Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-01-2011, 10:58 PM
casper

What are the characteristics of indigo/crystal/star people?

and How would i know if someone or myself was definitely one of them?

Also, is anyone here one of them or knows one??
Old 19-01-2011, 04:23 PM
AngelBreeze

Great Question!

Greetings, Casper! You have asked an excellent question and since the answer can be quite lengthy, you might wish to visit the following excellent website for more on this fascinating subject matter. The page may contain PDF material as well.

http://www.reflectionsinlight.org/Ne...%20Mode%5D.pdf
Old 29-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Greetings, Casper! You have asked an excellent question and since the answer can be quite lengthy, you might wish to visit the following excellent website for more on this fascinating subject matter. The page may contain PDF material as well.

http://www.reflectionsinlight.org/Ne...%20Mode%5D.pdf

Thank you for that link, i did not know anything about indigo/crystal or star children until i read this.

:)
Old 29-03-2011, 02:47 PM
iolite

My daughter struggles especially with rules and has a HUGE conflict with authority. She made life h3ll for her 1st grade teacher and herself. Her teacher DID NOT know how to channel my daughter's strong will positively. That kid got sent to the principals office constantly. She's mellowing with age...

Waiting in line... ever since she was a toddler, she has loudly announced (in line no less) how she hates waiting in line, lol.

Warrior Spirit...LOL!!! Like Poncho Villa, she's always ready to fight for ANY cause. I used to call her my little warrior princess. I absolutely love her indignation. Any injustice will prompt her to gear for battle to fight it, whether she really can or not.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:45 PM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

I'm a kid myself...A teenager, actually...And I think I may be what they call a Star Child because I am very sensitive and usualy have clear premonitions (if i understood correcly, that's the "knowledge" the dude was talking about. I can't be something else because I don't like my body and I don't like to play, and I'm not hyperactive and don't hate rules. I'm usualy calm. Now, my question is how can I develop those "gifts" the guy was talking about?

Love, Haunted Lady
Old 01-04-2011, 07:56 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
My daughter struggles especially with rules and has a HUGE conflict with authority. She made life h3ll for her 1st grade teacher and herself. Her teacher DID NOT know how to channel my daughter's strong will positively. That kid got sent to the principals office constantly. She's mellowing with age...

Waiting in line... ever since she was a toddler, she has loudly announced (in line no less) how she hates waiting in line, lol.

Warrior Spirit...LOL!!! Like Poncho Villa, she's always ready to fight for ANY cause. I used to call her my little warrior princess. I absolutely love her indignation. Any injustice will prompt her to gear for battle to fight it, whether she really can or not.

Like Poncho Villa, I meant Don Quixote
Old 17-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Violet615

I know for sure I'm an indigo. Everything about an indigo is me. Especially the warrior spirit. I always feel like I want to fight and I don't even know why. I'm a shy, quiet girl and the feeling of wanting to fight makes me laugh.
Old 26-04-2011, 12:15 AM
ShamanBird

Well, i myself, 16 years old, am an Indigo Child, i suppose you would call it. i assume star children, and indigo children are the same, but i may be wrong. I have a feeling like i dont belong sometimes, like, i wonder, did i come from space or something? for being 16, my interests are very mature, i read many college type books on metaphysics, and stuff like that. i like healing, herbs, natural medicine, color therapy, ufos/extra terrestrial life, stones, a bit of meditating, art music, and sometimes, i like just being a "kid" and watching cartoons and playing with toys, something i should of out grown by now, but hey im myself, and not every teen is mature like me, and im not mature like every other teen, if any of that makes sense, haha. got any questions, just let em know, i dont mind explaining more (:
Old 26-04-2011, 07:02 AM
paulrosk

Indigo people **** everyone else off, that's the main characteristic! They are misunderstood, thought to be "weird" or have ADS, mental problems, or hyper, moody, just not "normal". I know because I am one and has NOT been an easy life for me. YOU know a few Indigos, Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Robert Oppenhiemer, Steven Hawking, David Copperfield ..
Old 18-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Energyatwork

Actually if you look at the supposed traits of Special Education children you will find that they are very similar to supposed indigo children etc.
Children like this are nothing new at all. Its an unfortunate aspect of 'New Age' thinking that does there kids no favours at all. Some people are simply different. Sadly there are those that see a way of cashing in on peoples ignorance. Do you really want to stick a label on a child that will do more harm than good?
Let me ask a question here why would Spirit set some children apart as "special"? Is that not judgement on the part of Spirit? But then i have always known Spirit to be 'love without condition' some may have a differrent view.
Steve