it is for me to relay and remind, it is not necessary for a spirit to be present upon the Earth to observe events upon it. In fact beings far across the physical universe are even doing this from their own distant location.

What you must be discerning of is your own personal desires which overlay the interpretations of your dream states. Understand your own human biological brain and how it continues to function and process information in your sleep states. As the muscles of your body relax, your attention is detached from exterior stimuli and you enter your sleep state, your conscious will persona folds in on itself. This means the observer that you identify as you is folded inward into its core vibration, the vibration that flows through your solar plexus through your etheric cord. This is one and the same vibration as that of your soul group which you have raised query to. In a sense, your personality, your conscious will is detached from your physical body and your body functions independent of you, though you are still connected via your etheric cord. What your physical brain then does independent of you is it continues to stimulate areas of the brain which control visual patterns of information. Information, more specifically memory, is stored within different vibrations. Many of the visual experiences you encounter within your sleep states relate to the way in which your brain accesses stored memory images and brings them to life. If you can imagine your consciousness like that of a crop circle formation. A crop circle is a visual pattern of information which is given language through form. From a perspective on the ground the crop circle is simply a perplexing fold of corn. From the air it has a different perspective of greater value for it reveals patterns of information that forms images and diagrams.
Like a crop circle, your brain processes patterns of information which are interpreted and given value by you depending on what perspective you have of it. When you perceive imagery within your dream this is because your brain is accessing memories of imagery and form to give interpretation and language to patterns it is receiving and processing. Your brain is trying to make a crop circle formation within your dream state to express certain activity inherent within your active mind. This means you will often dream about things which you may fear, which portray you or another acting out questionable things or sequences which are reoccurrences from past events. You are not actually causing or controlling these sequences, simply that your brain is responding to stimuli still taking place to which it associates visual forms of language to, borrowed from the memories it already has access to. Put simply, much of the time your dreams are simply a natural process of your brain working independent of your free will conscious identity.

Your conscious identity, though aware of such dreams, is often folded into a deeper state of consciousness, which withdraws its conscious will somewhere completely different. On the occasion when it gains access to such dreams, this is what is known as lucid dreaming; when your free will persona is present within the aforementioned activity of mind.

This is however not to say that all experiences within sleep states are the functioning’s of the independent mind. Sometimes those of the spirit world, those of the physical world, and those between will place something of their own within your awareness during sleep. That fact of you witnessing your son urinating on the stairwell will tend not to be the most preferred or blessed thought transfer your son would wish to relay to you. He would most likely not wish to relay images associated with anger or negative association for that would incur adverse effects within your loving interaction. Any such transfers from loving beings within the spirit world tend to compose of images and forms of communication to uplift, inspire and alleviate the woes of the living.

May such words open many doors to greater mansions of wisdom.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
One other question I wanted to add: is it likely, then, that my son is part of my soul group?
Dear Dee,

On the matter of soul groups. Should one or any be of your soul group you would never need to seek to question nor to confirm. For both beings would behave and interact as if they were one and the same entity in two bodies. The love between you would be completely beyond and above any romantic sense of love found in human relationships. This is because you would have known one another for millions of years before the planet Earth harvested life. It is extremely rare for those of the same soul group to enter the same biological family, and only a few will even choose to have a physical existence. Even fewer on planet Earth.

This is not in any way to decrease value in the love you have for your son or those cherishable memories within you, but for you to grasp a broader view of the canvas of reality you wish to see.

-Sparrow

Old 06-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
GREETINGS SPARROW,

Many thanks for your reply. You really do open our eyes as to how God has created our world and the universe in general. There so much to learn isn't there - but it's interesting fun at the same time.

Once agin many thanks for your help.

May the love of your God be forever in your heart.
There is much to re-member. You remember by re-creating Self through form. It is through form that you are ‘learning’ to re-member all that you are.

-Sparrow

Old 07-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator
I wonder if wishing to re-connect to their Soul Group is one of the reasons why many humans feel a kind of angst while in physical life on Earth.
I know there must be many other reasons. But so many people feel a longing for "Twin Flames", soul mates, etc. And so many people have a deep feeling they don't really belong.
Maybe it's because they won't really feel OK until they are with members of their Soul Group?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
[color="RoyalBlue"]It is a great pleasure to return following my brief absence and redirection of attention. I thank those who have remained patient who I see have left their thoughts for me within these forums. I see various eyes of various individuals have been cast over my previous earlier writings, and I am pleasantly elevated such interest is still inherent, and my words continue to be held in such positive appraisal. I shall try my utmost to address each thought of each individual with equal care and attention.

The pursuits of those within the world unseen have much to do with the ongoing activities of the spirit prior to any physical life. This is to affirm that prior to any physical life your spirit has been actively engaged with a great many interactions and activities which had nothing to do with the human identity you are wearing presently. For it is, your spirit wears a persona many millions of years older than the human consciousness you currently perceive yourself through. It is this original persona, and its associated value structures held within that which you will gradually merge again with following your physical passing into the spirit world.

With this said, there are a great many human beings who hold onto their human consciousness and human value structure months, years or even centuries after crossing the etheric frontiers. The human emotions you conceive many of your human values from are often held tight within your consciousness after a physical life journey. It is often these sentimental values carried over which solicit further behaviours of mind and desire, which then attract you to activities and past times which stimulate your memories and the energies they contain. This is to say, after your passing, the cellular and consciousness memories will contain energies which attract you to do things which stimulate those memories and the values inherent within them. So it is, you may decide the persona of ‘Justin’ may continue to create fulfilment for your Self many hundreds of years after your return to the spirit world, and so you may still continue with certain behaviours, attitudes and pleasing past times which allow certain adopted values to live on through you. This is not to say you will limit yourself to just being ‘Justin’, for you will likely wear a variety of forms for a variety of activities, within a variety of dimensions, in and out a variety of time folds. You will not limit yourself to one dimension, one form nor one frequency of time.

Many, many souls who return to the spirit world have been observed to hold the attitude that their life and destiny, their life’s work, was incomplete or they had made a great many poor choices. Because of this attitude of mind they feel a sense of injustice within their own self-evaluation and life review, which they are compelled to engage in order to bring about a sense of satisfaction and completion to their human journey. The emergent wave of renewed activity tends then to refocus their consciousness back upon the Earth, often to try to assist those upon it to bring about a positive outcome to work they had once engaged with. Eventually, perhaps months or years later, that soul will graduate its attitude and consciousness to something different and loosen its active role with those matters of the physical world. The physical persona that once acted independent of its pure spirit begins to dissipate. The thoughts and consciousness of that being begins to merge and function much more closely with their pure spirit, which inevitably opens many more doors to what is possible next.

To return to my former illumination, much of the time, in the sense of time which you understand, will be used to continue with what you were doing prior to you being born in physical state. This will depend on what soul group you are associated with and their vibrational attributes and forms of expression. Meaning, how that soul group chooses to give form to their energy and Self-awareness, and how they work to interlace this energy influence in service to the rest of the spirit world, which is infinite in nature. So for example, you may have a specific soul group who express their inherent values and resonance through the forms of healing. They would have arrived at this mindset of attributes and abilities from the observation, over millions of years, of a great many beings of all shapes and guises who had undergone various forms of suffering or dissociation from their pure spirit. In identifying this need, they evolved their energies and identities to facilitate extremely creative methods of healing functions within their soul group family.

Wonderful. Would you please give some other examples of what eternal spirits might apply themselves to?; the activities to which we may return when our souls that have passed to the etheric align themselves with their spirits.

Quote:
Understand healing in the spirit world is purely an activity of healing, or altering consciousness. If healing is necessary for any being it lies within their consciousness which they wear within their held persona at any one time. In order to facilitate healing of another being, those of spirit must always enquire into the past life journey which created that persona and attitude mindset. It is a state and activity of memory. Suffering is a product of memory, for it is within memory where energies, attitudes and cycles of behaviour are conceived. Therefore the past must be examined. This will often involve consulting the Akashic records, or connecting to the core essence of something which illuminates transparency of understanding over events.

What will be facilitated by healers is the presentation of memory information, which is causing the suffering, which they will deliver differently, within a different state of perspective to that being, sometimes from a completely different persona altogether. This means they will give that recipient the ability to examine their problems outside of their human persona which created it. Once retained memory is understood and processed differently, positively, lovingly and wisely, it is healed. Because, in a sense, consciousness is created from memories, that consciousness will then become healed and that persona, that soul, will become lighter, more luminescent and beautiful.

The energetic channel theory which you speak of only works in the spirit world in as far human memory allows or accommodates. Although you no longer have a physical body and the energy systems which developed from and were associated with that form, you still retain cellular memory of it. It is this cellular memory of energy networks which can still be healed or manipulated by human healing modalities. Though this only remains effective for that particular persona and/or vibrational aspect of you. Consciousness itself forms the energetic network of your being which dictates your state of wellbeing. What you are doing with your human knowledge of healing is applying these values and lacing them over the top of your human persona. They will indeed work to heal to a degree aspects of human consciousness, but only as far as you still think of yourself as being human and physical. As you loosen your attachment to your physical form and appearance, which is only a projection of thought, the human healing modalities become less necessary or applicable.

Indeed. However, what I did not make clear in my original post was that I'm also wondering about the basic structure of the cosmos and the Spirit realms. Perhaps it can be called the Akasha. I suspect the structure and dynamics are rooted in consciousness. I would like to hear more of that type of theoretical understanding, your understanding, of this reality.

In Oriental Medicine and I believe from your perspective as well, the individual is seen as a microcosm of the universe. So in your understanding, that would be analogous to the spirit being a holographic extension of Prime Creator. I'm curious though about the so-to-say "background" of the Spirit World and Cosmos and how it (they?) operate/s.

Also, rereading your first few posts in this thread once again, I came across a reminder of the pervasive truth in your writings that the substance that forms the framework of the Spirit Realms is sensitive to thought projections. So how does this actually "work"?

Quote:
If you wish me to comment further with aspects of your various given questions I will oblige. I realize these are some rather deep subjects to absorb in one sitting.

Indeed, it took me a while to come back with these follow-up questions, although I knew what I wanted to ask right away. I suppose I wanted to take the time to digest the information you provided, before I decided to ask for more detail.

Quote:
May your affinity for the afterlife not cut short your physical one my friend.

Yes, I still find myself shifting back and forth from month to month between my wanting to leave and my willingness to stay. Thanks to an online counsellor of mine, I discovered an organization near my acupuncture school that teaches out-of-body experience/astral projection. At first my motivation to do this was to leave, but now that I'm almost in the class I am somewhat happier for the time being, and want to simply experience astral travels. Sometimes it seems if I can do that, I will be happier in my everyday life too. I will again leave the decision about staying or going for later. I'm not sure whether even if I learn to project astrally, I will have a choice to leave, since you informed me that my etheric cord's connection is so strong. Do you still think, as in your answer to my original PM on the subject, that if I can project I will encounter that choice, and some guidance in its consideration and preparation?

Hmm, sometimes I want to leave, and sometimes I think I can tolerate this life for the time being...but even when I can tolerate it, I still usually think I would choose to go if I really could. When you say that it must be my goal to be happy here in physical state, even if that happiness is seldom sustained...well, seldom is just not enough. Even if I'm happy maybe half the time, it's just not enough. I want to go where my state of consciousness will determine my reality, not worldly circumstances. It seems I really can't be deterred from this line of thought (and possibly, intention) no matter what encouragement I receive from you and others. Thanks for understanding.

Justin

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 07-05-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Wonderful. Would you please give some other examples of what eternal spirits might apply themselves to?; the activities to which we may return when our souls that have passed to the etheric align themselves with their spirits.

Indeed. However, what I did not make clear in my original post was that I'm also wondering about the basic structure of the cosmos and the Spirit realms. Perhaps it can be called the Akasha. I suspect the structure and dynamics are rooted in consciousness. I would like to hear more of that type of theoretical understanding, your understanding, of this reality.

In Oriental Medicine and I believe from your perspective as well, the individual is seen as a microcosm of the universe. So in your understanding, that would be analogous to the spirit being a holographic extension of Prime Creator. I'm curious though about the so-to-say "background" of the Spirit World and Cosmos and how it (they?) operate/s.

Also, rereading your first few posts in this thread once again, I came across a reminder of the pervasive truth in your writings that the substance that forms the framework of the Spirit Realms is sensitive to thought projections. So how does this actually "work"?

Also, how do the workings of the Spirit and Astral Realms explain the phenomenon known as Astral Wind? Beginning to seriously delve into literature on astral travel, I am fascinated by this occurrence. If anyone is unfamiliar with this terminology, you can find it described from the experiencer's perspective, by Robert Bruce in Astral Dynamics, Chapter 30: The Akashic Pulse: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...l_dynamics.htm
Old 07-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Experiencer

Thank you so much, Sparrow, for responding to my posts. I need time to digest what you've said, but I appreciate that you speak with such kindness as you tell the truth.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Experiencer

Sparrow,

I have reread your responses to my posts and this time they are making more sense to me. Re-reading is such a wonderful tool, one I discovered rather late in life. I am very, very grateful for your responses.

I wonder, Sparrow, if it is likely that my son inserted himself into the dream I had of us "on the astral plane"? That dream was so unlike any that I have ever had before. It brought great comfort. And the closeness I felt to him, the love, was exquisite. I loved my son deeply when he was here, on earth, but that dream was...beyond anything I have experienced on earth. Is it likely that dream was an insertion, or that my mind was again being active as my will was separate? Is my desire to see that dream as something more than a dream--again because my own personal desire? I want to say that that answer doesn't matter, but it does. It is important that I have some experience of connection to my son after his death. But truth matters too.

After my son died, I believed he ceased to exist. Perhaps he had changed form and was feeding the earth, but that wasn't enough for me. I couldn't bear that he could be completely forgotten...that he could fade away and the essence of who he was would just not be. I began reading various books, recommended by a particular friend, and I began to believe in the afterlife and reincarnation. As much as I wanted to believe that my son still existed, I wanted to know the truth. I did not want hollow, unreal comfort. I did not want to believe in the afterlife if it did not exist. But I think it is impossible to completely divorce perception from one's emotional desires. And so I keep questioning.

I received a message from my son by evp--electronic voice phenomenon. Is that message really from my son? Someone who I had just met at the time recorded it and sent it to me. She didn't know me, nor did she know my son. The message said, "I'm just fine, mom," and it was in my son's voice. Others have recognized it as his voice. When I first heard it, my body responded with violent tingling...almost like electric shock. I did not understand the words he was saying at first, but my body responded. Was that my body recognizing him? I do think I may have a very bad case of emotional coloring! Ha!

It is not important to me that my son be here for me every moment. That wasn't important in life, either. My job as his mother was to raise him to be his own person, with his own life, and I still want that for him. If I can know that he is okay, that he still exists, then I am content. But I don't want a placebo. I want truth.

What you said about my son and me having a genetic connection was comforting. I can hold on to that, even if my other interpretations need to be adjusted.

Thank you again, Sparrow.
Blessings.