Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Rarthyr500

Your Family Awaits You In The Afterlife...

What if your father raped you your brothers beat you up and your mother was a drug addict who abused you? There are people out there who have families like this... So I bet they are looking forward to spending eternity with their "family"
Old 22-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Master
I understand what you mean, but ...

There is only love in the afterlife. No judgement, no hate, no misunderstanding, no pain. So, while in this life you may be angry and hurt.. when you passover, all of your pain, stress, hate, anger, hurt .. you let go of. You no longer feel those things. With love comes forgiveness and you WILL love those people.
Most people who hurt others have somehow been hurt in their lifetime. While its not ok to hurt someone, we must understand that forgiveness is important as well as love. Love and forgiveness can heal.
Old 22-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Knower
When people say you meet back up with your family on the otherside, they use the term loved ones, this doesnt necessarily mean your actual family...it should be the people who youve shared the strongest love bonds with that greet you on the other side when you pass, whoever that person or people were❤
Old 22-05-2014, 06:16 PM
primrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarthyr500
What if your father raped you your brothers beat you up and your mother was a drug addict who abused you? There are people out there who have families like this... So I bet they are looking forward to spending eternity with their "family"

I believe that you will meet up with a Loved Ones, whoever they may be, not with those that hurt you.
Old 22-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Master
You will meet with them. About a year ago, I had contact with my Dad, who was not the best person on earth. He was a mean, nasty alcoholic. He beat up my Mom, came very close to sexually abusing me when I was 16. He was not good to his second wife and her son. He was ill - bipolar or cyclothymic - I have realized. I was angry with him for many years before he passed - I did not attend his funeral.

Anyway, I was so very leery of speaking to this spirit who gave his name as my Dad's name. He was with a helper spirit who was helping him thru his progression. During our conversations, he said he needed to apologize for the life he had given me and all he had done. He needed my acceptance of his apology and hopefully my forgiveness in order to help his progress. I had forgiven him years before. He told me he loved very much and always did. He was truly trying to rid or cleanse himself of his "earthly" wrongs.

This is my experience only, but I assume that you have the option of being with whoever you want to be with in the spirit world. If you choose not to be with those who hurt you, I would think they would accept that.
Old 22-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Master

It is the love bond that draws people (and pets) together in loving reunion in the afterlife ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 22-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
I believe that you will meet up with a Loved Ones, whoever they may be, not with those that hurt you.

...but honestly even loved ones hurt us.
Old 22-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarthyr500

They may not spend "eternity" with them, but chances are that the souls responsible for the abuse will return to the soul that suffered at their hands for resolve...Once this has taken place, the souls can move forward.

onetruebeliever, your story is an example of this.

Another example is with a friend of mine; she had an abusive ex; he abused her, and ended up taking their daughter's life...He transitioned a few years ago, and the friend has told me that he had come around. Though he was apologetic and desired to linger to care for/assist her in any way he could, she still did not want him around...She just wasn't ready for it at the time.

I am also one to have suffered such unfortunate experiences with family. I've been able to resolve things from within, but things remain unresolved on their end, and unfortunately, I don't see that resolve happening until they have transitioned...I fully expect to hear from them when they transition (if they go before I do)...I even look forward to it, for the purpose of setting them free to move on...

One of them is my brother. Although I have no desire to maintain a connection with him, I still understand and accept what needs to happen...Though I still see a possibility for resolve (on his end) while he is still incarnate, I too accept that that may not happen until he has transitioned. But, it will happen nonetheless. Spiritually, my Father and I are closer, but still, he has seriously wronged me as well and I fully expect to be hearing from him when he transitions...He knows it now, but he can't/won't release that guilt he's carrying, and I don't see that happening while he is still incarnate...With my Mother, there isn't even much conscious awareness on her part, and I accept that complete resolve may not happen with her until she transitions as well. It's also likely that she will take on a supportive role in spirit for me (at least, for a time), should she transition before I do. There are others (both in spirit and incarnate), but those have already been resolved on both ends...

In my case, I actually feel extremely blessed, as I realize they were all important karmic relationships that needed to be handled. The blessing is the knowledge and growth I have gained from them, and that they will all be cleared in this life time...It feels so good to know this...Though I have love for them, I don't expect to remain close to them (nor do I really have that desire) in the after life, as there never really has been that kind of soul resonance with them like there is with those in my soul group...I've never really felt close to them like that. Contact in spirit will be to set them free to move on.

Last edited by MorpHnStorM : 22-05-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Old 22-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Experiencer

Morph, how were you given to know that the Karma from those relationships will be cleared? I have doubts that I have completed the tasks that I came here to do, although a shaman told me that people who are spiritual enough to ask that question usually have.
Old 23-05-2014, 12:00 AM
Master

I won't go into details but I had a crummy childhood. Sylvia Browne says if you don't want contact with them on the other side, you can refuse the contact. I do want to meet up them eventually, but I don't want them on the red carpet to welcome me when it is time for me to go home.