Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 27-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Experiencer
Are Thise termed Aspergers Aspergers Starseeds

The symptoms list for Those Medically diagnosed Aspergers
Is eerily similar to that of a Starseed.
Old 27-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Those with Aspergers have ideal qualities for psychic and mediumistic development and some find ourselves drawn to this work but many are not as the lack of social skills get in the way or the introvert nature causes them to withdraw from others let alone get up on a stage, that said many have an eccentric, quirky, extroverted streak when it comes to their passion and passionate in nature they are. The intuitive aspect is well developed in Aspergers children, they often watch rather than interact because it doesn't come too naturally to them but these are skills that can be learned and they're not aware of the lack of physical or verbal interaction, they are interacting but with their minds and miss their own behaviour because their looking from themselves not at themselves, an ability they have the capacity to quickly develop which of course leads to enlightenment.
Old 27-12-2017, 11:52 PM
Experiencer
Yes I agree they are interacting with their mind
Aspergers children don’t think about what another person is thinking.
Which would make sense if they were Starseeds & are used to communicating telepathically
Old 28-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Experiencer
My child was born telepathic, but then turned if off, tuned out within 6 months
I’m unsure whether just tuned me out or turned it off all together.

It makes sense to me anyway if these children are used to telepathy but due to it not being used on this planet, forget about it at a young age but arnt taught the ways of understanding how humanity reaction & communicate.

Old 28-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

why should you be interested in psychologist terms ?
do these people that are in psychology know past lifes
can they see in the after life ? Uh no
so than this science lacks any substantial back ground to know
about souls and there living in the incarnated world
That there created religion has a convincing ring to it for those fully emerged
in its values is an other story altogether , seems that fill that place in your
consciousness up with piles of logic that all latch together it gives a feeling of knowing :-)
Old 28-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freejoe
why should you be interested in psychologist terms ?
do these people that are in psychology know past lifes
can they see in the after life ? Uh no
so than this science lacks any substantial back ground to know
about souls and there living in the incarnated world
That there created religion has a convincing ring to it for those fully emerged
in its values is an other story altogether , seems that fill that place in your
consciousness up with piles of logic that all latch together it gives a feeling of knowing :-)

Are you trying to say, ask silly question; get a silly answer? Oh wait, that was an answer - and so is this! Never mind. teehee.
Old 28-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Are you trying to say, ask silly question; get a silly answer? Oh wait, that was an answer - and so is this! Never mind. teehee.

thank you for showing me you also have insight and knowledge and telling me its more than me :-)
Old 29-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Experiencer
Anyone with a significantly different vibration from those around them is gonna have a hard time with social interaction.
Just like a gear spinning at a different speed from the rest of the machine "is gonna have a bad time"

Autism is just the medical term for that phenomenon.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

I have been called an Asperger's person before because of some of my traits (hyper obsessiveness, social skills problems, meltdowns) but I'm usually diagnosed as bipolar or bipolar and schizophrenic. But on the other hand I've been called "hyper-empathetic" which doesn't fit Asperger's.

I honestly don't know what I am, I've considered many both mainstream and metaphysical labels but nothing is satisfactory. I have tested as a genius... But I have lots of differences/problems not just explained by that, especially my over emotionality.

I don't know if psychological problems are really spiritual problems/differences.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:47 AM
Administrator
Aspergers is a mild form of Autism.there are clever people from both asperges and autism. my friends son was diagnosed with asperges but it soon became clear he was more than that.
he would get so frustrated with not being able to express himself. that he used to try and strangle his mother, yet from the age of 4 he could tell the 24 hour clock . he was called starseed by some.
but now he is on medication because they finally said he was severely autistic he gets agressive, he is 30 now and is a hand full.
i dont know how many times he lashes out at his mother. he is loosing his speach but he speaks through his eyes,
i can understand him but some people think he is just staring at them,
but from my experience asperges and autism are just labels. for what a lot of people really are.

Namaste