Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Snowcat

WHO CREATED THE ANGELS AND GUIDES SPOKEN OF HERE

Curious to see what the players here think...
Old 28-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Master
Hi Snowcat

I normanlly always see guides as colors ( unless They choose to create a form in my view) so my answer would be the source! Most brightest light of all.
Accidently this year took wrong medication .. did not take sleepers but husbands heart medication. apparently should have died .. permanetly .. I did and hey what a glorious light I saw ... from my catholic background and cultural background i said " Hello God" LOL
The feelings of love are still inside me from that experiance and after a lifetime of migraines they have gone! :)

Love and Light
:)
Old 28-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Zenith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcat
Curious to see what the players here think...

Hi Snowcat,

I would have to say that God created the angelic host.
Old 28-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Master
Hi again Snowcat

By players do u mean fakes?
Sorry to sound negative. Just trying to understand yr defination of players are?
Or do you mean every-one overall as figure of speech?

Blessings
:)
Old 28-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Master
First, Guides are entities like anyone else, in most cases just a little further on their path.
So, who initiated the creation of all other souls, initiated the creation of guides.
The angelic energy, where all angelic entities belong to, have a somewhat different creation process.
The initiation of the original energy comes from what some might call "godhead", creative force, creator, and there are other names for it. The creation for "individual" angelic entities comes from within the angelic energy. The angelic energy once created, will regulate itself.
Old 29-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Master
WHO CREATED THE ANGELS AND GUIDES SPOKEN OF HERE

There is only one creative Source of everything... angels and guides, you and me... whatever name you call It by.

Xan

Old 29-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Ciqala

i believe in a higher power, whatever you call it, that is the source that gives me power. In my cree language i call it Wan kan Tankan, but that sort of turned me off when it reminded me of Honkey Tonk, or Wakka wakka 0_0
I just go by great spirit. Or universe. Or creator. Or God, if i'm feeling like it. But I also believe in deities and other gods.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Snowcat

so Great Sprit kinda like Robert Plants song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwAWqJ0rDYQ

Old 30-12-2010, 01:53 PM
mrcuteblackie

God created the gods and angels and deamons and people.
Old 30-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
i believe in a higher power, whatever you call it, that is the source that gives me power. In my cree language i call it Wan kan Tankan, but that sort of turned me off when it reminded me of Honkey Tonk, or Wakka wakka 0_0
I just go by great spirit. Or universe. Or creator. Or God, if i'm feeling like it. But I also believe in deities and other gods.

I have some Native American blood and whenever I see a dead animal I always ask Wan kan Tankan to watch out for His creatures and keep them safe. Just as we greet each other during an Inipi ceremony to be as one with all of our brother and sister relatives.