Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 03-08-2015, 03:37 AM
Octy

self-sabotage

I came across another thread and had an aha moment. It related to health conditions being as much emotional as physical.

Now call it what you will, being over weight in my eyes is a health condition (I really don't care to battle the semantics on this - fat is fat and I'm fat).

Anyway, I do know what to do, I think we all do to be honest.

My point is, I have yo-yo'd more times than I care to recount. And I have wondered in the past if I'm not self-sabotaging this. As in, yeah I can lose weight, yeah the compliments roll in, but man, I'm so over the cycle!

I wonder if I can't retain the slimmer version of me due to emotional _____ (can't think of the word). It would be nice to focus on clearing out old ____ (energy?) Whatever it is that is causing me to yo-yo.

Other than the obvious - putting food in the mouth and lack of physical exercise, am I holding onto negative energy < *pondering it given my aha moment*

Any spiritual weight-loss gurus out there?
Old 03-08-2015, 06:31 AM
Knower

Body (bodies) has requirements that would enable "optimal and most efficient form and functioning". Anything that takes farther away from the "optimal and efficient form and functioning" is essentially inviting and holding onto negative energies.
Physical body, emotional, mental. Whatever other bodies or ways of looking.

Most people either concentrate on the physical only, others on mental only, some on emotional only. Most often physical body is left in the dark, and if something is done regarding it then most times the awareness of what is right lacking severely. The "lacking severely" is not about the amount of knowledge, it's about the general truths-patterns and general correct understandings (you can know a lot, many many details, but are those "knowings" also correct? in most cases they are not).
Truth is everything should be good, not just one body. Those bodies are also connected to each other in many ways. If one is down, and not aware how to isolate, to keep, the negative effects to just the one body, then it will bring others down with it, the "disease" will spread. The most direct and most contributing way of influencing physical body is with food. Physical issues spread to mental and emotional. Eating something bad can make the brain unwell, thus minds manifestation in the physical not be right, and the same about emotions.

What makes one fat is that what is eaten. "Foods" that contain toxins. Toxins make fat. Pure and clean food does not make fat. Physical exercise isn't even needed to be and stay lean if diet is right.

For example. I've read and heard about how to get a "six pack", that it is very hard to get one, that you have to physically work hard for one. But when I look how "hard" I work, and I look at my abs, then I know first hand the "you have to work hard" is simply wrong.
It's diet, what you eat, that determines whether you have excess body fat, and how much of it.
I used to have some excess body fat before I corrected my diet, but not much. Still, it went away quickly after 2 months, and without doing any physical exercises.

Almost everything sold in supermarkets and such places are full of toxins. Very few items in those places are okay to eat.
I used to eat such garbage... I remember how it made me look and feel and think.
Now I eat clean and nutrient rich foods, and I can see how it makes me look and feel and think.
Difference is huge. Diet has to be right, not wrong. But what is "right" regarding diet? Most people don't have a clue.

Regarding diet, it's not just about what you eat. It's also about when and how much and what. Though it's nothing complex, it's simple, body knows itself and what and when is needed - just eat clean and nutrient rich foods and listen to your own body. And then give your body what it needs.
Old 03-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Master
Hi Octy an affirmation from Louise Hay goes like ,I AM WILLING TO RELEASE THE NEED IN ME THAT IS CREATING THIS CONDITION ,so you can say and write this and change the word condition to whatever ,I find it useful,,,,,,