Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Pathfinder

Transmutation

I somehow survived what I believed was impending doom, im still here so those beliefs I was so entrenched in, they were just beliefs. I wasn't meant to survive it, so here I am in a funny situation, who I once was is no more, like my mind got a reboot, like death and rebirth. Things that used to scare me, it all seems so petty compared to the magnitude of how truly ****ed I believed I was. I thought that I had accidentally backsliding thousands of lifetimes of spiritual progress and and that the hell realms were waiting. I realised that I wasn't yet in hell and that for someone who was meant to be in hell, things weren't so bad. I started appreciating and feeling the gratitude for everything. I realised things are okay right now, better than okay, having no expectations of ever experiencing anything good again, you really see the goodness around you. When it's all said and done, love and compassion that's the light, that's all I can desire.

I don't know where I'm at now, I'm in the grip of an immense life challenge, I been going with the flow, just going with the wind any which way it's blowing and I'm free in a way I never been before. I been following my heart, even if it leads me into despair, i got this faith now, a path with heart is the right path.

I dont know what I'm doing, im at the edge of a cliff about to leap. Im putting this faith to the test, pushing past old limits. There's this Dzogchen Buddhism lama guy on YouTube who explains things really well. Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is his name.