Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Experiencer
Question How to communicate with your angels/guides?

Do you have to talk out loud to your angels/guides to get help, or can you just think certain thoughts/conversations with them?

I've heard that you get more help if your verbalize something, but if I'm at home with other people...I don't want to sound like a weirdo if they hear me talking to someone; b/c they know I'm in my room alone. Lol.

Last edited by ArtisticAthlete : 18-12-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 18-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Skye

When communicating with people in the spirit world they pick up on our thoughts, there is no need to speak out loud unless you choose to.
Old 19-12-2010, 12:41 AM
star-child

I have communicated through my thoughts with my guardian angel and heard the reply in my head so there is no need to speak out loud if you don't want to.
Old 19-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Neville

It all seems like hard work to me. Why not let your Angels and Guides communicate with you instead ? They will and do .
Old 19-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Master
They usually say to speak out loud if you're a beginner (probably so you feel as though you're actually speaking to someone), but I believe thoughts are just as powerful. After all, we don't "speak" in the spirit world.
I'm in the same boat as you; I'm almost always in the presence of people, so I can't really speak to my Guides and angels out loud.

Old 21-12-2010, 06:43 PM
seeker of wisdom

I think thoughts alone are fine. I seem to talk to myself a lot and it feels like someone is talking to me, maybe my higher self.
Old 21-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Experiencer
I've never spoken aloud to my guides, always in my head. In spirit, thinking of someone attracts their attention (it's the equivalent of us calling someone's name aloud or calling them on the phone) so all you have to do is place your attention on your guide or address them and they will hear what you are thinking.

The only part you need to worry about re: other people is when, once you learn to understand more of what they are saying, they say something funny that makes you laugh and you look like a complete fruit loop. I think sometimes they do it on purpose.
Old 21-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Guide
Maybe, if you want to speak out loud, you could go in a room by yourself and
just whisper what you want to say. You could even play the radio or

something to make extra sure people can't hear you.
Old 22-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Sira

Angel1

The first years I communicated with my guides through writing because that's how they first contacted me. I also became familiar with their differing writing styles which was good to identify them, apart from asking who they were. Nowadays I do channellings using the computer.
I don't like hearing their voices in my head because not all spirits are nice and in times of collective releases they move quite freely. I also don't like spontaneous telepathy for the same reason. In my humble opinion, it is good to learn how to turn the connection on and off, to strictly keep the power to oneself, speaking from my personal experience.
Old 23-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Do you have to talk out loud to your angels/guides to get help, or can you just think certain thoughts/conversations with them?

I've heard that you get more help if your verbalize something, but if I'm at home with other people...I don't want to sound like a weirdo if they hear me talking to someone; b/c they know I'm in my room alone. Lol.

First make sure you are connected to whom you want to be connected to, feel the connection, then ask, any way you like.