Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Seeker

Crystals for Endometriosis/Feminine Energy?

Hi all!

I'm suffering from endometriosis and am looking to find crystals that help with pelvic pain and perhaps with blood issues.

(I am also working with medical professionals so this is complementary therapy.)

Has anyone got any suggestions for crystals that are beneficial for endo or pelvic/menstrual pain?

Thank you!
Old 10-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Pathfinder

Botswana agate+ Carnelian+ ruby in fuchsite + Jaspis + Garnet
Tiger Iron + Thulite + Malachite ( or maluchite in azurite )
Quantum Quattro + Red Tourmaline + rutile quartz
Ruby, Carnelian, Red tourmalin, Pink quartz+ Thulite

I think i would pick for all round carrying around.. ( i'm male )
Malachite, Botswana agate, Carnelian, Ruby, Rutile quartz , Red tourmaline, Thulite , Jaspis

For females with sexual problems and something afforsable i would pick : Amethyst + Pink/violet Fluorite + Rutile Quartz+ Pink Quartz+ moonstone+ malachite... this combi is reasonably affordable... if you have the money you can wear Eilat stone or malacolla instead of malachite.. Eilat stone = a combination of turquose, chrysocolla, azurite and malachite. Malacolla is malachite with chrysocolla these 2 enhance eachothers effects

What could be overpowering but effective is
Quantum Quattro+ Mallacolla+ Eilat Stone+ Eclogite... personally i would try this out... these are expensive and hard to get tho but you got all the good ones like malachite, rutile, garnet, fuchsite, chrsycolla, smokey quartz etcetra in one stone.

for at home or next to bed i would buy a large specimen of pink quartz, Amethyst and Fluorite these are cheapest in general. Brazilian Amethyst is less expensive ( more light pinkish colour) Uruguay Amethyst is more expensive ( dark purple). The lighter one emits more energy in larger space but the darker one is more powerfull in shorter ranges. Maybe a large piece of tiger iron as well because it's not that expensive Large pieces of moonstone are not that expensive only trouble with tiger iron and moonstone is that it has to be in contact with the skin.

Malachite itself is marketed and some special healing stone ... but imho it doesn't have effect that people claim .. most of its effects are purely psychosexual and healing of sexual organs. Malachite also needs to be against the skin all the time. Usually quartz like crystals or more effective for healing.

I would keep all stones in my pockets and backpockets
Old 10-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Pathfinder

double post