Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-01-2013, 06:15 AM
mm86

I am scared of negative entities

I recently had an energy healing session and the lady told me that I am psychic. After the sessions, I have been seeing and feeling a lot of things. Every time I close my eyes, I see a purple tunnel/telescope thing with a hole at the end and images like tiny beings walking beyond the hole. I also see white spirit beings whizzing & flying around and a lot of sharp white and purple stars. I see all this with my eyes closed.

Of late, every time I am feeling depressed or sad or anxious (I am going through a difficult transition in my life) I call out to my guardian angels and spirit guides. I immediately feel someone hugging me warmly from behind and soothing me gently. It has happened every time I ask them for some emotional support.I also feel someone touching me gently in my foot,legs,wrists and under my nose frequently. I sometimes get scared and tell them to stop and they stop.

I asked my healer about this and also informed her that I am scared negative entities might harm me. She said that I am very deeply spiritual and negative entities won't harm me. But am unable to sleep? I am scared to even close my eyes as I feel that something negative might come and harm me.
what should I do to protect myself? I can pray to my angels and guides but I don't know them and am not sure if they are powerful enough to protect me.
Old 22-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Master
Dementor

I was lying in bed when a real life dementor took away my happiness, making me feel depressive...

I wonder if this dementor existed on the lower astral planes, created by all the people reading the Harry Potter books and watching the Harry Potter films...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 22-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm86
I recently had an energy healing session and the lady told me that I am psychic. After the sessions, I have been seeing and feeling a lot of things. Every time I close my eyes, I see a purple tunnel/telescope thing with a hole at the end and images like tiny beings walking beyond the hole. I also see white spirit beings whizzing & flying around and a lot of sharp white and purple stars. I see all this with my eyes closed.

Of late, every time I am feeling depressed or sad or anxious (I am going through a difficult transition in my life) I call out to my guardian angels and spirit guides. I immediately feel someone hugging me warmly from behind and soothing me gently. It has happened every time I ask them for some emotional support.I also feel someone touching me gently in my foot,legs,wrists and under my nose frequently. I sometimes get scared and tell them to stop and they stop.

I asked my healer about this and also informed her that I am scared negative entities might harm me. She said that I am very deeply spiritual and negative entities won't harm me. But am unable to sleep? I am scared to even close my eyes as I feel that something negative might come and harm me.
what should I do to protect myself? I can pray to my angels and guides but I don't know them and am not sure if they are powerful enough to protect me.

That purple tunnel/telescope thing is likely your third eye. Have you done any research on closing down your chakras? In other words the chakras responsible for your psychic abilities? I had my third eye chakra basically blown open by a spirit or what could be one of my guides and it left me a mess for about a week. I was seeing, hearing, and feeling all sorts of strange things. Then it occurred to me that everything I was experiencing was probably because of chakras being open and me not knowing how to shut them down when I needed to. I think a good meditation for closing the third eye may help you sleep better.

As far as negative entities, I thinks that's a common fear for a lot of people who are more spiritually aware. However if we are to continue certain types of spiritual paths it's a fear we must defeat and come to terms with. I think it's also important to remember that life is full of challenges and our Angels and guides are watching out for us. If they wont get rid of those things for us they will give us the strength we need to do it ourselves.
Old 22-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Guide

God, is it ever entertaining (and sad) to see the law of attraction in action like this.

When I first read the opening post, I wanted to say that you rather ought to track down the fear itself and find a way to effortlessly eliminate it permantly and infinitely. Whether that is possible I cannot define; I'm just really sick and tired of seeing people go on rampages of struggle and pain to "conquer" their fears by "grabbing the bull by its horns", also known as the story of "how I went though a whole bunch of unecessary suffering to learn that there was actually nothing to learn, and now I'm starting to feel better as the marks of the struggle are beginning to wear off (but did I really make any progress?)". But that's just me, anyway. Solutions, on that note, usually seem rare to these subjects of emotional suffering, or karmic records, so I can't by any means claim that this reality ever operates in accordance to my personal standards. Haha.

You would, of course, want to take the path of least resistance, on that note, though, whatever that be to you.

Seeing you have a very close connection to supportive beings of the metaphysical realms, you might want to specifically request that they assist you with this problem, and help you eliminate this fear permanently, to regain your confidence and sense of strength. It really is but an effortless energetic correction; it's just a matter of finding a conduit who is able to access it and do it for you, which optimally, but far from necessarily (due to the load of limitations and self-deprevations that human beings are subject to in this world), could be yourself. It really is completely <edit> up how much suffering a mere energetic imbalance can create in a person's life, when the potential to correct it can be so infinitely effortless. I frown upon this world. Limitations. Everywhere. "Not possible." "Can't do that." "I am." "A system." "Overload." "Beeeeeep..."

Best wishes!

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 23-01-2013 at 02:32 AM.
Old 22-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:

You sound too top-heavy. There are many chakras, not only the third eye. To balance this, why isn't your psychic healer guiding you to develop your root and center chakras? She seems to be constantly encouraging pumping too much energy into your head area, and I don't believe that's healthy.

Quote:
what should I do to protect myself? I can pray to my angels and guides but I don't know them

You don't know your attackers, either-- but you put more faith in that the negative entities can do real harm, more than your guides and angels can do real good. Why is that?

If you believe in gemstone healing, carry a protective gemstone.
If you believe in symbols, carry a protective symbol: pentacle, crucifix, aegishjalmar, whatever, take your pick.
If you believe you can smoke out bad energy and guard them with salt, then smudge your space and sprinkle the doorways and windows with salt.
Prayers: Namu Amida Butsu, Pater Nostre-- whatever.

You can even wallpaper your room with aluminium foil to stop aliens from stealing your thoughts, if that helps. But none of this will help, if you don't identify your fear as an emotion rather than jump to the conclusion that if you feel very afraid then there must be something to be very afraid of. It might be true, but without the process of getting to truth... I think it's more likely that you're wasting energy on a situation that's both so simple and so impossible to solve. Why impossible? Take all my advice. This is what I think will happen:

"What if this gemstone has been tampered with by negative entities?"
"What if this is a summoning pentacle and not a banishing/protective pentacle and it's summoning negative entities?"
"What if MY negative entities LIKE the smell of white sage? What if the salt melts because of negative entities?"
"What if these prayers are just words with no power over negative entities?"

What if one day you spontaneously felt no fear? "Oh, no. Negative entities might be manipulating me to let my guard down because they're going to try something REALLY big!"

If you're scared, you're scared-- whether there's any negative entity there or not. If you had any inkling if it was a ghost, or a land wight, or a servitor... then there are ways to specifically deal with that. But just "negative entities that are probably more powerful than any angel or guide" is futile to act against, because it really just sounds like fear itself speaking through you. That habit of fear and doubt will transfer to all of your efforts at protection, because the emotions themselves haven't been examined. The only one who can take you through and out of this labyrinthine anxiety? Is yourself. I can't even get in.
Old 22-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:

Your healer understands that you can not be harmed and I agree with that perception up to a point. It is you that can harm yourself by cultivating fears like this.

Quote:

We do live in a fear based culture. Look around the world and you will see what fear and protecting the self has created.

Your angels and guides what you to become powerful enough to live free from harm.

The only way to prevent that from happening is to seek protection from your fears. The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Any deeply spiritual person is feared and avoided by negative entities. That is unless they become negative them self by allowing fear to rule them.

This is a very common concern for most people. I hope my views will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Pathfinder

I use to see dark entities black shadows but i don't see them anymore.The way to get dark entities to leave is to think positive and not let them know your afraid of them because when you are afraid they feed off your energy.When they know your not scared of them they will leave you alone:)
Old 23-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Suspended
Quote:

Hi, I think Albalida has it spot on.

I channel every day and have done for ages - I still get the paranoia. 'Oh God what if this archangel is a demon in disguise,' etc. EVEN when the archangel I'm talking to has been consistently loving for as long as i've known him! It's just paranoia. We're just scared of being hurt, ultimately of death or pain or being swallowed by the darkness.

I once had a visit from the Christian Devil. He scared me senseless. Then, he showed me what it was inside me that caused me to be scared of him. It was just the fear in my mind that made me afraid of him - the fear for example of being judged and abandoned by God. He empowered me, believe it or not! Showed me the only way OUT of fear is THROUGH it. So you WILL be challenged on your spiritual path. 'Dark' or frightening beings may turn up, and dark experiences certainly will. They're only mirror reflections of your own fear, sent to HELP you by pointing out what scares you so you can get over it and move on.

In my experience the only negative entities that can touch you are the ones your guides ALLOW into your space. Everyone has a higher being in charge of their life, as ascended master or an archangel, who works closely with your soul and you for your entire life. These beings are the ones who HEAL the dark beings and bring them back to God. They can't be tricked, they have x-ray vision for fearful energies! You're very safe - one of them will be watching over you 24/7.

I suggest you ask God and the archangels for their help and protection, and state your desire to share your space only with those in service to God and your highest good - at that point, I'm afraid it's time to face the fears in the dark corners of your mind!
Old 23-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Master
You can just cover yourself in positive thoughts as said above. I know mentally ill people in my family who have strange "spiritual" experiences. And sometimes one of them sends this energy to us. I have seen negative shadows. This all ended with me ignoring their insanity and their power.

What I am saying is that usually bad people, mentally ill people, people with negative energy have negative entities around them. Do not worry about it.

The only way a truly sane good person can open up a door to evil spirits is if you go out and do some black magic or "ask the devil for something" as they say. Then you are inviting in the Negative Spirit.

And if you did have a "serious" evil spirit, what they call a demon, a spirit who is evil and never incarnated then you need a priest, shaman, or whatever to expel them from your household. But that is a different topic.
Old 26-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Ciqala

Quote:

Nothing can harm you, if you do not allow it to.

You may feel vulnerable and afraid when first exploring unknown areas.

But do you feel afraid in your physical body, or is it just your spirit bodies you feel fear in?

I'm asking for good reason.
In life we should feel stable and grounded in our body. If we feel small and vulnerable in our physical bodies, chances are we will feel the same in our spirit bodies. If you do not view your physical body as enough protection, I would suggest taking some self defence classes and getting more active in a sport, so that you know how it feels to be well guarded and protected physically.

But if you feel safe, strong and well grounded enough in your physical body, the next thing to do is know that your spirit bodies are more powerful than you can ever even imagine possible.
You may feel vulnerable but there is no need to. Just because you do not have that outer shell to protect beings from seeing you, does not mean you do not have protection - in fact, as time goes on you will become more and more comfortable with establishing your natural protection.

It is usually recommended for beginners to have some form of ritual tools in order to use - not because you need it, but because it helps you get a sense for how it feels to be well protected so you can feel that all the time. When you become more practiced and confident you can develop a confident knowing that you will be unharmed and well protected which therefore keeps them away from you.

Some good physical tools that you can use in the meantime that 100% guarantee all negative entities and spirits to be vanished around you are, sage (the dried plant or wand you burn) or incense. Burn cedar branches. Burn pine.
You can also find a crystal and carry it with you (one that surrounds you in a protection aura)
You can also use sounds, like drums, rattles, or my favorite, clapping really loud. The loud claps actually clear the area of all negativity, stale energies and negative beings through sound waves.
There are probably many more ways.

When in doubt, visualize a cleansing white light around you.
Better yet, visualize an impenetrable orb of white light around you.

When you call to your spirit guides, say "only beings of light allowed" and you can always ask your loving spirit guides to chase away any dark spirits if there are any.