Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful to you?
It was helpful and I will use it in my meditations/life. 4 40.00%
It was helpful but I will not implement anything in it. 2 20.00%
I could not understand it/needed more information. 0 0%
It was too long and I didn't read all of it. 1 10.00%
I disagree with what it said. 1 10.00%
I have no opinions or thoughts about it-don't care. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2011, 09:01 PM
ZeroPointField

Hey Sozerious. Thanks for the reply. I did LOVE your original post and I will refer back to it for sure, and the subsequent stuff. As I mentioned before, we learn at the school I'm attending that grounding and connecting to the earth are very foundational for doing the kind of thing you're referring to. I realize you said the term grounding just refers to a release of energy, but in our school and the way I use the term it means both that and connecting to the earth. Maybe just semantics or maybe an incorrect use of the term, but it's what I'm used to. Just wanted to let you know what I meant if I say grounding in the future.

We connect in at least two ways at school. Growing roots through our feet, and then also through what we call the hara, or intention, line. If you're familiar with Barbara Brennan, she explains it in her books. It's a line that connects to the center of the earth and is on a whole different "dimension" than your energy system. It's where the tan tien talked about in martial arts and Chinese medicine is found.

And on my own, I do, or want to do more than actually happens, various things similar to what you talk about of connecting to the earth on different levels. You have given me some great new insights in how to think about it though. I love the emotional feel of earth energy.

7Luminaries, you also gave me some good insight. I like the idea of getting out into nature and just connecting more physically through gardening, walks, etc.

Sozerius, as for how energy works, what it is, etc., I would say I have a very thorough conceptual understanding of it, though not as much experientially. I'm working on my ability to sense energy, and have made quite a bit of progress in some areas, but relatively speaking I'm not very good at sensing energy. I can get "information" about people or things pretty well sometimes, and I get pretty intuitive about a person's true nature when they're speaking to me, and I sense emotions pretty strongly. However, when it comes to our healing sessions and working with the energy in someone's field, chakras, etc. I get hardly any, or often none at all, kinesthetic feel of the energy or visual sense of the energy, etc or really any sense of the energy a lot of the time. I do get something that we call "direct knowing", which means I can often sense a level of the field or a chakra or a block, etc. some of the time - well I wouldn't even call it "sensing" I guess - I "know" where it is, but I have no kinesthetic or tactile sense, I don't see it, or hear it, feel it, etc. So I think that's pretty much where I'm at with this.

I actually I am possibly going to work with someone I met online anytime now to remove an energetic block they see which they tell me is blocking my capabilities of sensing energy. I would be very curious about this session in particular to know if your guide has any advice about it.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
While it is typically called "grounding" to connect to the earth, I am not referring to that sort of connection, and it may be revolutionary to some- I am connecting to the spirits that are attached to the earth. The spirits themselves create an energy feild, or a form of resonance within and surrounding the earth. Most people purely focus on a physical force within the earth, but the actual energy that creates that force is because of the spiritual beings that surround, inhabit, and encompass the earth itself.

The energetic feilds of the earth are stronger, weaker, or even different in different locations across the earth. So, depending on where you are, there may be different things that you can do to connect to the earth. There are, of course, different spirits stationed around the earth, as well as what we call "principalities", which are areas that are governed by an umbrella of spirits, so to speak- whereas the head entity is referred to as the 'throne'. These are comparable to states, cities, etc. You can often tell where the throne itself is within these principalities because people will naturally flock to the areas that the throne spirit inhabits. Large highly populated cities and areas would be your first indication. Here where I live- in Texas- there are two thrones. One hovers above Dallas, the other hovers above Houston.

Concerning your block, my spirit guide says that you should try to do a kundalini meditation first, to try to unblock yourself. Bring the energy up through your base and out of your crown- and then focus on any areas that you need to give attention to, you know yourself better than anybody else.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:35 AM
ZeroPointField

Thank you, Sozerius. And thank you to your guide too. This is very intriguing and helpful. Yes, I had not really considered connecting to earth "spirits" like that. Is this what you were referring to when talking about getting a feel for the emotions of the earth, and connecting on the different levels to the earth? It seemed like you just meant the earth's energy at first, but then later in the OP you mentioned "also" connecting with an earth spirit. Do you have any additional suggestions as to how to specifically connect to these earth spirits, or should I just go with the stuff from the OP for now?

Also, usually people learn from one or a combination of book-study, schooling, and/or guidance. I'm curious where you learned all this about the heirarchy of earth spirits. I know your guide teaches you a lot, but I imagine you have studied some esoteric systems as well? I'm curious what books/systems might talk about these "thrones" and such. I know Alice Bailey talks about some things that sound similar to this as to the heirarchy of spirits in, or involved with, the earth. Just curious where I could learn more about these spirits.

Thanks!

Oh, and I had a great healing session that I believe removed the block, but I am always doing various meditation and exercises to continue to work with my energy. I will look into the kundalini meditation your guide mentioned. Please pass on my thanks.
Old 16-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
ZeroPointField,

Well, as far as connecting to the earth goes, I meant it in both ways. The earth's energy comes from the living things that are on it- the plants, animals, people, etc. It also gets its energy from the spirits, however, the spirits and people can also take from that same energy that is put into it. My spirit guide has expressed that the earth, without the living things and spirits, would just be a rock hurling through space. However, it is hospitable to life on a physical level- on the same token, the living things provide energy that sustains the earth, just as the earth sustains us. Some of this information is actually a bit new to me, communicated from my spirit guide, so I did not express it in the same way in my OP.

For now, I would suggest that you sit down each day and meditate on the ground beneath you- do not try to strain yourself to connect, and do not 'expect' yourself to connect. You should start out by somewhat casually directing your thoughts towards the energy of the earth, and exploring it, getting used to how it feels. When you become aware of the earth energy, let the feel of the energy sink into your awareness.

Also, there are a few things that I have found help- first of all, once you have gained an awareness of the earth and are able to recognise it's energy, you might also keep an awareness of your own body and spirit- in an encompassing way, even the seemingly mundane or physical parts that you might not always remember is connected to your spirit as well- and simultaneously let the feel of your own spirit parallel to the earth energy sink in. I have also found that realising just how large the earth is- extending downwards and across, in comparison to my own body and spirit has helped me to get past the mentality of 'using up' the earth energy, and comprehending the scope of it.

I have learned everything that I currently know about the spirit world from my spirit guide. He has corrected false beliefs that I have had in the past, let me know about my delusions, and also brought up new information that helps me to gain knowlege and awareness about these things. He also allows me to ask him a lot of questions, and I have gotten a lot of answers- specific and direct answers. I have not read any books about the thrones, etc, nor about any ideas concerning the spiritual heirarchy that I have now. Sometimes my spirit guide will use words that are readily understandable to people, such as 'throne', 'principality', etc- but these are merely words that will allow us to grasp the basic meaning of the role of these particular spirits.
I actually do not read any books or articles at all in that I find that just about everything I come across is either false or delusional.

Concerning your block- you said that the blockage was blocking you from being able to sense energy. You said you cleared it- so can you sense energy now?
Old 16-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

This is a very enlightening, helpful thread for many. My deep appreciation, everyone.