Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Master

Forgivness is fine , but one needs to open up past life enents , then let repressed stuff go .
Old 01-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Forgivness is fine , but one needs to open up past life enents , then let repressed stuff go .
Is it necessary to know what happened in past lives?
Or is it sufficient to just release the suppressed energy one can feel in one's body which are related to those negatieve past life experiences?
Old 01-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualquest2
...What would you recommend ? ….She wants their death too for what they've done to her since 10 years. She wants their child's death because she can't bear their father or mother's stupid happy face and foul perfect life. She still remember when they told her "I will make your professional and sentimental life miserable" because she didn't want to do what they want her to do. If she had to say "no" again, she would do it again. She wants to throw up just thinking about their face, as hideous as their soul. .........They stole her everything just because she said "no". Have they thougt about their daughter or grand-daughter ? Maybe they will look like girls who said "yes"... ......The only thing stopping her for taking their soul or curse them is the afterlife. She's in two minds : she fears for her own soul (revenge is a sin) and in the same time, this is the only way for her to be free. Few days ago, they proved her that they do not intend to stop....They don't fear the police, the justice and the gov....

I know you say they don't fear the law...but I have to wonder if this is a matter for the local police anyway?

If you know someone has committed a crime, or abused or injured someone, you have a responsibility to report it for your own safety and the safety of others around you. Plenty of people (especially women) are hurt and killed every day for saying 'no' to various things. Rape. Arranged marriage. Mutilation. Domestic abuse. These people will fear the law pretty quick from the inside of a jail cell.

You haven't been specific with the details, so I'd say....if it's something SERIOUS like emotional, mental or physical abuse I'd point this girl to her GP, or to the nearest charity for women, who can help her cope or escape and/or set up anew.

If it's something less severe, tell her to do whatever comes naturally to her for now. I don't believe in trying to force 'higher spiritual values' when you really NEED to get angry. Sometimes anger is the right response. Anger keeps you alive, and wanting revenge means you have self respect. You wouldn't feel vengeful if you didn't feel wronged, and to feel wronged you have to have the opinion you're worth more than this abuse. That's a GOOD thing.

Higher spiritual values like tolerance and forgiveness come later, and they come naturally in the course of rising awareness. If you have to consciously remember them or call them up in order to feel them, the chances are you're really suppressing your normal human response.

When you're in a pickle in life, don't stop and go 'Is my reaction to this trauma spiritual enough?' Just react with all your wits, human caution and survival instincts...and worry about your spirituality when you meditate later.

I find i's very difficult to be spiritual later when you've permitted yourself to be badly hurt or traumatised through inaction. Take action, even if it's the wrong action in hindsight.

Revenge, anger, hate...these aren't feelings anyone can easily fix with a few words. Transformation needs to come from within, through spiritual practise or personal development.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:43 AM
someguy15

You sound a lot like me. I'm a guy, but yeah. My parents are very similar...my mother is far too twisted and smart to say anything like that when she was plotting things through, thankfully my dad isn't quite the same way. But they systematically destroyed my life since I was child. They cared more about their furniture -- rather literally -- than me.

That said, things got weird one day, a long time ago. I often question if it's really my parents I'm talking to when I try to, or if it's something that looks just like that. A photocopy that mimics exactly the right amount to convince me at any moment, but beyond that does its own things...things that often don't line up with what a human being would do, no matter how depraved. They're just weird.

Have you ever felt that way about yours? I'm not sure if it's only me.

Above all, remember this: people like that have only one goal when it comes to you: destroying you while looking "good" on the outside. They're hell bent on it. They're the psycho killers who only don't use axes because they'd get in trouble.

I'm not perfect...I went through a bad phase where I fantasized about hurting my parents. Never did it...I'm not violent. But it was frequent. I ended up hurting myself instead, inside...almost like I was wounding parts of myself every time I saw an image of myself hurting them in my head.

Stay safe, get far away, find a new life, but never forget. Don't let yourself fall back into their trap, as I have many times. Be as strong as you can in your resolve of how much ground you are willing to give up when you talk to them. If you are not, bad things will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualquest2
Hi everyone,

What would you recommend ?

This is a good and kind girl.

But today, her hatred and her anger grow day by day and she cannot stop it.

She wants to curse them for what they've done to her since 10 years.

She wants their death too for what they've done to her since 10 years. She wants their child's death because she can't bear their father or mother's stupid happy face and foul perfect life. She still remember when they told her "I will make your professional and sentimental life miserable" because she didn't want to do what they want her to do. If she had to say "no" again, she would do it again. She wants to throw up just thinking about their face, as hideous as their soul.

They stole her everything just because she said "no". Have they thougt about their daughter or grand-daughter ? Maybe they will look like girls who said "yes"...

The only thing stopping her for taking their soul or curse them is the afterlife. She's in two minds : she fears for her own soul (revenge is a sin) and in the same time, this is the only way for her to be free. Few days ago, they proved her that they do not intend to stop.

They don't fear the police, the justice and the gov.

What is she supposed to do ?

Thanks a lot