Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Snowcat

NEW EARTH ADMINISTRATION IS HERE

I just read a thread here concerning the New World Order (Federal Reserve gangsters, etc).

Isaiah 8:12 states - Do not fear their conspiracies, but fear the Lord.

In prayer and meditation, envision the NWO cupped in your hands and being incinerated in the Light, for they are a false world order based in lies and cover-ups.

Be an Angelic Priest of the New Earth Administration now.
Old 27-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Ciqala

There is nothing anyone can do to change the series of events that are destined to happen, other than not being brainwashed like the rest of the population, the new world order, the illuminati, and real conspiracies, worldly events man made and natural causes, are going to happen either way, whether or not a person decides to become sovereign is their choice, but honestly, what is the point in trying to fight against something that cannot be changed? As far as apocalyptic theories entwined, the real conspiracies actually try and prove against anything religious, and i personally believe, throughout great destruction, comes peace, and apocalyptica is just something they use to instil fear throughout the population. It is propaganda. It's not just political here. The whole world is coming to a time of spiritual awakening. The whole world is coming to a time of confusion, brainwashing, and war. The whole earth is damaged to a point, and the earth is a living entity, and she needs to do everything in her power to heal her wounds, now whether that scares the **** out of people, so be it, but earth disasters are not meant to be terrifying things, they are cleansing, from the pains we inflicted upon it. These things are bound to happen, whether or not lunatics become obsessed about stopping global warming, whether or not we believe prayer can put an end to it all, this is something that is part of the plan, and something that is unwise to waste time worrying about, dangerous to become entwined in with politics, other than simply being prepared. History repeats itself and we are very lucky, should be grateful to be experiencing this.
Old 27-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Master
Ciqala

:) Wise soul

*hug*
Old 27-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Enya

We may not be able to 'change' the series of events, but we can certainly influence their eventual outcome and the energy vibration they create. Incinerating something is fine if you're acting from a place of fear or anger, imho... isn't it better to fix the intent of unconditional LOVE and kindle the Light which is at the heart of all things?
Old 27-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Master
Thanks for that reminder, Ciqala.

I may not be concerned about the whole NWO/Illuminati thing, but the part about Mother Earth was something I needed to hear; I never considered natural "disasters" cleansing until now.

~Ev

Old 27-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
We may not be able to 'change' the series of events, but we can certainly influence their eventual outcome and the energy vibration they create. Incinerating something is fine if you're acting from a place of fear or anger, imho... isn't it better to fix the intent of unconditional LOVE and kindle the Light which is at the heart of all things?

I believe the end result is always going to be beautiful and loving, because the forces of nature and spirit are stronger than anything we can control ourselves!
Old 27-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
There is nothing anyone can do to change the series of events that are destined to happen, other than not being brainwashed like the rest of the population, the new world order, the illuminati, and real conspiracies, worldly events man made and natural causes, are going to happen either way, whether or not a person decides to become sovereign is their choice, but honestly, what is the point in trying to fight against something that cannot be changed? As far as apocalyptic theories entwined, the real conspiracies actually try and prove against anything religious, and i personally believe, throughout great destruction, comes peace, and apocalyptica is just something they use to instil fear throughout the population. It is propaganda. It's not just political here. The whole world is coming to a time of spiritual awakening. The whole world is coming to a time of confusion, brainwashing, and war. The whole earth is damaged to a point, and the earth is a living entity, and she needs to do everything in her power to heal her wounds, now whether that scares the **** out of people, so be it, but earth disasters are not meant to be terrifying things, they are cleansing, from the pains we inflicted upon it. These things are bound to happen, whether or not lunatics become obsessed about stopping global warming, whether or not we believe prayer can put an end to it all, this is something that is part of the plan, and something that is unwise to waste time worrying about, dangerous to become entwined in with politics, other than simply being prepared. History repeats itself and we are very lucky, should be grateful to be experiencing this.

I would advise against sovereignty, my friend is sovereign and trying to battle justice, but there are secret underground organizations that rule society, they are not the government which everyone sees, and they are dangerous to meddle with, in this day of age, they will do anything. He is highly intelligent, but his plan reaps revenge. There are disasters not reported going on right now, there are wars not reported going on right now, the media holds the population in just the right dosage of fear. There are terrorists you may not know of, such as the Mohawk Warrior Society, second on the list of terrorists to the united states, I only mention that to bring a peaceful concept of war. They are my friends, and also, my blood, but some of them are cold blooded, while others are infinitely awaiting the new rise of the world to happen, the concept of peace and destruction are entwined, people are going to have to learn to protect their people, as times are going to get bad, before they get good. There are many warrior societies, and i think that is a good thing. There are many people who know that the awakening has happened. They are becoming prepared all over the world.

This is correct to a degree, as long one knows, with everything we do, think and simply are (meaning the level of consciousness we hold) we change the whole, and so do all others.
If enough get together and hold a focus, (just sit and focus) they can change events in this game.
Old 27-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
Thanks for that reminder, Ciqala.

I may not be concerned about the whole NWO/Illuminati thing, but the part about Mother Earth was something I needed to hear; I never considered natural "disasters" cleansing until now.

~Ev

Yes it's a beautiful thing, have you ever been out in the middle of a storm, and felt the love and amazing power? The storms can tell us many things, and they have no anger, they heal us, and the land. It is also amazing to listen to the heart beat of the earth, if you listen hard enough, you can hear it. And if you ever talk to the wise trees, they can tell us many things about nature. I once talked to an old tree, about my resentments of the farmers cutting them down, and the changes in the world, and it was only kind, and excited for the coming times.
Old 28-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Snowcat

THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF LIGHT SHALL INCINERATE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF DARKNESS - THIS IS THE UNDERLYING THEME OF THE NEW EARTH ADMININSTRATION.