Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder
Telepathic TF

One of the entities in my soul team is my twin flame. I can communicate telepathically (thoughts turn to conversations, I get a strong sense of where this being is in the room as if she's really there), but get nothing visually or aurally, save for a handful of one-time exceptions where it seemed she was practicing, or another entity was teaching her how to project an image or sound - but then, it doesn't seem like we're able to do the same intentionally.

This has been rather challenging, to say the least. We do have a psychic romance, but our limitations have made that difficult. Abandoning the desire to see/hear/touch physically helps, but is every bit as hard to do and maintain as it sounds. We've never met in person, and since I've never seen her eyes, the full-blown TF activation experience hasn't happened yet (though we did meet before I knew what a twin flame was, so perhaps it did and I missed it). Nevertheless, my heart is telling me it's real, and I see a brilliant white light connecting us at the heart when I focus on her.

I'm missing out on the fun part of the experience, but at the same time I'm happy that I have anything to experience at all. Perhaps this is meant as a lesson in humility? From what I've gathered from her, it seems extremely unlikely (though technically possible) that we'll ever meet, but I'm holding out for a miracle.

It seems like many of you have physically met your TFs. Is my experience unusual? Are there any tricks to help make telepathic contact manifest through the physical senses (I've read that this is possible, but haven't found a method that works yet)?
Old 27-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Lorelyen

There seems to be a contradiction here. The phrases I marked in bold. Please can you clarify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
This has been rather challenging, to say the least. We do have a psychic romance, but our limitations have made that difficult. Abandoning the desire to see/hear/touch physically helps, but is every bit as hard to do and maintain as it sounds. We've never met in person, and since I've never seen her eyes, the full-blown TF activation experience hasn't happened yet (though we did meet before I knew what a twin flame was, so perhaps it did and I missed it). Nevertheless, my heart is telling me it's real, and I see a brilliant white light connecting us at the heart when I focus on her.

Quote:
It seems like many of you have physically met your TFs. Is my experience unusual? Are there any tricks to help make telepathic contact manifest through the physical senses (I've read that this is possible, but haven't found a method that works yet)?
Well, you're a Leo and Leos are capable of marvellous things. It's an interesting question. Another topic a week ago made me retrieve my old notes about neurobiology (to do with marketing), which got me thinking. I accept that telepathy is possible. How it happens still mystifies everyone. But the brain is a "social organ" as much as it controls individual actions. It seems to "contact" (and in a way, regulate) the brains of others. Well, it's obvious when you think. How often has someone yawned and the person with them has almost immediately yawned, etc. a reflex action. So I suppose if a telepathic shot was highly refined it might provoke physical / sensual / somatic responses. It could be there are no tricks but just the work of mind stilling, getting into a state of pure consciousness to allow it to happen. In my experience, contact "on the astral" has caused some very real physical sensations so something is at work somehow. (However, I'm just a dilettante with this stuff...An interesting area for research all the same.)

Let's see what others have to say.
Old 28-02-2018, 02:56 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
There seems to be a contradiction here. The phrases I marked in bold. Please can you clarify?

I have not met her in the physical, only in spirit. She appeared to me about a year after the rest of my soul team. Right away, something felt different, like there was a magnetism between us that was much older than anything I'd felt with any of my other guides. Maybe that was the TF feeling, but I wasn't aware of the concept at the time so I wasn't ready for it?

Anyway, I've read that the sensation of TF activation only happens when your and your TF's eyes meet. I've only ever seen her in spirit, so I wasn't sure whether that "requirement" had been met... sounds silly in hindsight That said, we've had daily contact for over 15 years now. I've never heard of an experience like my own, so for a long time I had doubts about whether she was my twin flame or just a soul mate. I'm sure I've met other soul mates though, and this particular spirit feels nothing like anything else I've ever met in a big way. If she's not my twin flame, then I don't know what she is.

Quote:
Well, you're a Leo and Leos are capable of marvellous things. It's an interesting question. Another topic a week ago made me retrieve my old notes about neurobiology (to do with marketing), which got me thinking. I accept that telepathy is possible. How it happens still mystifies everyone. But the brain is a "social organ" as much as it controls individual actions. It seems to "contact" (and in a way, regulate) the brains of others. Well, it's obvious when you think. How often has someone yawned and the person with them has almost immediately yawned, etc. a reflex action. So I suppose if a telepathic shot was highly refined it might provoke physical / sensual / somatic responses. It could be there are no tricks but just the work of mind stilling, getting into a state of pure consciousness to allow it to happen. In my experience, contact "on the astral" has caused some very real physical sensations so something is at work somehow. (However, I'm just a dilettante with this stuff...An interesting area for research all the same.)

Let's see what others have to say.

There was a fascinating story going around very recently where they discovered our neurons have photoreceptors and are capable of producing light. In quantum physics we find that photons can be entangled, which means if that light particle moves then any particle entangled to it moves as well, no matter where it is in the universe and at the exact same moment in time. This is the basis of quantum communication - if you can interpret 1's and 0's from a light particle moving up and down, you can send a message to any quantum computer anywhere instantaneously. If the human brain is capable of doing the same (and it seems as though it's already equipped - it's got light sources and light receptors, after all), then we have telepathy. Heck, this could even provide an explanation for how twin flames are inexplicably drawn towards each other.

Here's the best way I can describe what I'm experiencing with my guides and my TF and calling telepathy... Perhaps it is different for everyone, or I'm experiencing something else. Either way, this is what it feels like...

Imagine you're standing in a room with someone, and you're looking at them. Two key things happen in your brain: You see the image of a person standing in the space before you, and your brain is identifying the person you're looking at, recalling all your memories and things you'd like to say to them. When I work with my guides or my TF, it's like the latter happens without the former. I actually feel a space in the room "occupied," even though no one's there and anyone/anything can pass through it. That's where I'll find their energy and what I focus on when I want to converse. The same happens with words too.

As for touch, there have been times when, during deep meditation, I've felt very light electric tingles on my arms or shoulders, like someone placing their fingertips on me. We can't seem to get beyond that though, no matter how much we try (and perhaps because we're anticipating it too much). It's hardly consistent either, and the more I try the less successful I become. I feel like I have to train myself to not want the thing I want most... fifteen years and counting, still don't have that one down yet!

At the end of the day, I have to remind myself none of this is physical and not likely to be perceived physically. Unless, theoretically, you could develop a synesthesia with the part of your brain that perceives spirit.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
"There was a fascinating story going around very recently where they discovered our neurons have photoreceptors and are capable of producing light. In quantum physics we find that photons can be entangled, which means if that light particle moves then any particle entangled to it moves as well, no matter where it is in the universe and at the exact same moment in time. This is the basis of quantum communication - if you can interpret 1's and 0's from a light particle moving up and down, you can send a message to any quantum computer anywhere instantaneously. If the human brain is capable of doing the same (and it seems as though it's already equipped - it's got light sources and light receptors, after all), then we have telepathy. Heck, this could even provide an explanation for how twin flames are inexplicably drawn towards each other."

Yes! The great Albert Einstein had a smart-*** 'scientific name' for this paradoxical feat ;-): 'spooky action at a distance.' It is my belief that quantum entanglement is the reason why we are able to tie into those whom we have special connections to - empathically, telepathically and via any of the 'clairs' which we may discernibly possess. It's a subject which has fascinated me for years and I tend to have strong occurrences of empathy, telepathy, etc. with those whom I'm particularly close to (which led me to study this subject quite a bit).

There are ways to better facilitate the communication with your TF (and other guides for that matter) and strengthen the bond...I do not know, however, all of which you've tried thus far. The majority of these ways do involve the heart chakra (such as 'soul-linking' to cite just one example) - I'll say that much. I can say more in this regard - if you wish for me to. But as to your heart telling you this is real, let me quote for you Antoine Saint-Exupery from his charming fable, "The Little Prince":

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Now, at first, I will seem to contradict myself in having quoted the above line in concurring with the importance of 'seeing into' the eyes of your TF. I can attest to not only that importance, but to the gravity of the act itself. It is a soul-altering, beautiful experience to have. But, in truth, you are looking into a twin's flames eyes through your heart as that is where the connection stems from - which you have seen for yourself via that 'brilliant white light.'

For me, I feel I have carried my own TF with me for a long time - his energy. Over a couple years ago, something pivotal happened in a dream and then during a meditation there following which has made it so I feel his energy each day and at all times. There is, indeed, that clear 'occupation of space' as you mentioned.

And no twin flame experiences are ever, ever the same. Each are exceptional in their own right and that, to my mind (and heart), makes them all the more valid - or 'real' if you will.

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 02-03-2018 at 01:58 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
There was a fascinating story going around very recently where they discovered our neurons have photoreceptors and are capable of producing light.
I took time out to look this up and there seems nothing in the chemistry of neurons to support that. If you have a reference or knowledge of the actual chemistry I'd love to hear it as it's a subject that's started to interest me of late. Very much to do with spirituality. (Neuroscience doesn't have all the answers by any means but it does have a few.)

You see, when you say a photoreceptor is capable of producing light, ie it has a means of creating light, it's difficult to work out how since the chemistry doesn't seem there. (This isn't to say that the eye alone has photoreceptors - my biological knowledge isn't great but it seems superficially evident that the skin is sensitive to light so there's action there. The recptors turn external phenomena into chemical/neural action not generate the stimulus - so it would seem.

The other point is why would neurons beyond sense receptors need to generate light? Their don't need to. The communicative action is electrical, the chemistry is known and the timings are well known. Billions of hours of research have gone into this. However, there's probably much they don't know and...well, telepathy is one of them.

To me it's an interesting subject, probably bores the knickers of everyone else here but I do think it holds some of the answers (like, for example, empathy and why some people are more empathetic than others). I've had to change my views lately, admit I was wrong about brains acting in isolation. Eureka! They don't.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 02-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I took time out to look this up and there seems nothing in the chemistry of neurons to support that. If you have a reference or knowledge of the actual chemistry I'd love to hear it as it's a subject that's started to interest me of late. Very much to do with spirituality. (Neuroscience doesn't have all the answers by any means but it does have a few.)

You see, when you say a photoreceptor is capable of producing light, ie it has a means of creating light, it's difficult to work out how since the chemistry doesn't seem there. (This isn't to say that the eye alone has photoreceptors - my biological knowledge isn't great but it seems superficially evident that the skin is sensitive to light so there's action there. The recptors turn external phenomena into chemical/neural action not generate the stimulus - so it would seem.

The other point is why would neurons beyond sense receptors need to generate light? Their don't need to. The communicative action is electrical, the chemistry is known and the timings are well known. Billions of hours of research have gone into this. However, there's probably much they don't know and...well, telepathy is one of them.

To me it's an interesting subject, probably bores the knickers of everyone else here but I do think it holds some of the answers (like, for example, empathy and why some people are more empathetic than others). I've had to change my views lately, admit I was wrong about brains acting in isolation. Eureka! They don't.

I misspoke - photoreceptor was the wrong word. The word they're using to describe it is biophotons. I'm not allowed to post a link as I'm still new, but I will PM you an article I found on this.

Adding to the discussion, I received an e-mail this morning introducing me to the concept of a "False Twin." I contacted my TF spirit and watched a video explaining it with her, and out of the 5 signs of a false twin they mentioned (1. Something feels "off" in the heart, 2. No chemistry, 3. No attraction (not necessarily romantic), 4. You're still trying to figure it out, 5. There's no feeling of home), the only one that resonated with me (but not her) was that I'm "still trying to figure it out," like it should just be a certainty from the first moment we met. I think, however, that my doubts are mind- and fear-based. It is not a feeling coming from my heart - in there, I'm certain. It is interesting however that, having not made that all-important eye-contact yet, this seems to be the one piece of the experience that hasn't "clicked on" - but this could instead be a failing on my part as I might be blocking part of the connection waiting for some milestone to be crossed.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Master

Could you please tell me where you found that information about false tf
Old 02-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I misspoke - photoreceptor was the wrong word. The word they're using to describe it is biophotons. I'm not allowed to post a link as I'm still new, but I will PM you an article I found on this.
Thank you for that. It's another line of research I haven't caught up with! Most interesting.

Quote:
Adding to the discussion, I received an e-mail this morning introducing me to the concept of a "False Twin." I contacted my TF spirit and watched a video explaining it with her, and out of the 5 signs of a false twin they mentioned (1. Something feels "off" in the heart, 2. No chemistry, 3. No attraction (not necessarily romantic), 4. You're still trying to figure it out, 5. There's no feeling of home), the only one that resonated with me (but not her) was that I'm "still trying to figure it out," like it should just be a certainty from the first moment we met. I think, however, that my doubts are mind- and fear-based. It is not a feeling coming from my heart - in there, I'm certain. It is interesting however that, having not made that all-important eye-contact yet, this seems to be the one piece of the experience that hasn't "clicked on" - but this could instead be a failing on my part as I might be blocking part of the connection waiting for some milestone to be crossed.

Your story is interesting, unless I'm reading you wrongly, carried out on a plane away from the mundane. As you said in your opening post, challenging to say the least. Nonetheless your belief makes it possible because of the (intermittent) telepathy. Having an unresolved doubt doesn't mean it can't be resolved. If indeed this is your twin it may take some patience until come kind of confirmation appears.

I have reservations about twin flaming and believe it can only be possible if both parties believe the same thing or one is able to persuade the other to believe the same thing.
One thing I question is this insistence on eye-contact. Why, I wonder? The entire face registers emotion but I suppose the eyes tell a lot. Emotional expressions tend to mirror if spontaneous; but they can be controlled once the communication has settled in the conscious mind, so I suppose the 'locked' gaze is the feature difficult to control. So it's regarded as an indicator of...of what? That the person is being truthful? However, don't the dynamics of a gaze and other gestures come into it?
Old 02-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
"I have reservations about twin flaming and believe it can only be possible if both parties believe the same thing or one is able to persuade the other to believe the same thing.
One thing I question is this insistence on eye-contact. Why, I wonder? The entire face registers emotion but I suppose the eyes tell a lot. Emotional expressions tend to mirror if spontaneous; but they can be controlled once the communication has settled in the conscious mind, so I suppose the 'locked' gaze is the feature difficult to control. So it's regarded as an indicator of...of what? That the person is being truthful? However, don't the dynamics of a gaze and other gestures come into it?"

If I may...

To my own mind, it isn't a matter of 'believing' on both of the behalves of the twin flames - especially in cases like Kendaru's where he's not met his twin (yet) in the physical sense. His twin's soul self could be interacting with him without her physical self consciously knowing about it (this is actually a common phenomenon and it doesn't just happen with twins, but with other types of connections as well). Alternatively, she could also be aware of it on the physical level. To what extent, who can say? Any awareness she may have of it is dependent upon several factors. These interludes with one's twin are orchestrated by the same Higher Self which they both share as one soul in two separate physical bodies.

About the eye contact...It's not about recognizing whether or not the twin/other person is being truthful. It's about seeing a highly significant aspect of one's truth being reflected back to them in the eyes of their 'other half' (in the literal sense). That joint truth is an ancient one and a paradox in that it is primal/earthly, yet spiritual/cosmic. There is beyond just 'a spark' - there is a recognition of one's core being, soul light, and infinity as a whole. Twins are of the same spiritual DNA; they're of the same 'star-stuff' so-to-speak.

When I looked into my own twin's eyes, I just knew. 'Knew what?' one might ask. Well...I knew, saw, and felt - all of the (immediate) above.
Old 03-03-2018, 05:54 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Your story is interesting, unless I'm reading you wrongly, carried out on a plane away from the mundane. As you said in your opening post, challenging to say the least. Nonetheless your belief makes it possible because of the (intermittent) telepathy. Having an unresolved doubt doesn't mean it can't be resolved. If indeed this is your twin it may take some patience until come kind of confirmation appears.

I wouldn't call it intermittent at all. I can tune in whenever and find her right away. It takes me zero effort to channel her (or any of my guides, really). When I say I'm "blocking the connection," it's not whether I'm able to make contact, it's whether I can reliably "hear" the information. When I was still new to this (or if I'm really tired or otherwise drained), it can be hard to make out details of very specific information, especially if it's something about the physical - and that might be where my doubt is playing in. I have no worries about overcoming it, though - I feel like we're really, really close to a breakthrough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
If I may...

To my own mind, it isn't a matter of 'believing' on both of the behalves of the twin flames - especially in cases like Kendaru's where he's not met his twin (yet) in the physical sense. His twin's soul self could be interacting with him without her physical self consciously knowing about it (this is actually a common phenomenon and it doesn't just happen with twins, but with other types of connections as well). Alternatively, she could also be aware of it on the physical level. To what extent, who can say? Any awareness she may have of it is dependent upon several factors. These interludes with one's twin are orchestrated by the same Higher Self which they both share as one soul in two separate physical bodies.

About the eye contact...It's not about recognizing whether or not the twin/other person is being truthful. It's about seeing a highly significant aspect of one's truth being reflected back to them in the eyes of their 'other half' (in the literal sense). That joint truth is an ancient one and a paradox in that it is primal/earthly, yet spiritual/cosmic. There is beyond just 'a spark' - there is a recognition of one's core being, soul light, and infinity as a whole. Twins are of the same spiritual DNA; they're of the same 'star-stuff' so-to-speak.

When I looked into my own twin's eyes, I just knew. 'Knew what?' one might ask. Well...I knew, saw, and felt - all of the (immediate) above.

That's a very interesting notion... so, how would one not be aware of what their soul self is up to? You mean she might not have awakened yet?

When you describe the feelings a TF connection causes... I feel like I am getting that sense of recognition and reflection, but it's been happening very gradually instead of all at once. It's been speeding up lately, too... who knows? That could mean we're getting closer to meeting in the physical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Could you please tell me where you found that information about false tf

It was from a mailing list I signed up for called "Twin Flames 11:11 by Cassady Cayne." I'll be honest, I haven't vetted it enough yet to know whether they're just trying to sell something. It was the first I'd ever heard of the concept myself, so if it feels wrong it just might be bunk.