Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-10-2014, 11:35 AM
You don't have to go back and deal with childhood issues...That vibration that was creating
childhood issues, now it's creating today issues.
Deal with it in your now.
"Which thought feels better? Which thought feels better?
Which thought feels better?"

---Abraham

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Make the best of where you are and do your best to line up your Energy from where you are,
because any bit of struggle or any bit of regret only holds your cork under the water and doesn't
allow you to connect with the Energy that would allow anything to improve.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Fear only exists when you do not understand that you have
the power to project thought and that the Universe will respond.

---Abraham

Old 30-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
Miss H....
This has helped tremendously.
Please, keep them coming.
Yes, this is a very insightful thread. Thank you for this.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 30-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Yes, this is a very insightful thread. Thank you for this.
You are SO welcome, it helps me, too!
Each sentence just inspires us so much!

Old 31-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Life is supposed to be fun. You said, "I'll go forth and choose. I'll paint a picture of the things that I want, and
I'll vibrate about them because that's what I'm giving my attention to. And the Universe will respond to my vibration.
You did not say, "I'll go forth and struggle into joy," because from your Nonphysical Perspective you know it is vibrationally not possible.
You cannot struggle to joy. Struggle and joy are not on the same channel. You joy your way to joy.
You laugh your way to success.
It is through your joy that good things come.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:13 PM
There has never been an injustice anywhere in this physical
time/space reality or anywhere else.
Law of Attraction does not promote injustice.
Law of Attraction amplifies the vibration that is within you.

--- Abraham

Old 02-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Never mind what-is. Imagine it the way you want it to be
so that your vibration is a match to your desire.
When your vibration is a match to your desire, all things in your experience will gravitate
to meet that match every time.

---Abraham

Old 02-11-2014, 11:07 AM
...rather than thinking in terms of time, think in terms of expansion,
and then you will understand time in the way we understand it.
We never think about how long anything takes.
We are just enjoying the expansion.

And so, our now is always powerful in our anticipation of what is becoming.

---Abraham

Old 03-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life Force, and each cell is independently responding.
When you feel joy, all the circuits are open and the Life Force or God Force can be fully received. When you feel guilt or
blame or fear or anger, the circuits are hindered and the Life Force cannot flow as effectively. Physical experience is about
monitoring those circuits and keeping them as open as possible.
The cells know what to do. They are summoning the Energy.

---Abraham