Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-11-2018, 03:41 AM
Pathfinder

Could union be getting closer?

Hello, I have a twin flame that I am not in union with. We see eachother regularly on a professional basis however.

I have found on this path that as we have known eachother longer the spiritual connection has increased. For example it was a year and a half in after knowing my twin flame when my kundalini awoke. Then it was a few months further on when my heart chakra activity increased and opened and in the middle of this I began to feel him spiritually and in my energy.

For a while now I have felt his energy come to me in a sexual way. However yesterday I was with him, and as I was driving home after seeing him - it happened again but it was much much more intense than usual. I get visuals in my head of what is happening and seconds later I feel the sensations. I know for a fact he was not with anyone else at the time, so can at least be safe in knowing that he wasn't with someone else and I was feeling it. He was on his own though.

I would like to know if I am feeling him increasingly on an energetic level could union be coming closer?

Thank you.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:33 AM
Newbie ;)

I’ve been feeling my twin more lately as well. Early in the Mercury retrograde it was very sexual. We are in contact but not together and are both married to others. That must be torture seeing them without being together. I live near mine, but we try our best to avoid in-person meetings and temptation. It’s not ideal, but we are trying to focus on helping each other grow. It’s hard when the waves of sexy energy and telepathic dreams hit.

I’m hoping things settle down in December!