Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Master
Climbing inside a plane, and dogs...

There was much more to my dream but this is all I can remember at this point.

I was inside a huge jumbo jet and it was at a 45 degree incline flying upwards, inside on the roof of the plane was like a rock wall but it was white and padded and had ropes across it to climb up. So as I'm climbing up I can feel the resistance and movement of the plane but kept going. Near the top, the "rock wall" comes out as a rock wall does, that part at the top where you defy gravity and have to climb around the part that comes out further at the top if that makes sence. So in the dream as I was at this part I couldn't get any further, I was too scared to go around the top part as it would mean I would be upside down and I felt I would fall before I could reach the safety at the top. My mum was also egging me on from the bottom.

Another part was I was at a childhood home and in the garden was my old dog Herbie that died and my dog Lady who is with my ex I was trying to protect her and keep her safe with me as there was danger around. There was other dogs lurking around, black ones that looked more like wolf dogs, prowling around so I was aware of those keeping my distance.

As the rest of the dream isnt so clear now I cant describe any other scenes but I do vaguely remember the presence of my ex, like the pull of sexual connection and intimacy yet the push of the problems we have had and the horrible feeling that leaves me with.

I did ask my guides to communicate with me through dreams last night, also may be relevant to add I work for a company that sell medical cover for travel insurance so is the plane in reference to that? I'm really fed up with this job now and want to find another job that is more me!

Would appreciate your insights :)
Old 03-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Master
Spiritually you are on a rise and a ride.

The wall stopped you from taking control of your destiny so the spiritual world is saying 'just hang on, because the world is now going through a major spiritual jump'. Don't let go of the ropes.

It could also mean for you to maintain your spiritual grip because soon you will see the angels in the clouds.

Once you are in control of your destiny, then the dream will occur again. This time though, you will have access to the cockpit.

EDIT: Black dogs are often Spiritual Dogs of War.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Master
Very interesting, thank you Tristran!

I have always said from a younger age that the world will change I have just known it and now we are living it! It is amazing! I can feel the release from old structures on a worldwide scale its like I can tune into that and I can feel the changes so as you said better hold on tight haha :)
Old 03-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Guide

Sounds about attainment and fulfillment and growth/achievement combined with concerns about safety. This is the balancing act of all life, come to the fore in your dream.

The plane is like a vehicle massive crutch to flying. The company/job security can fly, but you want to CLIMB. What you want is the raw natural rock wall with its challenges and your personal skill to attain and over-come. Never mind you were climbing 'higher' at a far smaller rate than the plane was likely flying upward..... you want to CLIMB. You don't want the plane to do it for you.

Could be your mother was part of you feeling externally pushed that you *have* to climb or *should* climb. The question is do *you* want to climb and where do *you* want to be. Is it to reach some specific goal or for the sake of climbing?

The ex and the childhood. Both types of family life -- as a spouse or a child offer also a form of security. your childhood pet could also be your *primal* soul being -- the true you of your origins, your core being. Others even an x or a parent are not you. you are protecting you.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Guide
I was inside a huge jumbo jet and it was at a 45 degree incline flying upwards, inside on the roof of the plane was like a rock wall but it was white and padded and had ropes across it to climb up. So as I'm climbing up I can feel the resistance and movement of the plane but kept going. Near the top, the "rock wall" comes out as a rock wall does, that part at the top where you defy gravity and have to climb around the part that comes out further at the top if that makes sence. So in the dream as I was at this part I couldn't get any further, I was too scared to go around the top part as it would mean I would be upside down and I felt I would fall before I could reach the safety at the top. My mum was also egging me on from the bottom.

Hi Ladyrose92, please feel free to disregard my interpretations if they do not feel right. Aircraft indicate mental/communication goals. The smaller the aircraft, the smaller the goal; the larger the aircraft, the larger the goal. Because aircraft move through the air, it has to do with mental/communication goals, such as starting college for a four-year degree. That would indicate a large aircraft goal. You must have recently started or will soon start a large endeavor. It is a personal goal, as you and your mother are the only ones in the aircraft. If co-workers were in there with you, it would indicate a career goal, but I get the impression this is a personal goal. Mom is/will be very supportive of this goal, as she was your "Cheerleader", rooting you on. However, within this goal, you will be challenged to overcome a fear or somewhat serious concern, because you halt your own progress out of fear of being upside down. This obstacle within your goal is going to be difficult for you, but will be essential in obtaining the goal(aircraft). An example might be a person starts nursing school because he/she has always wanted to help people, but this person doesn't like the sight of blood. It's a dilemma that will require fortitude for that person.

Another part was I was at a childhood home and in the garden was my old dog Herbie that died and my dog Lady who is with my ex I was trying to protect her and keep her safe with me as there was danger around. There was other dogs lurking around, black ones that looked more like wolf dogs, prowling around so I was aware of those keeping my distance.

Dogs symbolize relationships with others, depending on how the dog behaves in the dream. Lady is symbolic of your relationship with the ex, as you are feeling some concern about her in the hands of your ex. Wolf dogs symbolize that feeling of being "ganged up on" by others. This dream would indicate to me that you are projecting your feelings about your ex & the relationship issues onto his treatment of Lady.

I hope this helps!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 03-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Master
Yep, I think that the plane was huge so it represents my goal of wanting to undertand myself fully to live my life to the fullest and to find what it is I know I have to give. I feel what I will give will be amazing, maybe what I need to overcome is my own self confidence, I had the feeling in the dream that if I jumped away from the wall, a force would pull me in the air around to the top but I was frozen in motion, so that seems to represent taking the leap in believing in myself, as growing up, I didnt have much confidence instilled in myself. So having that confidence in myself, I would have got to the top!

The dogs were prowling around, slightly snarling, moving closer to me all eyes on me as I looked at each dog/wolf. They seemed shabby and matted fur almost. My childhood dog Herbie that died was just plodding around unaware of the other dogs jogging around the garden sort of haha

Can you explain the Lady part more so I can understand? We have a beautiful connection but moving out I had to leave her with my ex. I dont think he plays with her and connects with her as I do, in my dream it was like I was keeping her close to my body the whole time, picking her up and holding her under my arm, or like a baby, or just against me, feeling the presence of danger in the air but knowing with me she will be safe. I miss her so much but can't have her with me as I live in a house share now :( I dreamt about Lady a few weeks ago that she died and I was trying to shake the life back into her it was very upsetting. So what does this representation of Lady mean in more detail as I dont quiet get what you mean, sorry.

Wolf dogs represent my work collegues lol I cant stand working there, they are of low character and I do feel thats what they are like towards me....
Old 03-10-2015, 04:19 PM
Master
And thank you so much for your guidance clear blue sky and sojourner it really helps me!
Old 03-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Suspended
This is a dream of your risk taking. The risk you took by leaving your ex, and moving onward, and how you protected yourself from him.
Old 04-10-2015, 02:04 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Can you explain the Lady part more so I can understand? We have a beautiful connection but moving out I had to leave her with my ex. I dont think he plays with her and connects with her as I do, in my dream it was like I was keeping her close to my body the whole time, picking her up and holding her under my arm, or like a baby, or just against me, feeling the presence of danger in the air but knowing with me she will be safe.

Wolf dogs represent my work collegues lol I cant stand working there, they are of low character and I do feel thats what they are like towards me....

If you feel like the wolf dogs represent your co workers, then that slightly changes my interpretation. BUt that makes sense, as you indicate that they are of low character (coworkers) and the wolf dogs were dirty and matted. Lady is symbolic of your relationship with your co-workers. You are feeling ganged up on by these coworkers, just as Lady is being threatened in dream. The reason that Lady is symbolic of you is that she feels vulnerable and needs a protector. Herbie symbolizes spiritual assistance that you must request with this situation, as he is in spirit but seems to be oblivious to your needs/concerns in the dream. I think you are being encouraged by Spirit to ask for help with your work situation, but free will is so vital to the process. Meaning you need to ask for help if you really want it. I don't know what your spiritual beliefs are, but if you believe in a higher power or your spiritual guide, I would say a prayer for intervention with the animosity you are receiving at work. Spirit won't intervene unless we ask for help. I hope this helps! Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella