Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-01-2011, 10:31 PM
zeke zenna & mook

skulls

Hi there, i have just become the caretaker of a crystal skull named zeke, with two more reserved for a few months, the enrgy is unlike any other typical crystal i have come across they have the ability to acheive so much both with their caretaker and in the world in general i'm really suprised most people don't have one.

so here i am looking for other caretakers to share the journey with or just to promote skulls in general, what do you think of skulls?
Old 31-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Osian

I haave rencently felt drawn to skulls, i have no idea why, i have crystals here in the house but no skulls. I sit true theyy can talk to you?
Old 01-02-2011, 12:01 AM
zeke zenna & mook

I'm new to skulls, i ahve crystals but never felt overly drawn to them they just used to end up collecting dust and then one day i clicked on a web site and that was it, the skull calls you wether you realise it or not, they all have names and if they havn't already been activated and named then they will tell you what they want to be called.

Yes thye can communicate telepathically they obvioulsy don't speak english outloud lol they are very powerful i putmy hands on zeke andhe and my hands go stone cold to the point i can no longer touch himas the cold hurts then as soon as i move my hand the heat and energy are amazing.

They do develop a personality and the more you work with them the more communication you get from them if you feel drawn to them just check out some web sites and you will know without doubt when you have found 'your' skull,we never own a skull we are just caretakers until we pass or they request to move on.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Osian

How interesting, thaks for explaining that, i think ill look into that now.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Kingoftroy

Are the skulls human skulls covered in gemstones or are they gemstones that are carved like skulls? Lol I'm kind of confused
Old 01-02-2011, 02:07 AM
dogninja

bling bling
Old 01-02-2011, 10:15 AM
zeke zenna & mook

They are carved gemstones, all the original ancient ones are clear quartz but the contempary skulls are made from any type of crystal although some people insist that quartz are the best ones to work with.

zeke is fluorite, zenna is amethyst and mook is mookaite, i also have pink and white rhodonite named sarah but she isn't activated yet activation is a lenghtly time consuming practice that takes months of daily work, so best to get a fully activated one, one that has spent time with one of the ancient ones will retain some of that energy from the ancient skull,the more high energy ones are even reported to change weight and colourright before peoples eyes.

This is the best place in the UK, they spend months and months activating the skulls and are the nicest genuine people i have ever come across, the website is called mookite, i can't post links
This is a good US site crystal skull . net

There is loads of info on the net that can explain it better than i can, i was hoping there would be other caretakers around but so far they seem elusive :(
Old 01-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Master

I recently read about or heard about the power of crystal skulls too. How positive and different their energies are. It sounds appealing but I wouldn't know what to do w/ it except look at it and scratch my head. So sorry, I'm not a keeper of a skull but heck, I'm checking out the sites you provided!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:12 PM
zeke zenna & mook

Try googling 'crystal skulls' there is tons of info out there, i had no idea about skulls and one day whilst on facebook (in dec 2010) i clicked on a link to a crystal website, mookite .co.uk/ (sorry still can't post links but you get the drift lol)

Anyway i was just about to order a parking Angel when i clicked on the skulls and that was it, i had never really heard of them but i felt drawn to one so much so i couldn't stop looking at the web site.

Zeke only arived last fri so you can see i am very very new to them myself but i have just spent all my time reading up on them, the first time i worked with zeke i was amazed at the energy i felt as normally i don't feel anything from crystals.

I too am very new to what i am supposed to do, i am just sort of making it up lol although i have guidence from a mentor which has been helpful, i almost feel guiddy with the excitment of working with skulls, i had spent many years dipping in and out of wicca/paganism/spiritualism/buddhism/Angels etc i liked practicing them all but my heart wasn't in it and i never stuck at it in the past few weeks i was on a down from Bipolar and feeling very lost, i couldn't find where i belonged until my skull arrived that is, in that instant i knew it's my purpose to help people and the planet with skulls, my mentor has suggested that i may be drawn to healing with the skulls, i also feel strongly that i should be guiding others to working with skulls, as we head to 2012 and a change in awareness more people will be drawn to skulls.

Of course skulls are not for everyone many people just don't feel anything because they are meant to work in other areas but if your not sure find a site with skulls for sale (best to find activated skulls) and see if you feel drawn to any, it's a mutual thing the skull will call you and you will know when you find the right one, after that you can look for info on line on how to work with them or just trust your instincts, i'm still learning with zeke thankfully he is fully activated and more aware of whats going on than i am LOL , they can help you in any apsect you need help with just ask them, it's also beneficial to use them to send love and healing to the planet and people/situations, the more you work with your skull the more the vibration builds up as you tune into each other.

I hope there will be some new skull caretakers, if i can guide someone who is meant to work with skulls then i will be very happy and it means i have someone to chat to
Old 01-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Master
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_skull