Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The Saturn code

The planet Saturn is said to be "The Lord of Karma" and "The guardian of the threshold". In our daily life it is seen as a troublemaker, but is actually the planet that guides on in right direction - though with some pain and frustration.

Saturn is also known for being Satan, but not as ugly as the christians present him. The norwegian author Karin Fossum has a book named "The devil holds the light", and indeed we can say that Saturn holds the light for us and is through pain and frustration telling us the right way to go.

So it is the holder of the light. Another norwegian author - Henrik Ibsen - wrote: "Yearning for light is the commandment of life." And one can find that light through Saturn.

How can I do that? you might ask. Well, if Saturn holds the light - then go there!

The Age of Aquarius (apx. from year 2000 to 4000) is said to present space travel as one of it's features. We are well aware of the space travel in our outer life, but one should not forget that astrology begins with the inside. "God's kingdom is within you," The Holy Bible says. Some astrologers knows that we hold the whole solar system inside us.

How can you then go to Saturn on the inside? Well, first of all - who are you? In astrology The Sun is your identity so use The Sun. Put your identity on Saturn. That means in practical astrology: make Saturn in your natal chart to a new sun in a karmic saturnian chart.

I have for instance Saturn in 28 degrees and 41 minutes in Pisces in my natal chart. Using a computer software I edit my new karmic chart until my new birthdate (same year as your natal chart - just a different date) shows that my Sun is placed exactly at 28 41' Pisces.

In my normal chart I'm a Leo, but after Saturn's return when I was around 29 years of age, I felt I changed and wasn't much Leo of all. Being a Pisces makes more sense and I even have my Moon in Pisces in my new karmic chart.

I have read a lot of "cookbooks" about my new placements in signs and houses, and it fits extremely well and is spot on using this saturnian chart.

I guess one can try to travel to the rest of the planets also, using The Sun (your identity) as the traveller. I've already been on Neptune, Mars and The Moon.

Here are some recommended textbooks:

"Saturn - A new look at an old devil" - Liz Greene
"Neptune and the quest for redemption" - Liz Greene
"Healing with Pluto" - Donna Cunningham
"The Moon's Nodes" - Martin Schulman
"The Ascendant" - Martin Schulman
"The Moon - key to your inner life" - Donna Cunningham

As a software I use "Solar Fire" that I'm very satisfied with. I guess you can type in your new birthdate at astro.com also until you find your saturnian sun.

Good luck! :-)
Old 20-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Pathfinder

I look forward to trying this technique as Saturn has just moved into my first and I am looking for more structure in my day to day life.

Great book list: I've read most of them. May I suggest "Astrology, Karma, and Transformation" by Steve Arroyo if you haven't read it? Lots about Saturn in there as well.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:37 PM
Master
Hah I am digging my chart now. Very interesting and new information there
Old 20-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhubarbrosie
I look forward to trying this technique as Saturn has just moved into my first and I am looking for more structure in my day to day life.

Great book list: I've read most of them. May I suggest "Astrology, Karma, and Transformation" by Steve Arroyo if you haven't read it? Lots about Saturn in there as well.

Yes, I have that book also - but as far as I remember it's not a typical "cookbook" (it means it has no specific interpretations there) so I didn't put it on the list.

I should mention that the Martin Schulman book is titled "The Moon's Nodes and reincarnation".

I would also like to add that Liz Greene mentions Saturn (Satan) for being God. That's why the expression "Godfearing".
Old 20-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hah I am digging my chart now. Very interesting and new information there

I'm so happy to read that. At first I looked at this as one of my crazy thoughts, but as I got to "travel" to Saturn, I realized that it actually was a groundbreaking technique.

Thank you for all your support. It was a big part of me being able to form these thoughts, and it means a lot to me.
Old 21-11-2017, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I'm so happy to read that. At first I looked at this as one of my crazy thoughts, but as I got to "travel" to Saturn, I realized that it actually was a groundbreaking technique.

Thank you for all your support. It was a big part of me being able to form these thoughts, and it means a lot to me.

A lot of things do make sense with the Saturn chart. Where did you first come up with the idea of Saturn chart ?
I was thinking if we could do the same for Neptune / Uranus or other planets as well .
Old 21-11-2017, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Angelic:

If you read my first post in this thread you will see that I mention that, and wrote that I've already "been to" Neptune, The Moon and Mars.

Last night I had a trip to Jupiter. I hope to explain more of that later.

Just need to get a clear overview first.
Old 21-11-2017, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Angelic:

If you read my first post in this thread you will see that I mention that, and wrote that I've already "been to" Neptune, The Moon and Mars.

Last night I had a trip to Jupiter. I hope to explain more of that later.

Just need to get a clear overview first.

Great ! I look forward to your next posts. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Old 27-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Pathfinder
Anyone heard about the theory of Saturn by David Icke?
Old 03-12-2017, 12:01 AM
Master

looks fascinating to try out. would anyone be willing to work mine out for me?