Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 28-04-2019, 08:21 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

What sort of spiritual entity has access to technology?

I have experienced this for at least 6 years.

It is something ELECTRONIC but it has no discernible source. This electronic technology effects the body, and the surrounding environment, but is absolutely not human.

A couple of nights ago while falling asleep I had a vision (I have them regularly and they are not holy, and are from a foreign source that is devoid of scripture). In the vision, a dark shadow entity entered my living room. This vision was immediately followed by another in which someone was standing outside of my house, looking up at the window toward the living room. The person was not happy.

Now when these sort of visions strike me, I am "in the zone" very nearly asleep. However, I am cognizant that I am always thinking or in some thought process when these visions suddenly strike, interrupting my thinking and my sleep.

When I saw the person standing outside of the house, I started to return to conscious awareness (awake) and I thought to myself "maybe the person outside of the house represents me."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Upon my thought, an external sound from the other side of my room appeared. I have no electronic device and there isn't even an outlet.

ENTITY HARASSMENT, I declared and went to sleep.

This is just one example of hundreds, although my memory has been severely damaged by these "spiritual" things (suffering) and I can no longer recall in detail too much anymore.

Furthermore, I am constantly consciously aware that there is a foreign consciousness inside of my own, if that makes sense. It's as if there is another mind inside of mine, and it is not me and it is VERY distinct and VERY attentive and VERY autonomous (if that's the right word) and is ALWAYS watching everything I do.

This THING tortures me and causes me violence, hatred, hostility, wrath and etc..

So, what sort of spiritual entities have a remote technology that can interfere with, manipulate, attack, harass, threaten, terrorize and control an individual?

They also constantly click my ears and sinuses, make disturbing clicking sounds in my mouth, make electronic sounds come out of my voice, blast me with some sort of "energy" with such force that my body is thrown, they constantly sound BEEPS and beeping (from thin air)...

It's gotta be space aliens. They are evil and insane and I hate them and I hate God even more for not doing anything about it.

I have been tortured about "not living here anymore" in my apartment where I've been for 11 years. They began threatening, terrorizing, prophesying and torturing me to get me out of my apartment 5 years ago and through this constant harassment and manipulation, I can see they are succeeding and I am being forcefully driven out.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:24 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Oh. This is important.

It is not my will to leave my apartment. It is my will to remain here until I die. I have my reasons for that.

I am VERY tired of being possessed, violated, manipulated, puppetted, controlled. I became severely HOSTILE years ago (hostility is the number one sign of spiritual possession) and I'm beyond sick to death of this MERCILESS ABSENT GOD who does not relieve me of, deliver me from, liberate me from, such horrific lifelong evils that I have been CHOICELESSLY subjugated to.

I draw the line at my apartment. I am NEVER leaving here.

OVER MY DEAD BODY!! Quite literally.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:32 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

And another thing this DARK ENTITY that hijacked my mind does is it darts my eyes when I'm trying to look at something, or if I'm reading and writing. And it also constantly nods my head (I am not doing it) in disagreement of just about anything I say. Which, of course, is a form of torture.

I always tell it that I want to hear it scream when God FINALLY FORCES *IT* OUT OF ME instead of IT trying to force ME out of my own mind, body and house.

I threaten it with trumpet blasts (trumpets of Revelation) and tell it that it is going to be violently exorcised from me and thrown into the lake of fire.

When I'm eating my food, it feels like *it* is eating my food which is extremely insane and mercilessly violating.

It's a sick thing for sure. It gurgles and growls and snarls, and my voice becomes guttural (another sign of spiritual invasion, spiritual possession).
Old 28-04-2019, 08:42 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

It bothers me so severely that people cannot distinguish between the offending entity and the victim.

To look at me and see the condition I'm in but treat me as the offender when I am in fact the suffering victim makes me madder than all Hell.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

The demon / entity also SNORTS, SMIRKS AND WINKS constantly causing massive aggravation, negativity, inflammatory rage, malice, homicidality, hatred, violence.

I call it "winx" and "smirx" so that it will know that it is doing wrong but it never obeys me.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

While I'm not happy to be multiposting / flooding the thread, I'm very proud of myself for TELLING ON IT.

I'm telling on something evil and insane because it deserves to be told on. What it does to me is very real tortures (plural, more than one torture happening at the same time).

It has been so severe that it caused me to VIOLENTLY HATE GOD.

You know that's evil's goal, right? They try to cause such great despair that it will lead to a hatred of God.

In my case, they had victory a long time ago (remember when I was driven to kill myself in 2014? Yeah, it was BEYOND EXTREME VICIOUS MERCILESS CRUELTY).

The bible says "God will never give you more than you can handle".

FALSE!! FALSE!! FALSE!! FALSE!!

I expect to be attacked in response to my messages. Tell me to "get help", tell me that I "need help", tell me to "seek help", tell me that I'm "mentally ill", tell me that I need to "take my meds", tell me to see a "doctor" and I KNOW that you are in the ENEMY'S ARMY. All of those sayings are the ENEMY talking, and so if you feel the urge to say any of those things to me, don't.

Don't because it's part of the spiritual war and all of those quotes are directly from the enemy's script.

If you find yourself wanting to say those things, you too may be possessed by THE ADVERSARY and are being used as a puppet.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I obviously care a whole lot about myself that I will speak out in public to advocate for myself and fight for my life.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:36 PM
Master

Hear are a few things to do . Ask a local paranormal team to look for stray e.m.f. . The stuff given off by bad wiring , or you can turn off all the power for a short time and see what happens . You need to cut off the main breaker not just un plug stuff . Have the team look for paranormal stuff . Also check with a doc. this could be a health problem some meds could fix you up .
Old 29-04-2019, 03:19 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Hear are a few things to do . Ask a local paranormal team to look for stray e.m.f. . The stuff given off by bad wiring , or you can turn off all the power for a short time and see what happens . You need to cut off the main breaker not just un plug stuff . Have the team look for paranormal stuff . Also check with a doc. this could be a health problem some meds could fix you up .
Why on earth would I drug myself for some entity manipulating my body and environment? I clearly stated that the "med" script is the enemy talking. What sort of evil are you? Puppet or demon? Don't you think it's an act of antagonizing someone when they said "don't say" but you do it anyway?

It's not EMF but even if it was, don't you think it's nonsense, and useless, for someone to swallow a pill in response to an external cause? Do you understand that?

I expect the negativity, strife and war. It's what there is all the time. That's why I headed it off by saying "don't say" specific things.

This isn't paranormal, whatever that's supposed to mean.

I know demons, extraterrestrials, spirits. If i can't talk about those things in a spiritual forum without being attacked with the "crazy", "schizophrenia", "mental illness" ccrraapp then YOU are in the wrong place.
Old 29-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Master
Thing is, when anyone talks about something other than your narrative you ignore them. So it's not posters ignoring you, it's you ignoring them.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behaviour. A positive or negative prophecy, strongly held belief, or delusion—declared as truth when it is actually false—may sufficiently influence people so that their reactions ultimately fulfil the once-false prophecy.