Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-06-2012, 03:29 AM
Knower

i think that there is some relation to mass death and spiritual passing that needs to happen as a collective...

think about it - maybe you are in one place in the world, and for everyone there's spirit to transition to another phase in the best possible way, all of them have to experience it together.

"death" is not the end - but rather a transition of physical life as you know it in this specific lifetime.

i have spoken to, and touched, materialized dead people.
i recommend "questions and answers" by silver birch.

<3
Old 13-06-2012, 04:55 AM
Master

I have recently (in the last week) come across this new age principle that is
"out there" on the internet, and here in another thread, called the Ascension or the 5th dimension earth shift. What if what the channels are saying is true, and we are all becoming more spiritual and we are all receiving more gifts to use? I know I was never psychic before last year, never would have concieved of it ever, and now I can channel whoever I have the thought to channel. It is an amazing gift. I am learning healing and am trying it every chance I get, and I can feel it growing in strength.

I know I'm not the only one, as there are thread after thread on here of these things happening. So, what if? What if what is being channeled, and most of it is this shift of our world and our spirituality, is real, in our physical world.

I found a website that is amazing. thelighthouseonline.com. And the channel has been channeling Jesus and several other higher angels and guides for a very long time, but she has channelings from right after 9/11, and you can listen while she channels Jesus on this very subject. Now, you might not believe anyone can channel Jesus, or a higher angel, but have you ever tried it? Have you tried it recently? I have, and they are just there, waiting for us to reach up and ask them questions. It is truly incredible the energy shifts going on right now.

So, let me tell you a story. What information I have gathered from my search this week is basicallly this (besides which Jesus has quite a sense of humor - ) the earth itself is shifting into the 5th dimension. This shift is occuring, and has been occuring for some years as energy, and in 2012, there is great accelleration of this energy. The earth itself will be splitting dimentionally into two earths. (it's really hard to believe, I know. I'm still not there yet.) This shift is happening in such a way that you don't notice the energy shifts unless you try. You could say that the veil between Heaven and Earth is thinning, to use Sylvia Browne's terminology, and this is occuring in our now. With this shift in the earth's energy and our energies, we are able to reach up higher spiritually and access things we have not been able to access. So, some people have already gone to this 5th dimensional earth. For those of us still here, this will be happening in our future and we will still be "here" just have more of a 5th dimentional reality while living in the 3rd/4th dimension of now.

It's an interesting theory, you have to admit. I'm not sure how much of it I accept yet. But I do know, if you are having a hard time believing it, it is still a nice story, and reach up and get your gifts.

Different perspectives on life.

Light.
Old 20-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Knower

sometimes entire spirit groups must "die" together (in a natural disaster or something similar) in order to ascend. just like the mayans.
Old 20-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomagman
While the evidence for life after death seems compelling to me personally, I'm troubled by seemingly contradictory evidence that sometimes either God or the universe doesn't care about earthly life. I specifically make reference to "natural" events like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, epidemics and so on that claim mass causalities. Take for example the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake that claimed 230,000 lives in 14 countries. Such an event should have been predictable to both those in the higher spheres and God.
How do such things not kill people? It's an inevitable consequence for living on Earth.

Not that other planets are likely to be better.

You'd be better off asking why we have a physical dimension. You'll get your answers there.

Quote:
Why is there no mass warning from spiritual guides or from any credible earthly source to prevent such events?
I don't think guides exist. I've never been able to locate one yet can eg fix many people's issues using remote Reiki.

Who do you know who's a credible earthly source?

Sometimes there are warnings from lightworkers. Sometimes I can get a sense of it myself, although it's not something I spend my attention on.
Old 20-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Ascender
I havnt been privey to previous posts, but Id like to respond to the threads question.

In a technical sort of way it was God, but he didnt have a choice. Free will is free will. He had to allow us to make our experience on Earth, individualy and in our own right.
Old 21-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Knower

because they didn't, lovingmistress!
remember that death isn't the end.. it's just a transition from physical to spirit.
we do re-incarnate, and we do take other forms, on other planets or dimensions. don't pay attention to responses like that. just because someone is in a certain place at a certain time because of free will doesn't make them STUPID! it makes them HUMAN! try to see it as a natural and necessary part of those soul's evolution.

remember that the mayans were extinguished in one go - they had to die in a mass death in order to ascend together. it's kind of beautiful! what a great big soul group to go to the next place together :)

xxx
Old 21-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Ascender
I dont see how you saw me saying free will has made someone stupid. I was also saying it makes us human. An individual.

It may happen as a group, but from independant perspectives. There is natural danger in any enviroment, there is no escape from that. However "where" was a choice and consequently became "how" this vessel expired. Again something that is unescapable for all of us.

I too think the Aztec,s 90% whipe out was to save thier race from the over sea's nightmare to come. It is kind of beautiful :) However im still not a fan of thier rituals :/