Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 05-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Robertj

GOD

We hear about many successful people who had to overcome great hardship,adversity or very humble beginnings.

If we believe in god,we might think these people were truely blessed.we might believe god was certainly watching out for them,looking out for their best interests.God certainly blessed them.

But then we reflect back to our own lives,they seem so ordinary,Now we might still think god loves us and we might even believe we are worthy of wonderful lives.So why the difference.

Maybe we have a belief were we imagine god worked really hard,even overtime so that certain people got incredible lives,and when got around to us,God,well God just got tired.

But what if God really is GOD.Never gets tired and never has limits-What if we just have a limited idea of God,and so,God just obliges us.

Some say we only experience what we believe.Some say,God says..ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEFS IT IS GIVEN.

Just saying.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Could you please define success?
Old 11-04-2015, 07:19 AM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerulean
Could you please define success?

(To me) CONTENTMENT and INNER PEACE aka JOY :)
Old 08-05-2015, 12:38 AM
Master

maybe the person worked hard. maybe the person was open to possibilities and spirit. maybe our lives are our lives.

i believe in god. i still to work and not wait for god to do it for me.

kk
Old 11-06-2015, 01:14 PM
Master
People need to build belief in themselves, stuff any other false God.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:21 AM
Knower
I TEND TO RESONATE WITH THE THOUGHT THAT ALL I CAN DO IS MY
BEST EFFORT AND IF DOING MY BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE
"ALL PERVADING OR SOURCE"IT SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.
Old 28-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj

But what if God really is GOD.Never gets tired and never has limits-What if we just have a limited idea of God,and so,God just obliges us.

Some say we only experience what we believe.Some say,God says..ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEFS IT IS GIVEN.

Just saying.
Your first sentence, I think " God " is a title for the all encompassing awareness, the infinite consciousness that exists in each and every one of us.
Each religion may give the title " God " a different name, and, there are many. Are they all the same? Probably not. That's where in the second sentence may have some merit. It's according to what you believe.

That's what I lean on, your last sentence. It is as we believe. This could lead to a discussion as to whether or not there is an absolute truth, or, is " truth " whatever you believe, since, it's given to you as you believe.

Do names really matter? ( God, Allah, Jehovah Yahweh, etc. ) I don't know. I'd like to think they don't. When you address God, whatever name you believe you should call him should be OK. Wouldn't it?

If my name is Robert, and, some people refer to me as " Bob ", are those people wrong ? Do they have me mixed up with someone else? Of course, not, it's just a different way they address me.

How a person addresses " God " is of their own personal preference. And, yes, if you are in a particular belief, you may be instructed that you have to refer to " God " in a certain way. Call him by a certain name.

But, that would be your choice, your belief. If you join a religion, a belief system, and, they want you to address God with a certain name, that's part of the package.
Old 28-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Master
I agree Rodan- (awesome name btw. Rodan was one my favorite Godzilla characters )

I think Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, were all personifications for the Higher Power. Not to say that God is only impersonal, but God's relationship with humans is personal whereas with other life and existence it may be impersonal. There are different aspects to God, just like ourselves.

I do feel though that GOd is more of a relationship-to-us than a separate figure in the sky.

God is the Headmaster of the universe-school, and God is our source and Father-Mother to our own soul. We share the same spiritual dna if you wanna call it that. We are all interconnected
Old 29-07-2015, 03:08 AM
Suspended

How does a human being ever consider what they propose is holy?

They think about it.

How have we ever achieved information consciously/spiritually?

By visions and spiritual advice.

What has healing of the spirit as a purpose of advice meant?

Understanding of the condition of life itself as a function.

How would a human being interpret another human's spiritual cellular condition?

As a cell O

What would that cell be doing as a spiritual review?

Swirling light within it as a energy release.

What would this symbolic spirit interpreation relate?

The letter G

G begins at a "dot" presence.

We relate spirit to the condition of life.

We relate life to the condition of time and counting.

O the circle is counting of time.

We say the holy creator is a 3 funtion.

Where does the letter G begin?

At the O cell timed function of 3 as a spiritual review.

G forms the O function of cellular replacement, reviewed through the condition of cell splitting.

Cells split O into 2 bodies.

As the cell splits from O by a half condition I....O and I = PHI symbol

O split into 2 = D as a letter evaluation.

GOD explained spiritually as the Creator activity of a human cell body.

D given a value of explanation as 500
D and D as a full cell O = 1000 given to the Christ explanation.

Therefore it is obvious that a human being who was using their own spiritual conscious self awareness....studying concepts of creation and creator used their own physical presence and spiritual psyche to document information about PHI as the PHI lo sophia of the stone or the WORD OF GOD.

The dot point as a secret meaning, only known by the Philosophers and never discussed in public only because it was a secret is the "dot" point called "magdalia" the crumb.

As the Christ was called the bread, then this is obviously a spiritual truth.

The crumb or dot is radiation.

The Philosophers called the Earth stone their Mother or Mother Earth.

Therefore the holiness of Magdalene or "dot point" radiation involved a signal that their own spiritual awareness evaluated as being a HOLY CONDITION OF LIFE.

For Magdalia or Earth Mother radiation stone light sound was HOLY, the HOLY SPIRIT interaction with the natural spiritual life and cellular replacement interaction.

They knew this advice was real, only because their own holy spirits got attacked when their evil brother who considered the RA TEACHINGS for GIZA were evil involving the BOOK OF THE DEAD.....deceased radiation.

They were attacking the life of humanity....the spiritual Philosophers knew they were being attacked.....they only had their own spiritual psyche to prove to others in the ancient time that they were being attacked.

This is why they wrote the WORD OF GOD to prove to their evil minded brother Philosopher that HE WAS WRONG and that his RADIATION SIGNAL was MURDERING THEIR HOLY SPIRITS.

This is what the CHRIST AWARENESS was about.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:59 AM
TanyaTiedje

And well said too! As we believe, so it is. God gave us such great power in that we are the authors of our own story, able to manifest what we choose to through the power of our free will. The sun shines equally upon all. It is up to us whether we want to stand in the shadows or bask in the light