Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-12-2019, 06:57 AM
Master
Blue Lace Agate

I'm totally new to crystals (bet you've heard that a few times ... ). I have a lot of different crystals and thought it about time to learn about them, how to use them, etc.

Reading up on the Blue Lace Agate, (from The Crystal Bible by the way), it is indicated that this crystal can be used for healing physical ailments such as arthritis, throat infections and bone deformities - even fractures.

Has anyone had any experience with this particular crystal? I suffer from arthritis and am wondering if this crystal alone would be beneficial and if so, the best way to utilise its healing properties.
Old 15-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Pathfinder

Crystals have a supporting effect when it comes to healing. This means you still have to change your diet , sleeping patterns, air quality or rooms, exercise, taking cold showers and so forth. You also have to wear crystals on the right place of the body for a long time

Usually for healing a combination of crystals are used. In your case it would be fluorite, Blue lace agate, amazonite, tiger iron, lepidolite. Blue crystals usually are calming and relaxing.

Personally my favorites for healing in general are rutile quartz, golden healer, smokey quartz, lepidolite... basically all the clear or golden quartz like stones. rutile quartz is simply the nr1 healing stone in my opinion. Rutile quartz increases the effect of other crystals so does golden healer. Lepidolite and rutile quartz are highest vibration crystals.

For energy i use fire agate, carnelian, garnet, red jaspis, red tiger eye, pyrite, ruby in fuchsite, ametrine. Libyan desert glass, tektite and meteorite are also good ones for energy.
Old 15-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Pathfinder

Crystals have a supporting effect when it comes to healing. This means you still have to change your diet , sleeping patterns, air quality or rooms, exercise, taking cold showers and so forth. You also have to wear crystals on the right place of the body for a long time

Usually for healing a combination of crystals are used. In your case it would be fluorite, Blue lace agate, amazonite, tiger iron, lepidolite. Blue crystals usually are calming and relaxing.

Personally my favorites for healing in general are rutile quartz, golden healer, smokey quartz, lepidolite... basically all the clear or golden quartz like stones. rutile quartz is simply the nr1 healing stone in my opinion. Rutile quartz increases the effect of other crystals so does golden healer. Lepidolite and rutile quartz are highest vibration crystals.

For energy i use fire agate, carnelian, garnet, red jaspis, red tiger eye, pyrite, ruby in fuchsite, ametrine. Libyan desert glass, tektite and meteorite are also good ones for energy.
Old 15-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Master
Thanks for your informative post Stug88. I realise crystals aren't the "instant" fix but would be more supportive (if they were, there wouldn't be any need to any other type of medical intervention!). I think your comments are a timely reminder of the importance of lifestyle factors which affect health.

I was curious as to how one would use them, as in placement, length of time, etc.

I'll have to look up the other crystals you mentioned. Not sure if I have any of them or not. I have a collection, however, they were chosen purely for aesthetics I'm afraid. I'm only now venturing into actually learning about their properties.
Old 16-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Master
I sometimes put blue lace agates in my pillow case when I have a cold :) Not sure if or how fast they work, I just think they will aid the healing process.
Arthritis... does that mean artrosis? I've got that a bit. I think that has to do with acidification. Arthritis can be the next stage. At least that's what someone once told me.
Old 16-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Master
Not sure what artrosis is. Definitely arthritis. Especially in my thumbs and hands generally (from 40 odd years of constant knitting I think). Some days it's so bad I have problems doing up my shoe laces. Winter is the worst time. It can be quite debilitating and very irritating as I can no longer undo things I used to be able to.
Old 16-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Master
I think you mean the same thing, I believe some English speakers call that arthritis. In any case, I think both have to do with acidification of the body. You can work on that (diet). Possibly you can also get relief with Eden Energy Medicine. You can look that exact name up on FB and ask there in the group.

I got a similar thing btw, although not as bad (yet). I noticed it especially when I had to work on editing my book with a deadline. Meaning typing for about a month, all day long. I could barely use my fingers anymore!
I do have the thicker knuckles, and when using the mouse too much, for instance for gaming, my hand will hurt, fingers or root of the thumb etc.
In my case that is arthrosis, which can in later stadium become arthritis (inflamed).
Old 17-12-2019, 08:35 AM
Master
That's really interesting FairyCrystal. I'll look up Eden Energy Medicine.

I know how you feel ... I've been a typist all my life and I suspect that didn't help matters!

Thanks for the tips.
Old 17-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Master
You're welcome. I read that blue lace helps detoxify but how to best use it for that? I'm not certain what's behind arthritis, stomach, kidneys? Put it on there or just hold it in your hands?
You can also make crystal water to drink from it.

And yes, typing isn't so healthy for our fingers and wrists... I use an ergonomic keyboard. Not sure if it helps my fingers, but does help my wrists and elbows. Some 10 yrs ago I couldn't type on a normal keyboard anymore. They force you in such an unnatural position!