Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Lepus

Question Orgonite

Hello

Can orgonite protect you from EMF radiation?

Here's the history behind orgonite. I've heard that the U.S government is trying to censor orgonite from selling.

Lastly, what are some properties behind orgonite? I would like to know your experience with orgonite.

Lepus
Old 11-09-2018, 02:30 AM
Master
Orgonite is not a farady cage but because of what is in her, she can do some blocking.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

Can orgonite protect you from EMF radiation?

Here's the history behind orgonite. I've heard that the U.S government is trying to censor orgonite from selling.

Lastly, what are some properties behind orgonite? I would like to know your experience with orgonite.

Lepus

Purchasing an orgonite pyramid can help with protection and purification. An orgone pyramid can act as a filter for toxic energy in the atmosphere (like positive ions from EMFs). Goverments have set up what is referred to as elf and gwen towers to emit emfs and change the frequency in certain areas, this in turn is believed to have an affect on our own frequency and dumbs down our opening to raising our vibration. So it is a pretty scary thought to know that at any time people that the elite may know are awakening and becoming enlightened to truth can be targeted by these emf and frequency changes through these towers. The orgonite pyramid acts as an attracting filter of sorts to keep this from affecting us. I know many who have them throughout their homes and even placed in certain areas on their property. I personally believe they help.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Lepus

Hi

Thanks for your comments. I better stock up on orgonite then. Spirit Bird, don't forget man made EMFs we use every day such as cellphones, laptops, appliances, tablets, Wi-Fi devices, televisions, computers and much more. The government knows about the dangers of EMF radiation, but won't tell the public about it. Better start looking for ways to shield your body from these harmful frequencies.

Lepus
Old 11-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Experiencer

Interesting, first time that I've heard of orgonite.
Old 14-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hi

Thanks for your comments. I better stock up on orgonite then. Spirit Bird, don't forget man made EMFs we use every day such as cellphones, laptops, appliances, tablets, Wi-Fi devices, televisions, computers and much more. The government knows about the dangers of EMF radiation, but won't tell the public about it. Better start looking for ways to shield your body from these harmful frequencies.

Lepus

To see how effective an item is, put the items around you and see if your cell phone still receives a signal. The only item I know that will eliminate cell phone signals and other signals is a farady cage.
Old 13-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Seeker

I did some research on orgonite jewelry and it sounded pretty good. Basically taking in negative energy and scrubbing it clean, releasing positive energy.

I have 2 pairs of orgonite earrings, as well as 2 small resin pyramid orgone energy generators. I was hoping to feel some kind of tangible energy boost in general or at least to enhance my energy work. So far, I have not noticed any difference.