Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Guide

The Emotion Code Book

I just finished reading the book "The Emotion Code" and I'm fascinated by this technique!

Has anyone read the book or heard of this method of releasing trapped emotions in the body? Have you tried the technique? If so, what are your experiences with it?
Old 16-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Seeker

Just LOL @ emotion code. I've spent over $1000 on sessions from practitioners and got nothing out of it. To me it's a scam
Old 17-10-2018, 02:45 AM
Knower

I don't think I'd be laughing if I spent over $1,000 and didn't get any results.

babaji - When the practitioners worked on you, did any of what they said make sense? Like when they told you want trapped emotions you had, did it make sense?
Old 17-10-2018, 05:27 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I don't think I'd be laughing if I spent over $1,000 and didn't get any results.

babaji - When the practitioners worked on you, did any of what they said make sense? Like when they told you want trapped emotions you had, did it make sense?
LOL it was over a few years so it doesnt SEEM like that big of a deal.

it all just seems like bull. they ask you your age before they start removing the heart wall, and then they tell you which emotions they removed, along with what age that emotion was trapped at.

the reason i think its a scam is because if it wasn't, they wouldn't need to ask your age. if it wasnt a scam, they would know what age range to work within simply by muscle testing, but no, you have to tell them how old you are.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Guide

Just some thoughts...I remember reading in the book that they can narrow down to the age the emotion became trapped by muscle testing and asking questions, so for example if someone was 40 years old, a practitioner can begin by asking did it happen before 20 or after 20, then based on that can ask down to the decade and to the specific year it happened.

Also, some things may prevent it from working they say like if you need a neck adjustment (I suppose so that the magnet can run smoothly down the meridian), also if you go in there with low expectations and little belief it will work. On the flip side though, when I searched their website for a practitioner nearby I found two pretty close to my town and was amazed to see how much their prices vary. It seems each offered individual sessions priced a la carte or a package of sessions with prices between $600-$1500 and more for this "heart wall".

It seems to me it works by literally magnifying your intention, which makes sense to me, however what stumps me a bit is that they made no mention of processing the emotions they release. So they dig up all your junk basically, sometimes several trapped emotions in a singular session and simply by running a magnet over your governing meridian, poof they're gone and you walk out with a smile, never to think about that emotion again?

I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like tapping, if you've heard of it. While repeating an affirmation for example while tapping on certain points it brings it to the forefront. I don't know...so far reiki is all I've tried and it's been a long arduous process, even though I'm level two reiki. I was hoping to find something that gives faster results.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Knower

If I ever try a practitioner, I would go with one of their staff members that do it instead of someone close to me. I figure they probably have more experience, but that might not necessarily be the case.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:45 AM
Guide

Yea, I just don't know...I'm feeling like it's too good to be true..too simple. Oh well, back to the drawing board!
Old 19-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Pathfinder

Emotion code was one of the first healing methods i used on myself. And i agree with babaji, the prices were very high. It felt really dodgy to me and too good to be true.
Old 19-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Guide

Did you get any real results from using those healing methods?
Old 19-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Pathfinder

I did try it. Also has another practitioner to help heal me, but i felt no difference.