Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-07-2018, 05:06 AM
Guide

Guides, Angels, & Unconditional Love.....

So this post is to help people understand what it means to be loved unconditional and even for the beings who believe that they have no positive beings around to understand that quite the opposite is true... even when circumstances may point in the opposite direction...

So first off define... unconditional love..... This is something you gain understanding of when you raise your vibration... also this is something that beings of 5d and up are in 100% of the time... only up to 6d do beings either orient towards love of self or love of service to self through others... or also known as Negative or positive polarity.... I would not get caught up in the words... and for one to view this as poles to a magnet... that attract like things....

anyways...

The short answer is that you have angels and guides and God who love you no matter what no matter what you think or believe.... and they know who you are at your core.... they also know far a head in all potential probable futures what could happen in any given circumstance....

We may not know what is divine or or not if you do not understand how to tell the difference..... so learning how to be able to tell is key.

Depending on your orientation your guardians will not hurt you to teach you a lesson.... they will never discourage you to keep you away from something.... but if you were to hear these beings talk.. they would always be telling you things of love... They would tell you that you can do anything.... that your smart.... that your courageous... that your surrounded in love... all the time...if your sad they would cheer you up... and etc..... this at the core of the universe is true for everything and everyone and is the fabric of consciousness that we all exist in.... even the dark negative beings.....

Some people based on who they are will steadily gain a certain type of polarity..... it may be like this because of who they are.. it may be karma... it may be because thats what they learned or where they live or etc...

this post is short to encourage questions.... ask away... we will shed the light..
Old 07-07-2018, 05:25 AM
Guide

Seeeing your angels......

haha im getting sleepy... accidentally wrote a whole another thread as a reply... tsk tsk.. how much I love you all!
Old 08-07-2018, 05:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Unconditional love. Completely agree with you. Gathering the light. Letting it flow from you to disrupt the darkness. Somedays it's hard to do with so much negativity about but It's very important.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Guide

yes..... make your day your day.... replace the negative with the things that make you happy... bit by bit... :)