Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 19-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Master
so I am starting to read this book over again. well I read almost all of it, but didn't finish it and it's been a year or so, so thought I ought to start over..
anyways, it's called Instant Emotional Healing.

but I was just wondering what your personal advice would be, on the approach you'd take if you were me.. there are many things from my youth and past and present that upset me, I think that the first thing that happened to me wounded me pretty deeply, so I've let every thing after hurt and stick with me more than it should have.. so there's a lot of things that I want to address in that regard.. and many qualities I possess that have taken a tone too negative and excessive.. well not just that (I'm speaking of things like being overly critical) but also things like ocd and arachnophobia and other things relating to anxiety and socialness and so on... Ok lol, so I was going to go about it as first writing down a timeline of events that I feel have adversely effected me.. and tapping for those things.. then I guess after that tapping more about my personal issues like the specific ocd n stuff? I think that tapping about the past will make some of these things dissipate at least a bit right? well that was my half-hatched plan.. as you can see that's why I am asking for your opinion too. thanks and hope this was easy enough to understand lol I know my thoughts are a bit cattywompus.. thank you Xan!
Old 19-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Master
Sapphirez... The best EFT method for releasing these kinds of complex patterns arising from past events is The Movie Technique... choosing an event that comes up easily in your memory and tapping through the scene from beginning to end with all your senses going - seeing what happened, hearing what was said, feeling all the emotions, and so on.

I haven't looked at "Instant Emotional Healing" in some time but I'm sure it has a more full description of the technique.

Once the original event, or several significant events are released you may find the ongoing symptoms of disturbance fading away. If not then you could address each one, or go for tapping through another 'movie'.

If you have more specific questions I'm available in pm.

Xan

Old 07-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Master
ok thank you Xan I don't guess I have movie memories of much when I was younger but I guess I do have more memories of a couple incidents when I was older. thanks again
Old 08-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Master
You don't need to have movie memories to start with, Sapphirez.

Just begin with whatever difficulty you're experiencing now and treat it with EFT. Often people begin to remember how it all started once the releasing process has begun, and can go into that to clear the pattern more thorougly.

Xan

Old 10-06-2011, 11:11 PM
scorpiowitch66

Xan,

Thanks for info! I cannot wait to try it.

Do you think it would help to quit smoking?

Btw, I always enjoy reading your posts :0)
Old 11-06-2011, 01:59 AM
Master
Thanks scorpiowitch...

Yes, EFT is used for quitting smoking. Here are some case stories and articles about that.

http://eftuniverse.com/index.php?searchword=quitting+smoking&ordering=&se archphrase=all&Itemid=485&option=com_search

Xan

Old 28-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Master

:) sometimes I use this on myself.. never had a name to reference it for others thank you, and I'll try to incorperate it into my healing more.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:12 AM
Master
I've just discovered a pretty good list of EFT practitioners. Working with one, in person or over the phone, is sometimes the best way to get started, or to go into healing more thoroughly.

http://www.fastereft.com/practitione...a-practitioner

Xan

Old 13-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Master
must bump
Old 20-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Color

These are the basic 8 points to memorize and tap...find out how to do it by watching a short youtube or 2....what to say, how many taps....it becomes second nature very soon if you have some stress or emotional upset.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru