Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 15-07-2014, 09:10 AM
deepsea

Your last paragraph.

No,we can't convince anyone that there is a life after death....
Especially if they have not had the experience of seeing or hearing spirit.

But my son has experienced and seen spirit....but he will not believe....thinks it is his imagination.....

How do we get over that hurdle?
Old 15-07-2014, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Your last paragraph.

But my son has experienced and seen spirit....but he will not believe....thinks it is his imagination.....

The knowledge has been stored, if not as yet accepted. However, when the time comes and he finds himself 'dead' but alive the knowledge will kick in, so to speak.

So much of spiritual teaching is planting a seed for the future ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 15-07-2014, 11:49 AM
deepsea

So we are ready for the final move...no shocks in store.

Thank you
Old 03-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Pathfinder
here is my example..
I read Hank Wesselman's "Spirit Walker Trilogy", where hank would have spontaneous Shamanic Journeys 5000 years into the future. he would 'shape shift' into another's body and experience their world that persons eyes, all 5 senses. this happened over a period of many years. after I finished the 3 books, best I have ever read. Hank was a world renown scientist/archeologist. i'm a retired research scientist. I

I thought it was the most fascinating story I ever read.. true or not. I remember thinking I wanted to believe that it were true, but didn't have "Proof".

so.... I had lucid dream about an earthquake in the Pacific Northwest, I thought it to be on the Cascadia fault. but it was later a 6.2 in Alaska. in the dream I shape shifted into someone, [in Alaska] just like in Hanks books, I received a time and place, .. 11:45am and pacific northwest it was in Alaska and only 1 hour and 50 minutes off., but that could have just been the last time he looked at a clock.

I believe that Spirit was proving the story was true, by having me personally experience it and validating it with the time and place. no spirit spoke to me

here are my posts..
first post.. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=74338

second post later.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=75192
Old 04-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Master

proof is something only you can provide. it is a very personal thing. if you are willing, i will send one of my guides to visit and then you will see. i mean they send me out on tasks often to help people. so i figured out long ago that i can do the same thing. they will visit others in their dreams. or they will show up at the time you need or want and show you a sign that will repeat. kind of hound dogging you until you acknowledge it.

kk
Old 20-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Master
hi

hi i belve in spirts i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Suspended

Scientists believe in spirit presences, or else they would not have been funded by their Governments to study spirit and phenomena. That is proof enough to all of humanity that spirit presence is real. No Government would waste millions to billions of dollars on a precept that was unrealistic.

As a human being who began my religious instruction with the Catholic Church, I did not want to believe in spirit....it scared me.

As I became an adult and gained illness that was not cured by medicine, it made it worse, I considered natural health and spiritual healing. I visited a Healer, and was healed.

I felt the warmth come out of his hands and enter my body....proof enough for me. He also as a Minister channeled spirit, so I began to do my own research about Spiritualism.

Whilst in meditation I would see and hear the spirit before the Medium, and I waited for the Medium to advise me who was visiting. I had already seen the spirit imagery in my own mind, after teaching myself meditation.

I then practiced spiritual healing myself, saw spirits in my mind, that correlated to my friends also channeling the healing. We gained accurate information from our patients without them advising us of any life circumstance, also accurate medical details and also medicine advice, which we correlated afterwards as real factual evidence.

None of us were in the medical profession, yet gained a large amount of medical information.

I also witnessed spirit presences that not only gave me great comfort as I was in a panic attack after seeing moving dark shadow bodies in my bedroom, they also spoke in my mind. I have never ever felt such great love, and absolute peace of mind and I really did not want them to leave me. I have seen and I have witnessed SPIRIT.
Old 19-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Your last paragraph.

Human beings when they are close to death really begin to question the reality of themselves. They become scared and need to be reassured.

As a spiritual Healer I was working with a cancer patient, who by review gained cancer from her personal life abuse. We gave her such comfort to have proven by psychic incident report what had caused her cancer by the non sharing of her personal secret that she had never told anyone about.

That proved to her that we knew, and cared. Then there was the healing.

As the Healer I have loved everyone of our patients and wanted each one to succeed into health...yet many don't but I also have witnessed true miracles.

On her deathbed, our patient was given a last healing. As my sister and I stood on either side of her, her actual bed began to shake with the loving, energy and spirit that surrounded her. It proved to us all that spirit was with her and she gained such peace of mind before she died.

I will never forget.
Old 19-06-2015, 10:33 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
'proof' is a term only used in mathematics
do you remember proving therums in geometry?

'proof' is not used in science
there is compelling evidence to believe the laws of gravity, motion, etc are valid (true) until another theory comes along which displaces it.
aristolian science was accept as law until it was replaced by newtonian science and now the theories of einstein are accepted as valid BUT they are NOT PROVED

anyone seeking 'proof' of life after death will not get it
what they will get is an overwhelming body of compelling evidence which supports the theory of life after death

I heard my deceased sister speak, I have heard other spirits unknown to me verbally speak. I have also been physically touched by an unknown spirit presence. I have been given such great love/healing/peace several times from a light spirit that filled my mind with intense light, and I have heard and been healed by my Light Spirit Father who is currently protecting me from prying Scientists in an illegal study of my spirit.
Old 20-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account

What you call spiritualism, I believe to simply be living, loving, and learning.