Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-09-2016, 12:25 AM
Pathfinder

Realizations and Heartache

I think I'm realizing that this entire relationship/connection of mine was possibly something other than a TF. After something I just saw, I've realized that the things this male has put me through is something someone who loves you like a TF would would never ever put me through. I don't think a TF would betray me in that way and lie to me like that--the essence of this relationship was truly evil and perhaps this entire thing was just to teach me to never settle for something like that and to know my own worth. I'm in pain right now, but I hope that I'll be okay one day--I know the cords attatched to this person were so strong on my end, but I truly hope I never hear from him again. I prayed to God earlier to give me the strength to leave any relationships that weren't serving me, and I guess the thing I just saw was the last straw I needed to cut ties off.

I guess the reason I'm making this post is to warn you guys to be wary--I truly believed this person was my TF and I was so blinded by everything that was going on. I hope those of you who are on here have found your true twin flame and don't have to endure what I am going through. Good luck.
Old 28-09-2016, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account
When the pain & hurting feels like it's breaking you down, you endure it and push your way through. It will pass, and over time you will find that you are gradually rebuilding yourself back up into a wiser, more refined, and stronger version of 'you'. You realize your experience served a higher purpose...

Feel better soon...

Old 28-09-2016, 05:31 AM
Guide

that puppy has kind eyes
Old 28-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Suspended
Guide
I think I met my true twin flame, but she's a damned heyoka, the sacred clown, the trickster, trying to fool me. I'm no fool, I brought her down back to equal status using my intelligence alone not my psychic power, she can't handle me, I'm uncontrollable. Now we're both equally free, and that's the way it's supposed to be.