Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Have you been saved by an angel?

have you been saved by an angel from grave danger ?
Old 01-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Saranda

Yes, I actually had quite a fantastic experience in early childhood.

My mother had taken me to a park one day, hen I was about 2 years old, and we had went up a hill that was not too high itself however, one of its sides was quite high and steep, with a concrete road at the bottom and sharp rocks as decorations all the way down.
Mom was then greeted by a friend, so she turned away from me for just a second - but, as she wanted to take me by my hand, I was out of her sight already. As she told me, to a great shock she just caught the sight only of the hands of her child, holding by the edge of the steep, rocky side of the hill, for I had fallen over it somehow. As she was thinking over, in panic, of what could she do to save me before I get too scared and fall down, she suddenly witnessed the sight of me being pushed over into safety by something - or someone. When she rushed to the edge and looked over - there was noone there, and couldn't have been, for the side had no place for a person to stand or hold by, and there was noone in sight below.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:22 PM
cweiters

Days of folly

This is really funny to me today

As a teenager, pot smoking was the thing. Although I indulged I didn't want to get in trouble, for it is an illegal substance. Moreover jail was something I prayed to God I never experience (so far my prayers have been answered).

Nevertheless while sitting in a friends house playing hooky from school. The house was filled with drugs. I remember saying to myself; this feels like big trouble you need to get out of here. Yet the laughter, music, pot smoking had me caught up. While sitting there in la la land I felt my elbows raise up as if someone was lifting me from the chair. I felt as if I was being carried to the door, my arms went down to my side and I opened the door I walked out only because I could hear my little boyfriend shouting "go get some air."

As soon as I was out the door maybe 3-4 yards sitting on the wall in common area. I looked back at the apartment door just to see the last police officer go inside. After everybody in the apartment went to jail except me, some of them told me it look like someone was carrying me as I was walking with both elbows in the air. Nevertheless, I know the angels picked me up out of that situation because I really was not ready to leave, la la land felt good to me.

Later on because I was the only one who didn't go to jail I was consider the snitcher and was not allowed to attend any more of these parties. Thank you God for your Amazing Saving Grace.

If you are laughing its okay, I have a grateful laugh myself
Love to all
cw
Old 01-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
have you been saved by an angel from grave danger ?

Yes, definately!
Partner at the time was also in the room, so it was a great relief for them to come through! How about you Daisy?

Love and light,

AM
Old 02-03-2007, 01:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Yes, definately!
Partner at the time was also in the room, so it was a great relief for them to come through! How about you Daisy?

Love and light,

AM
no not that i can remember, i've heard from some people who have though thought it would make an interesting topic
Old 03-03-2007, 03:13 PM
spiritalk

My longest memory is of being 2. The reason it is so vivid is because I was in the centre of a fire. I truly don't believe I would be here right now if I had not been rescued by an earth angel...my mom.

God bless, J
Old 23-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Onlyus

Throughout my life I have had several occasions where I really should not be here including a 33,000volt electric shock and several motorcycle accidents.

The one incident that had up until recently had always puzzled me, happened in my early teens.
I had chosen to go fishing by myself at a local mill pond. At the entrance to the pond was a narrow but very deep river. To cross the river you had to walk along a log, the inevitable happened and I feel in. I could not at that time swim and sunk down way below the water. I remember that it was very dark and that I could feel roots on the side. The next thing that I remember is being back on the bank with absolutely no knowledge of how I had got there.

I had never understood this until recently, when a medium told me that I had been saved on that day by a spirit that has always watched over myself and one of my sisters..

Old 23-03-2007, 07:52 PM
SpiritAwakes

Angel1 new life begins - death escaped

Reading everyone's experiences brings me happy chills! I have a few stories in regards to this, but the one that I cherish the most belongs to my husband - for we almost lost one another forever exactly one week before our wedding.

As he was walking home from work in Toronto, crossing the street to come home, he was hit by a large van filled with indy 500 drivers (the race was on in TO). He flew up, had his knee smashed in, his shoes were literally torn from his feet and burned from being dragged on the road, and worst of all, his head had landed on a steel pole - but, the angels had ensured a "pillow" was underneath his head, in perfect position to embrace the impact and protect him from what would have otherwise been his ultimate death, or at the very least, severe head trauma and brain damage.

The story of this "pillow" was his romantic nature and divine timing. You see, he had brought his extra hard-drive to work that day, to download Disney songs for our wedding and to gather more info for our Disneyworld honeymoon. As well, he had picked up a newspaper entitled "New Life Begins" on the front, and had his iLife book, all in his bag. A bag, which previously, he had never taken before. Little 'lone had it been filled with so much stuffing to protect him.

And, only because of this "pillow" did he survive the accident. Yes, he was in a wheelchair on our wedding day, and yes our honeymoon was cancelled and our vows were said seated, and our dance occured with me snuggled beside him in a chair, but all that mattered was that he was with me, and still is to this day.

I know he was surrounded by angels. They ensured "New Life" did begin, including our son Riven, born November 2006, and that our "iLife" was never taken for granted. There is much more to this story, but I have never been so heavenly blessed as the moment my husband was saved from death. (In past lives, we've discovered this is the first life we have not been torn from one another in some tragic way, although this came 2 years after the accident)

Angel blessings to all of you!
Old 22-04-2007, 01:25 AM
hnasc

The only case of supernatural experience that I definitely attribute to angelic intervention occurred during a torrential downpour through which I was driving, on a one-lane road. The road was closed to one lane due to construction. I thought I had the green light and was hurrying down the closed off lane faster than was really safe because I was urgent to reach my destination. Then, I saw a big, heavy, green car barreling toward me. I really assumed I was about to die. Then, I felt a "presence" come between me and the green car as I heard it slash through my own car. The drive actually passed thru this presence and thru my own body in an instant that I will never forget. There are no words to describe the feeling of another person's cells flashing through your own. It was a miracle. I came through it safe, when I certainly should have died.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Gardapthia

I have been, a number of times.

The first time that I can recall was actually a friend reaching out to me. Normally I would drive by his house on my way to work on that given day early in the morning. For some reason, I felt this great urge to go a different route, like somone was forcing me to go the other way. Early in that morning, a friend came into where I worked to give me the terrible news....A best friend of ours had been stabbed 14 times and died trying to protect his mother from rape. At the precise time this happened, I would have driven by his house, which could resulted in this man following me to work (this was at 5am and I had to wait in the parking lot for the manager to arrive) because I saw him and harming me. To this day, the killer has not been found and the mother died from cancer, leaving my dead friend's siblings with parents. I strongly believe that my friend's next heroic act after dying was keeping me from becoming his next victim.

The next one I remember was when I was hit in the driver's side by a Toyota Tacoma at 40mph. The only thing I remember is an explosion of white light in front of me. I walked away from the wreck without a scratch, even with having to kick out a window to get out.

The next one I remember is when I hit a patch of black ice going around a corner and sailed through a fence and swiped a tree on the drivers side. Once again, the instant I hit that ice, I saw an explosion of white light and I walked away without a scratch. I was in a rural area, not far from home, so I had to run all the way home and get my parents for help. Another interesting side note is my vehicle was still running and drove right on out of the area with no trouble. The vehicle only got small dent.
Closed Thread