Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Master
Matts dream

Matt dreamt that the opera singer Cathryn Jenkins died. He said he was with me and searching for clues in a room. He found a purple handbag and some crystals. It was a little purple crystal like I have which is an ascended master crystal. He said we was taking things such as this crystal and other bits in the room.

I told him a story last week how her ex husbands sister said he ended it with Cathryn because she had a longer second and third toe than her big toe. We was saying if that I said true then it's very shallow. So I don't know if that's why he dreamt of that. I felt it showed a shallow part of him that has died? The handbag and crystals show old baggage and healing? And maybe me being with him shows my help in showing love to him so he can heal these things. Would that be an accurate interpretation?
Old 23-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator
I think you are on the right track but I always suggest looking up the name meaning first as opposed to the person specifically. Cathryn means innocence and Jenkins means gods gifts so the dream seems to imply that these things were lost in Matt from his early life experiences and he no long feels in tune with life, the singer part. He is trying to find out why and reclaim his lost parts related to the crystals and color purple or ascended master spiritual qualities. You are indeed helping him do this. It shows he is following your lead and you both are finding your way to healing. Nice dream
Old 23-06-2018, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator
I would like to make one point about innocence. In spirit's eyes we are all innocent because we often don't know any better. But if we are brought up by critical, overbearing, authoritarian or even abusive parents we can lose the ability to see our flaws and failings as normal. We lose the ability to be human. All our actions and results become tinged with guilt, blame and worry. We do our best to be perfect to try to live up to someone else's expectations or avoid their wrath and tear ourselves apart when we don't meet that end. We can even come to a place of feeling responsible for how others feel. So to get our innocence back we need to start to let go of self criticism and conforming to others and start to see ourselves as spirit sees us. Humans who are just trying to sort their way through an experience they don't fully understand. Any mistakes or failings that happen on the way are just a part of the learning process.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Master
ahh I'm so glad about this! You said the other day for me to keep shining my light & love and he will follow suit if he wants to, which this dream shows he is which is excellent! I felt so blessed that I was in the dream with him and a part of his healing with him too. All these name meanings lately have been so accurate and meaningful to me its fascinating and I love how my dream messages are being communicated through people's names! Innocence and Gods gift links in with the other dream interpretation you made, saying that we are all innocent in Gods eyes, amazing! We both feel like that at the moment with life generally, the more I see the truth inside myself, the more I see his truth and how our experiences and who we are is so similar! So glad that we are both healing, it is starting to show in our lives definitely how we interact with each other, its just everything outside of ourselves hasn't caught up yet or still needs healing so I'm glad to hear this. We are both critical of ourselves but hide it, when we open up we realise how much we do and about similar things, so I will focus on this and help him as well. Whenever we seemingly 'fail' we do feel guilt, blame and worry and then try to be perfect and live up to expectations, avoid wrath etc as you describe so that really resonates! When you wrote about innocence before, I did wonder how do I/we go about that, so thank you for what you have said, I do have imaginings at times that I can remember seeing myself as God see's me and its all love & acceptance, so this I will work on. Thank you Michelle!
Old 23-06-2018, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I would like to make one point about innocence. In spirit's eyes we are all innocent because we often don't know any better. But if we are brought up by critical, overbearing, authoritarian or even abusive parents we can lose the ability to see our flaws and failings as normal. We lose the ability to be human. All our actions and results become tinged with guilt, blame and worry. We do our best to be perfect to try to live up to someone else's expectations or avoid their wrath and tear ourselves apart when we don't meet that end. We can even come to a place of feeling responsible for how others feel. So to get our innocence back we need to start to let go of self criticism and conforming to others and start to see ourselves as spirit sees us. Humans who are just trying to sort their way through an experience they don't fully understand. Any mistakes or failings that happen on the way are just a part of the learning process.

Hi Michelle.
I found this so helpful I just had to say thanks.
in places where others do not.
Old 23-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Michelle.
I found this so helpful I just had to say thanks.

So did I. Pagandell. That was beautifully said Michelle
Old 23-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator
Awe thanks guys. When I had this awareness for myself not long ago it came with an acute awareness of how unfair I've been towards myself and how sad that was. We need to be ok with failing to take risks. Failing and being wrong was no longer safe and it made life a threat to me. No wonder I was so exhausted and doing my best to sit life out. It's good to be letting it go. To know its ok to be human and flawed. It's been liberating. Hugs everyone.