Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 13-08-2015, 06:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Depression is caused mostly by a chemical imbalance in the brain, it has nothing to do with what food we eat or vitamins/minerals we lack.
Yes, imbalance contributes to it also.
But it does in fact have nearly everything to do with what we eat and what deficiencies we have, and toxins and parasites.

I have direct personal experience. Do you think I am lying?

Please try to see your own limits regarding what you know and what you don't know. Please try to be honest about yourself and to yourself.

Quote:
Eating a healthy diet is certainly a good thing and will help you deal with depression but it will not cure it. Accepting you have an illness is not giving up it helps you deal with things, running away is not the answer, face it head on and ask for help
Eating according to what human body needs is the cure. Why are you stating things without having done unbiased research and thinking and having not tried on yourself? You have no truthful experience in this, so why claim things from such ignorance?
If you don't really know yourself what is true and not, then why say anything at all? Why not instead ask for more details and more explanations regarding what you disagree with, and why not instead give your own personal true explanations? You should know by now, what I've tried to get from some around here regarding related topics, something I never got. But I did get a lot of disrespect and insults and lies. Best you don't begin the same nonsense again, because I will bring nonsense and flaws to light whether you or anyone likes it or not. I won't hide from truth, and I won't try hiding truth.

Accepting an illness as a "natural and normal" part of oneself is stopping to search for solutions. It is giving up.
It is avoiding/ignoring the problem; trying to run away from the problem. But the problem is in you and will remain in you for as long as you don't address the true causes that create and maintain the problem.
Living with such problems, when looking for solutions from places they don't exist in, makes one very tired and makes one want to simply leave it all aside, even accept the issues as a "normal" part of oneself.
I once had issues I thought actually were "normal" parts of myself. But then I got worse health problems, was forced to correct my diet, and aside getting rid of the worse problems, those "normal" parts of myself simply went away as a side-effect. I noticed those "normal" parts were a problem and always had been, once they were gone. If you live your entire life in illness, as I once did, and thus illness is all you know, then it is "normal", and since it is "normal" to you you by default think it is right, all because you simply do not know what true health is because you have never experienced it.

In present world, the conditions we live in and the influences we are subject to, almost all illnesses are dietary related. "Almost all" does not mean "all".
Research... and thinking and considering, not denying and ignoring.
If you intend to give the kind of responses I've gotten so much around here, please don't.
Old 13-08-2015, 07:15 AM
celest

Nummi, different horses for different courses, Deepsoul has explained that she has problems with her diet so she is dealing with her depression in the best way for her
Old 13-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Master

Deepsoul, I know what it is like to lose the person you were and to grieve the person you have become. I have celiac disease which includes a corn intolerance and it has taken me a year to adjust to what I can eat and what I cannot. The learning curve is huge!

It has only been the past 2 weeks that I have had my former level of energy back.

You mention you are down to 10 foods. May I ask why?

When I (unknowingly) eat something that has corn or gluten in it, I become very lethargic and weak, not to mention in a lot of pain. My whole usual sunny outlook on life becomes gray and bleak until my body can cleanse itself and I have healed.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Master

you go girl, or boy if you are a male. people have yet to understand depression. loving it, or observing it is a good way to deal with it. like the movie, "a beautiful mind".

we still carry on. like if you have a limb missing. you carry on as you are. you get things that help you but you will still carry on. it is harder because with a physical problem, people can see it. but it is an invisible handicap. you learn to accept yourself and yes, love yourself.

kk
Old 14-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Deactivated Account

I feel depression is not seeing things clearly. I have had bouts of depression myself and used to suffer from it. Have you checked out Louise Hay's book You can heal your life? Also,this link you may find helpful:http://spheresoflight.com.au/index.p...energy_healing I know now when I am having depression,it just means I am not seeing things clearly,or seeing "truth." It's like you are wearing glasses and the glasses are fogged blurring your vision. Instead of seeing the multitones and colors of life and the vastness,you see things as if black and white,and small and through a tunnel.

I am wondering,if perhaps,you have some limiting beliefs blocking you from healing your depression if this is something you have had for awhile now and still not yet healed?

I agree it is a good idea to love your depression and where you are at. Be easy and patient on yourself as you work towards walking yourself out of the fog.

"Change is the only constant."