Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Sundialed

these kogi mamos in my avatar.. in special rituals the earth will literally "take control" of one of there bodies and speak through that person exactly what is going on in the world. i think it's called being in harmony with nature lol.. that's why we look to the animals for warnings of storms and what have you, they seem to be more connected then we sometimes. the more you are in harmony with yourself and nature, the more spidey senses she gives you.. i would literally suggest hugging a tree and thanking the tree being for it's wonderful unconditional service it provides for all of creation, if you honestly believe that of course.

i met these kogi a month and a bit ago in quebec. they literally believe they are the Big Bro to the rest of the world. we asked them if the mamos knew about the bp oilspill (these people are totally isolated in the sierra nevada and have zero electricity, or money..) and they said something along the lines of yes the mamos get a "feeling" inside of themselves when there is a major disruption to nature, they said the mamas went into deep spiritual work the second it began leaking.
Old 18-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by im.actually.you
these kogi mamos in my avatar.. in special rituals the earth will literally "take control" of one of there bodies and speak through that person exactly what is going on in the world. i think it's called being in harmony with nature lol.. that's why we look to the animals for warnings of storms and what have you, they seem to be more connected then we sometimes. the more you are in harmony with yourself and nature, the more spidey senses she gives you.. i would literally suggest hugging a tree and thanking the tree being for it's wonderful unconditional service it provides for all of creation, if you honestly believe that of course.

i met these kogi a month and a bit ago in quebec. they literally believe they are the Big Bro to the rest of the world. we asked them if the mamos knew about the bp oilspill (these people are totally isolated in the sierra nevada and have zero electricity, or money..) and they said something along the lines of yes the mamos get a "feeling" inside of themselves when there is a major disruption to nature, they said the mamas went into deep spiritual work the second it began leaking.

Would you send a link or a site where I can get more information on this tribe of people? By the way, I do hug trees and have always told the neighborhood kids not to mess with the trees on my property . When they persist indoing so, even after I have explained why, the kids ends up getting scraped up somehow.
Old 18-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Uhmar

here hun,...there are scads of sites on the kogi if you type in The Kogi

here is one
http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Kogi-Gua...t-of-the-World
Old 18-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Katiecat

Hi Ciqala, I'm sorry for being so defensive.

I agree that earth is a living entity, but I think that all living beings experience pain.

I also think I am still immateur in understanding my gift....and I'm open to any advice that you may have that could help me grow into it. Frankly, I'm tired of years of various and chronic pain...and other chronic symptoms I get.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...i think I understand now that what you are suggesting is that an earth empath can grow through the pain..
Old 19-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Uhmar

im.actually you)))))))) thank you so much for the connection made to the Kogi people...I have found in looking up several sites on them what fantastic beings they are and the depth of their understanding of life and connecting to earth is amazing. I had never heard of them so thanks for placing my feet on a wonderful path.
Old 19-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Guthee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
I am a seer/oracle myself and get premonitions in visons..lke earthquakes and tsunami'se tc...

but what I am talking about is when the persons phsyical body manifest the disaster energies internally

hypothetical examples
earthquack....joints hurt like fibromyalga or CF syndrome
tornado...light headed or migraine
hurricane...feel flighty
tsunami....need to pee every five seconds

just making up stuff but yet they know these are not their physical problems jusat manifestations of gai's earth energies.
but these rare individuals who are conduits if they figure it out can actually acknowledge the emotion or symptom to what it belongs to..then release and shield it etc.
but it has a name ..earth oracle isnt it I dont think

My joints and head hurt, the more they hurt the worse the weather nearby, does that count? lol
ooo i want to shield and release that energy, physical pain gets irritating after a while. But it has yet to bother me enough to do that it seems.

Tornados I have felt flighty, but more in a I need to gogoogogoogo. That was an interesting day. But I never made that connection that the time, I dub that a durr moment.

never been in any earthquakes or tsunamis thankfully. Was in Hurricane Andrew when i was an infant, too young to remember if I felt funny physically in anyway.

I don't know the name, I always thought of it has a weather sensitivity, all the females in my family have it and that's what we call it.