Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Very interesting...but it could also describe almost everybody out there.

I am a special breed, I guess...I was raised by souless narcissists and demons before I knew what spirituality and light working even was!

Wow, thanks for being brutally honest! I'm very empathic so narcissists are drawn to me but non of them were aware they were sociopathicaly narcissistic. I've only met one other person in my life who was like you, she knew what she was and was honest enough to outright say it. She also had no empathy but was able to fake it when she had to. It was a bizarre relationship...I think we were just fascinated by each other's psychological make up.

When you call yourself a demon do you mean just intrinsically dark, or "goetia-sh"? I'm actually considering using the goetia, and I've always been a light-right hand path-er. You mentioned you haven't used the goetia yet...yet! From your perspective, what is your trepidation? I'm just trying to get some input from different kinds of people about their feeling towards the goetia and why they do or do not practice it before I make a final decision as to whether or not commit to it myself.
Old 23-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Roseguarden
Wow, thanks for being brutally honest! I'm very empathic so narcissists are drawn to me but non of them were aware they were sociopathicaly narcissistic. I've only met one other person in my life who was like you, she knew what she was and was honest enough to outright say it. She also had no empathy but was able to fake it when she had to. It was a bizarre relationship...I think we were just fascinated by each other's psychological make up.

When you call yourself a demon do you mean just intrinsically dark, or "goetia-sh"? I'm actually considering using the goetia, and I've always been a light-right hand path-er. You mentioned you haven't used the goetia yet...yet! From your perspective, what is your trepidation? I'm just trying to get some input from different kinds of people about their feeling towards the goetia and why they do or do not practice it before I make a final decision as to whether or not commit to it myself.
My whole trepidation is the Wiccan Rede and the Karmic "Law of Three".

Also, I believe in a Divine source, so why approach the Djinn for favours? That means I don't trust/love God enough to start with...this is what holds me back.

When I mentioned being "raised by demons"...My parents never had any friends, couldn't hold down a job for more than a few weeks, before they ended up putting their hooves in their mouths and pee-ing off somebody very high up and influential and then getting the sack...then going "that job was just way beneath me anyway". They got kicked out of every establishment they joined for "making trouble" and their reputation preceded them...word got around that my parents were "evil" and "no good" and they became socially ostracised...I could make the comparison to the Westboro Baptist Church members...Other people would spit on my parents, laugh at them, whisper, snicker, or just give them a wide berth...and I was raised to hate humanity because they all are a self serving bunch of souless apes...and I inherited all the loathing and disgust from others, through familial approximation and relation...So there was absolutely nothing I could do but believe my parents...I was trapped.

My father went on to rape very young children (and is now rotting in solitary for life) and my mother joined the Neo Nazi party, where "troublemakers" could actually all stick together and become friends...while I started dabbling in the dark arts... learning how to harness Chi, so I could hurt others who hurt me.

This is how demons are made.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 23-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
My whole trepidation is the Wiccan Rede and the Karmic "Law of Three".

Also, I believe in a Divine source, so why approach the Djinn for favours? That means I don't trust/love God enough to start with...this is what holds me back.

When I mentioned being "raised by demons"...My parents never had any friends, couldn't hold down a job for more than a few weeks, before they ended up putting their hooves in their mouths and pee-ing off somebody very high up and influential and then getting the sack...then going "that job was just way beneath me anyway". They got kicked out of every establishment they joined for "making trouble" and their reputation preceded them...word got around that my parents were "evil" and "no good" and they became socially ostracised...I could make the comparison to the Westboro Baptist Church members...Other people would spit on my parents, laugh at them, whisper, snicker, or just give them a wide berth...and I was raised to hate humanity because they all are a self serving bunch of souless apes...and I inherited all the loathing and disgust from others, through familial approximation and relation...So there was absolutely nothing I could do but believe my parents...I was trapped.

My father went on to rape very young children (and is now rotting in solitary for life) and my mother joined the Neo Nazi party, where "troublemakers" could actually all stick together and become friends...while I started dabbling in the dark arts... learning how to harness Chi, so I could hurt others who hurt me.

This is how demons are made.

I have a suggestion my dear friend.

I don't have a method that can heal you but I have a method that I can use to heal myself.

So there are three options:

1.The next time Shiv ji gives you a boon, ask Shiv ji to transfer that hurt and pain to me ,I am sure that Shiv ji can do anything.And after that I'll deal with that hurt and emotional pain etc.

Ok,and please don't consider this a favor,I am just doing this because ...well ...because I want to...

2.There are many methods (metaphysical ,I have read about them) you can use to transfer it to me ,I will gladly accept it

...and cure my self of it too!

3.You can transfer it to me and I will tell the aghori babaji I am about to meet to heal me.

Love you !
Have a great day !

P.S. I am serious, this is not a joke. I have read many times where such things have been done by the yogis ,I am sure you and/or Shiv ji can do it too.
Old 23-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Master
I'm wondering, if Lord Shiva can do anything, why not ask Him to take all the trauma and bad memories away for good, instead of merely transferring it to another person to deal with?

What makes a Demon? The planet of Karma...Saturn (Shani) or "Satan" which is another name for it.

I was born under a very bad star...and many Jyotishas won't go into my Natal chart, basically refunding my money and telling me to go away.

My Saturn is retrograde in Pisces in the Third house...and the only planet I have that is in any "favourable position" is Neptune...So if I decided to go fully into the dark arts, I would be very good at it.

So, I know I have two narcissistic sociopaths and psychopaths for parents...either they are "totally insane" or "demonic" and unfortunately, I have their DNA.....PLUS I have the intelligence to use the powers of darkness if I ever get around the negative karma I could accrue from doing that...and most Aghoris are the same....they can curse you, they can cure you...they can do both simultaneously and I also have that ability.

It is not really a "healing" that I require, because I am not hurt or broken...

What I need is a total de-programming and a re-integration into Society, without having learned what I was taught about "people" and their "behaviours" because that is the only thing that makes any sense to me, when their behavior does not.

If somebody could just give me a frontal lobotomy, that would be perfect.

I respect and appreciate the offer to take my karma upon your shoulders...that is very Gallant and brave of you, but I don't think it works that way, somehow...but Jesus would have something to say about all that, no doubt. Thank you for your patience with me. <3
Old 23-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I'm wondering, if Lord Shiva can do anything, why not ask Him to take all the trauma and bad memories away for good, instead of merely transferring it to another person to deal with?

What makes a Demon? The planet of Karma...Saturn (Shani) or "Satan" which is another name for it.

I was born under a very bad star...and many Jyotishas won't go into my Natal chart, basically refunding my money and telling me to go away.

My Saturn is retrograde in Pisces in the Third house...and the only planet I have that is in any "favourable position" is Neptune...So if I decided to go fully into the dark arts, I would be very good at it.

So, I know I have two narcissistic sociopaths and psychopaths for parents...either they are "totally insane" or "demonic" and unfortunately, I have their DNA PLUS I have the intelligence to use the powers of darkness if I ever get around the negative karma I could accrue from doing that...and most Aghoris are the same....they can curse you, they can cure you...they can do both simultaneously and I also have that ability.

What I need is a total de-programming and a re-integration into Society, without having learned what I was taught about "people" and their "behaviours" because that is the only thing that makes any sense to me, when their behavior does not.

I respect and appreciate the offer to take my karma upon your shoulders...that is very Gallant and brave of you, but I don't think it works that way, somehow...but Jesus would have something to say about all that, no doubt. Thank you for your patience with me. <3

Maybe you can ask Shiv ji how to ask forgiveness or good luck from Saturn?
Saturn(shani) also gives good luck.

Shiv Ji loves you so I suppose maybe he can give you some suggestion. After all, Shiv Ji is the best yogi/pundit/astrologer in the world.

I can try to give you methods that I have but Shiv ji's methods will be the best for this.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Maybe you can ask Shiv ji how to ask forgiveness or good luck from Saturn?
Saturn(shani) also gives good luck.

Shiv Ji loves you so I suppose maybe he can give you some suggestion. After all, Shiv Ji is the best yogi/pundit/astrologer in the world.

I can try to give you methods that I have but Shiv ji's methods will be the best for this.

And Jesus was the great son of god.I am nothing.A very small being.
Old 23-10-2018, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

So, I know I have two narcissistic sociopaths and psychopaths for parents...either they are "totally insane" or "demonic" and unfortunately, I have their DNA.....PLUS I have the intelligence to use the powers of darkness if I ever get around the negative karma I could accrue from doing that...and most Aghoris are the same....they can curse you, they can cure you...they can do both simultaneously and I also have that ability.

I cannot help you without Shiv ji's help.

The yogis have this secret,I will describe it to you in brief.The astrology ,planets ,jyotishi etc. everything comes under "lower laws".Lower laws are lower but laws nonetheless,if you try to break them (like Ravana ) you will fall .But the yogis have this secret where the use a HIGHER LAW AGAINST a lower law and by doing so "transmute" their destiny,bad luck or otherwise, into something desirable -and this is not against nature ,god or any law at all(that is why the yogis do it.)

I hope that Shiv ji can help you do it because he knows how to do it and put it in practice.

I just described the principle in brief so it might be a little unsexy or confusing but trust me please it works !
Old 23-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
It CAN'T be a coincidence meeting AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN....narcissists/psychopaths.
It absolutely can be a coincidence if the behaviors you're considering to be psychopathic and narcissistic are normal, human behaviors, and a natural part of the human spirit. If it's common, you're going to see these things again and again until the day that you die. No conspiracy necessary.
Old 23-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
It absolutely can be a coincidence if the behaviors you're considering to be psychopathic and narcissistic are normal, human behaviors, and a natural part of the human spirit.
Are you suggesting psychopathic behaviors (forget narcissistic for now) are normal and natural, and all just a part of the happy human "spirit"? Is that what you're proposing? Let's be clear as well, before you answer: serial killers are considered psychopaths. So we're not talking "egotistical and anti-social" tendencies. A psychopath is someone who is capable of murdering their houseguest without blinking an eye, and then sitting down for afternoon tea with Momma Bates' skeleton.

Narcissistic, that's a bit different. And it's been proven 40-50% of some countries populations don't mind having one as their leader. Heck, they even seem to admire the chutzpah. My own theory about that, is that so many people these days are flat-out miserable. And so they vote and support politicians who will create even more misery, just to confirm that the world is the problem and not them. Less work that way, because they don't have to change anything in themselves then.
Old 24-10-2018, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I cannot help you without Shiv ji's help.

The yogis have this secret,I will describe it to you in brief.The astrology ,planets ,jyotishi etc. everything comes under "lower laws".Lower laws are lower but laws nonetheless,if you try to break them (like Ravana ) you will fall .But the yogis have this secret where the use a HIGHER LAW AGAINST a lower law and by doing so "transmute" their destiny,bad luck or otherwise, into something desirable -and this is not against nature ,god or any law at all(that is why the yogis do it.)

I hope that Shiv ji can help you do it because he knows how to do it and put it in practice.

I just described the principle in brief so it might be a little unsexy or confusing but trust me please it works !
What if I told you that I already know how the 'cure' works, but it is a very bitter pill to swallow and there are NO compromises?

For example, I would not be able to come on SF and talk to anybody anymore, as it requires taking a TOTAL vow of silence for a year...and that includes any form of spoken or written communication.

I could not go out, watch TV or the news, because to completely go within to cure it, I have to forgo any "external reality" TOTALLY...and go back to viewing it as "Maya" or an "Illusion" because that is much easier and conducive to my spiritual growth (PERSONALLY) than trying to understand the world as it is, or people as they are...and it is not possible for me to "stop trying to understand it" and so, ignoring it into oblivion because it is "fake" is the only other option left for me.

This also means doing intense Sadhana and tapasya, so I won't even have any time to go online, to watch TV, to go out to do anything "in the world" because I will be too busy meditating, doing yoga, re- studying the Vedas and chanting the names of the Lord...it is a total disconnect from "reality" as I "know" it, because I DON'T know it and that drives me crazy.

My brother is already highly suspicious of EVERYBODY he sees on the street...On the train...and he carries a knife around for "self defence"...You know, just in case?

Two days ago, he was trying to convince me to get security cameras, alarms and window grates installed in my flat...to which I replied.

"I own absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever...I live on meagre subsistence alone and I like it that way because it does not make me a target for robbers".

Then he said "so, you prefer to own nothing, so others cannot take it away from you?"

And I am like "correct".

Then he said "what kind of existence is that? You should be allowed to accumulate wealth and material possessions without fear".

My reply; "it is a much better existence than carrying concealed weapons and constantly living in fear..being totally paranoid that everybody is out to get you".

My Brother retorted; "but everybody IS out to get you..you are a walking 'target'...a'victim' and you have to start living like one".

Me: "that's strange, because most people I see, tend not to give a s*** about me and are not even aware I exist".

Brother: "You need to treat everyone you meet as your potential killer...it is called SURVIVAL"

Me:."nope, it is called major psychotic paranoia"

Brother: " that's what they all tell you and WANT you to believe...So okay, you don't own anything of any value and others know this...What about rape then? What if a group of men broke into your house and decided to gang bang you?"

Me: "Ooohhh...I think I would actually enjoy that...I won't be putting up any resistance".

Brother: "too much information...forget that...What if they were to kill you then?"

Me:. "meh, if they kill me, they kill me...I care not".

Brother: "how can you say that? don't you know how selfish you are being by having no regard for the sanctity of your own life? What about those, like me, who care about you...can you at least fear people and play the role of the victim for US? there's a good girl"

Me: " this universe and everything/everyone in it is an ILLUSION...So I don't give a s*** how a situation that has not yet even happened, has the potential to make somebody else who I am associated with FEEL? Now I have heard everything".

Brother: "oh, it will happen sister dear...Just give it time...it may happen tomorrow...it may happen in ten or twenty years...but it WILL happen".

At that point, I felt like cutting myself out of SHEER frustration... apparently, my vibrational frequency was off the charts, whilst his was barely registering...and I see that happening all around me now and it is so hard NOT to judge, so the only thing left is to totally switch off to all external stimuli.

At the moment, I cannot do that and still remain consciously aware, because I have to live in this dimension...but hopefully in the other dimension, I will find the way needed to exist in this one totally untouched...like rain on a Lotus leaf.