Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Seeker

Twin Flame or God?

Okay, so I gotta ask because I've been getting mixed synchronicities for the past few months and I want to try and balance my spirit. This is kind of a several part question.

One.
I come from a hardcore Christian background, so, please forgive this question. Is God really selfish? What I mean is, my connection to my twin flame (who is in spirit) has intensified so much in the last year and i can't tell when she is talking to me or when it is God. Again, forgive my ignorance here, but I also seem to get synchronicities from Jesus too. Is my fear of completely letting go of my Christian roots causing "glitches" in my spirit? Also, if I choose to talk exclusively to my TF will it upset God in any way? Or am I talking to God when I talk to my TF?

Two.
This one is a little weird, but I'm assuming it isn't so unique within these forums. I have received plenty of synchronicities regarding my TF being the literal daughter of Lucifer. Is this supposed to be some sort of metaphor or something? Like, in order to conquer my inner fear I must find a reason to love my enemy? By the way, I've never "hated" or judged Lucifer. Quite the contrary in fact. I've always wanted to know his side. So when I say enemy, I am again referencing my Christian roots.

Any feedback would be great! This is just something that has been a thorn in my side
Old 22-11-2018, 12:17 AM
Ascender

All depends on what your definition of "God" is and I am in no way going to presume to tell you what to believe. If you choose to believe "God" is Yahweh, the God of the old testament, then it makes sense as he is by his own admission, jealous. However, this journey has led me to view God in a totally different way, and not as a being at all. As for Lucifer, the jury is still out in my mind as to who or what he is or if he even exists. Some say Jesus is Lucifer, the whole morning star thing. Then again, if you view God as everything, as I do, then it's all God in the long run anyway. Sorry if I just added to your confusion.
Old 22-11-2018, 01:27 AM
Suspended
Guide
It's my belief that a twin flame is allowed access to you by gods allowance of it. I also believe God love is for the best and a twin flame helps to channel the divinity of god in yourself, they bring you closer to god. I wouldnt worry about god being jealous, love with all your heart and talk all you want with your twin flame. I think god would be happy about that as long as you're growing which that's what a twin flame does is make you grow.

I dunno what to say about glitches in your spirit. If you feel the need to discard your religious upbringing then explore that. I'm kinda going through the same issues regarding devotion to god starting to think it's all just a fairytale and I find letting go of the story helps me to live more fully. I actually feel more clear headed without that story.

Divorce the story, but keep your divinity and connection if that makes sense
Old 22-11-2018, 05:35 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
It's my belief that a twin flame is allowed access to you by gods allowance of it. I also believe God love is for the best and a twin flame helps to channel the divinity of god in yourself, they bring you closer to god. I wouldnt worry about god being jealous, love with all your heart and talk all you want with your twin flame. I think god would be happy about that as long as you're growing which that's what a twin flame does is make you grow.

I dunno what to say about glitches in your spirit. If you feel the need to discard your religious upbringing then explore that. I'm kinda going through the same issues regarding devotion to god starting to think it's all just a fairytale and I find letting go of the story helps me to live more fully. I actually feel more clear headed without that story.

Divorce the story, but keep your divinity and connection if that makes sense

Thank you. Somehow I feel that was the answer I needed. I guess I can find comfort in just knowing that none of us were given a manual on how to or how not to love. And I guess love in any form would recognize itself no matter what. My TF does grow the light within me and without her...well I think I would've given up a while back. Thank you again and may your light grow brighter!