Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-07-2015, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Ive read a few things saying that the pineal gland is instrumental in releasing your consciousness/mind/soul whatever you call it at the point of death. I thought WHAT IF, you were killed instantly say in a missile strike where you were instantly vaporised then what happens? Would that be the end of you??

Another question is how exactly does the disembodied mind/spirit again whatever, how does it retain memories exactly. Although I am reading Your Eternal Self by Craig Hogan and in it, it does say Science has already discovered that the brain by itself is totally inadequate at storing even a fraction of our memories, concluding that they must be stored somewhere else...

Spirit does not have to retain any memory, it can access it simply trough focus. The mind is the storage unit and is different in every level of existence.
Old 31-07-2015, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyIncarnation
How long can you live without a brain and does the soul astral travel out without the pineal gland?

Thoughts on this?

Tell me even it's critical opinion. I will to pursuit for the raw truth.

There are many who live a "normal" life with almost no brain mass.
And the soul does not travel anywhere ever. It exists in what I would call "no-time" no space not time. Or what others called the flip side of the universe. Outside of all matter.
Old 31-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There are many who live a "normal" life with almost no brain mass.
And the soul does not travel anywhere ever. It exists in what I would call "no-time" no space not time. Or what others called the flip side of the universe. Outside of all matter.

So that means no reincarnation, but what other purpose does it do outside of all matter?

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 31-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
So that means no reincarnation, but what other purpose does it do outside of all matter?

It is not the soul that incarnates, it is the energy construct the soul creates, the one we call spirit, who incarnates, and it does this sometimes over and over, until it reaches a certain level.
What does it do outside of matter? It creates. It is consciousness, and consciousness creates.
It is difficult to get one's head around this, while we are inside this reality.
Spirit can be localized yet the soul can not. It is not within the physical verse yet so close.
The other day I talked with my friend, she is a non physical being and oversees my life, and I asked something about space. She said: there is no such thing as space. We might perceive something as distant, but perception is all it is. She has to know, she belongs to the one who build all that is physical.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It is not the soul that incarnates, it is the energy construct the soul creates, the one we call spirit, who incarnates, and it does this sometimes over and over, until it reaches a certain level.
What does it do outside of matter? It creates. It is consciousness, and consciousness creates.
It is difficult to get one's head around this, while we are inside this reality.
Spirit can be localized yet the soul can not. It is not within the physical verse yet so close.
The other day I talked with my friend, she is a non physical being and oversees my life, and I asked something about space. She said: there is no such thing as space. We might perceive something as distant, but perception is all it is. She has to know, she belongs to the one who build all that is physical.

Hm.. I wonder if that happens after life, I wouldn't know till after I reborn, maybe.

Is your friend deceased or is a spirit guide? Also is this the raw truth about the soul and spirit?

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 02-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Hm.. I wonder if that happens after life, I wouldn't know till after I reborn, maybe.

Is your friend deceased or is a spirit guide? Also is this the raw truth about the soul and spirit?

The raw truth according to what I know.
My friend? She has been with me since I cam into existence, and this would be long before this planet existed or even this galaxy. She belongs to those beings who create all physicality, construct realities and change them when needed, or pull them down again. I call them the master builders some call them Elohim.
When I say, "came into existence", I mean the part of my Self I identify with, which is known as Rah nam, my total Self originally came from a neighboring verse. Not at the start when this verse came into existence, but quite early.
Old 25-09-2015, 06:17 AM
Knower
I think the human brain just holds us back from what we truly are and can do.

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 27-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Knower
I would suggest reading Biocentrism. Really interesting read.

We are love.
Old 30-09-2015, 06:42 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Transmigration
How long can you live without a brain and does the soul astral travel out without the pineal gland?

Thoughts on this?

Tell me even it's critical opinion. I will to pursuit for the raw truth.

When you ask that question you must mean how long can our spiritual self exist because the body will certainly perish without the brain. The answer is easy. After death the energies which sustained the body and personality return to the soul which awaits us on the mental plane. To understand this better know that the soul is not a part of the body. It is not in the body. The soul exists on it's own plane independent of the physical projection. While a personality is alive on Earth, or some other planet, the soul is only connected to it. This being the case the death of the body is of little consequence to the soul.

The second part of the question deals with astral projection from a living body. This is nothing to do with the pineal gland. In the center of this organ is a small area within which can be found a very small amount of blue crystalline fluid. This is the brain's connecting mechanism to what we call the abstract, higher or soul mind. Astral projection is not a high mental experience but astral/emotional. The center involved in this is the solar plexus in conjunction with that part of the brain which is normally in use during emotional experiences.