Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Can anyone help me move on from twin flame.

As title says.
I’m tired and want to move on but I just can’t seem to.
Reason I can’t move on....constantly thinking about the person, constant number sequences and signs (funny as it’s usually other numbers I see in sequence but today on joining...the time you visited the site is visible was 11.11) that was the exact time I first logged into this site looking for help!
Anyone who knows about being chased by the number sequences will know....receipts, number plates, clocks, phone etc....this drives me insane.!
I feel like I just want some peace.
I want this person who is currently in and out of my life to be with me more than anything but I now for the first time feel like saying to the universe....ok I quit, I can’t win here so I’ll forget about it all just take him from my thoughts and make me strong....no they intensify the signs!
Any help please??
Old 21-11-2018, 10:57 PM
irisa

Hi Sasha78,

i think you've given yourself the answer already: 'i just want some peace', but still you get chased by the numbers/signs. What i (just my opninion) believe is that signs are not only meant to say that the two of you should be together (right now). Maybe the two of you are meant to be together, but maybe only when 'the time is right'...for instance 'when you are feeling at peace'...And maybe a relationship isn't THE goal, but are you both meant to 'help' eachother become ýour real self'...time will tell.

Good luck!

Irisa
Old 22-11-2018, 02:44 AM
Experiencer

I don't believe it's possible to truly "move on." I prefer "moving around". I haven't seen my TF in more than a decade. He's always with me because that's part of the nature of the relationship. But, that doesn't mean I wasn't able to find romantic love from someone else. It doesn't mean I was never able to live my life. Part of the TF path is learning to love yourself. Sometimes, that means not being with the one you have this resonance with. I can't tell you how to do it. But, I will tell you this. I begged the universe to set me on the path I needed to follow twice in my life. The first time, it brought me my TF. The second, it brought me my husband. But both times, it was at the time/with the person I least expected to find peace with. You will find your path, but it might take a while. Just live. That's all you can do. Live.
Old 22-11-2018, 04:50 AM
Suspended
Guide
The only way out is in...
Old 22-11-2018, 05:20 AM
Guide

Acceptance. Learn to accept the relationship as it is and live your life. When you do you'll be put on the right path for you. He may even come back in your life later, as mine did - 20 years later.