Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2018, 03:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Can you do this?

Can some one use astral projection to see if my niece can really go back to her old school from April 1st? It is a silly question but it is extremely important to her to go back to that school. I hope it happens and it will be a change in her emotion and bring success to her.

Please let me know. I very much appreciate all the help.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:55 AM
Newbie ;)

I’m not an expert by any means but I’d be completely surprised if someone can/will do this for you as it is very specific and also because it would never be fully accurate. Anyone with that gift wouldn’t want to give you false information, if any at all!
Old 28-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Can some one use astral projection to see if my niece can really go back to her old school from April 1st? It is a silly question but it is extremely important to her to go back to that school. I hope it happens and it will be a change in her emotion and bring success to her.

Please let me know. I very much appreciate all the help.

i need some specifics , first name last initial(not full last name , never give out such complete info) , and location , school name beneficial but not absolutely needed. you can PM me if you do not wish to put that all here.

I have a partial read ..... all appears to be well for her to return.

I do not use the Astral Body for this ...... as it can travel through various duplicate Earths and various POTENTIALS , it cannot be 100% accurate ........ ONLY the Super-Consciousness can give it 100% and that has come to me since a brush with death, a near fatal heart attack, a 75% loss of blood and the arrival of an ArchAngel and ONLY after passing its TEST! She will be able to return April 1st , but it may not be best for her ....... details about "The Situation" more than her name is beneficial to make certain i am not missing something, and it may give you additional Guidance going forward. IT only gives TRUTH ...... and all i can do is CONVEY ITS TRUTH to you....... if i try and CHANGE any of it , sugar coat it etc ...... the Gift of receiving TRUTH goes for a time, so i will not do that. There is NO FEE , TRUTH charges nothing ~
Old 29-03-2018, 03:27 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Hi
I sent you a private message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
i need some specifics , first name last initial(not full last name , never give out such complete info) , and location , school name beneficial but not absolutely needed. you can PM me if you do not wish to put that all here.

I have a partial read ..... all appears to be well for her to return.

I do not use the Astral Body for this ...... as it can travel through various duplicate Earths and various POTENTIALS , it cannot be 100% accurate ........ ONLY the Super-Consciousness can give it 100% and that has come to me since a brush with death, a near fatal heart attack, a 75% loss of blood and the arrival of an ArchAngel and ONLY after passing its TEST! She will be able to return April 1st , but it may not be best for her ....... details about "The Situation" more than her name is beneficial to make certain i am not missing something, and it may give you additional Guidance going forward. IT only gives TRUTH ...... and all i can do is CONVEY ITS TRUTH to you....... if i try and CHANGE any of it , sugar coat it etc ...... the Gift of receiving TRUTH goes for a time, so i will not do that. There is NO FEE , TRUTH charges nothing ~

Last edited by Dadspirit : 29-03-2018 at 11:15 AM.