Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Guide

Electromagnetic Radiation/Electricity

Just sitting here wondering about this today...Electromagnetic Radiation and how it works between our cells and nervous system. Could this be what the bible was talking about...when it refers to God as light? Light is a form of radiant energy. Also, the reason this intrigues me is because in my mid 20s, I had a NDE that I thought was a hallucination. I found myself in a grey mist (by the way, does anyone know what part of the afterlife this is?) It was foggy and grey, and there was a deceased loved on there. He looked human shaped, but was made of some kind of electrical energy. This really confused me because I had never imagined that energy could be what the afterlife was made of...or even the soul.

I am not religious, but the only understanding I had before this encounter, was religious upbringing and what I learned in church as a kid. I always assumed the after life would look ghostly-like...you know, the misty ghost apparitions you see on t.v, or better yet...a big ghostly man in a robe, hanging out in the sky on his throne.

Then I got to thinking, okay...energy can not be created nor destroyed, it can only change form. So, is this what the bible was referring to when it speaks of ever lasting life...and God being everything, everywhere...and he always was and always will be?
Old 01-12-2015, 01:34 AM
Deactivated Account
I have also observed/experienced the 'grey mist'... I describe it as like a whitish, smokey-colored cloud of energy... My experience was not from an NDE but a spiritual vision I had during my waking state of consciousness at home. And a grinning face appeared within this cloud of energy just before the exeperience ended...

Welcome to the site/forum btw... I like your username...

Old 01-12-2015, 05:09 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I have also observed/experienced the 'grey mist'... I describe it as like a whitish, smokey-colored cloud of energy... My experience was not from an NDE but a spiritual vision I had during my waking state of consciousness at home. And a grinning face appeared within this cloud of energy just before the exeperience ended...

Welcome to the site/forum btw... I like your username...

Thank you Wolf. That is what I saw, too. It was grey with smokey clouds moving. It always stands out to me because it was like standing outside in a very thick fog on a rainy day. I have read some things that pointed to purgatory. However, Im not sure that is true, because my deceased relative was there and accompanied by an angel. I didn't have any fear or pain. I had no memory of my life here. They went into the light right behind him. It was a small pinpoint of light far behind him and he went into it real fast and then he was gone. Just like that.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Master

There is a post on astral pulse a young lady asked to see God while out of body . What she found was God was conscious and energy. If I find that post I will post a link.