Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Declan L

Channel Higher Self

Hey everyone, my name is Declan and i'd just thought i would share the teacher i follow. I've followed him for many years now, his name is Lincoln Gergar, and he has thousand of videos on youtube.

Since i watched his videos, i've never seeked another guru again. He is enlightened, he is one of the purest people i've ever seen, his health is,.. perfect, his teachings are flawless, and he will answer anything & everything you ask him, and even offers free personal sessions! He's soo awesome. Lol.

As i said, he has thousand of videos on almost all subjects, relationships, emotions, spirit guides, you name it, but all of his teachings contain the same core, and that is to be present in this moment. Right here, right now.

He addresses you as "dear one" - he isn't saying this from an egotistical higher Archie place, but a place of divine love.

His videos contain a different energy, he has no desire other then to help others and you can clearly see and feel the difference, of purity and truth, compared to a lot of the other spiritual (often self proclaimed) teachers, who try and draw you out into their "way", telling you what's right and what not.

So honestly, i know that Lincoln is genuine and it's clear for anyone to see. If you have any questions,.. Feel free to post!

To find him type: "Channel Higher Self" into youtube. Namaste.
Old 17-10-2013, 02:04 AM
dmtmd

I have been following lincoln for a while too now and it is wonderful to feel your love for him.

I will say though his energy always strikes me as odd, the best way i can describe it is someone like bashar is in excitement and eagerness where loncolns higher self feels very neutral and unconditionally loving.