Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by curls6503
I cannot believe this belief is still out there,this belief should've went out with the stone age. one of my sibling's suicided a complete shock to us all causing pain one cannot describe. My brother has sent us all messages he is happy, at peace, even fishing on the other side, how can an all loving God judge someone for taking his own life. Think about it.
I don't think stone age people believed anything like this. They have left no records about such belief. I think this belief came with "civilization".
Old 22-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
When everyone passses over they all go to the spirit realm those who pass through suicide,murder illness etc are all put into healing.

You believe that if it gives you comfort.

Demons and other critters always lie, why would they tell you the truth?

If you are not talking to the Holy Spirit, you are talking to the unholy ones.
Old 23-12-2013, 03:47 AM
truestudentoflife

First, I must say, please, please, please if you are thinking of harming yourself, seek professional help. As someone with a mental disorder (I don't like to call them illnesses), I can tell you that life is worth living, even if there is some pain and suffering. But, you can learn to overcome the suffering if you seek professional help and spiritual help as well. God wants you to live. Part of reincarnation is that you try your best in EVERY lifetime to do your best to become one with the light/God or perfect. (Not perfect in the negative sense.) Not to escape. That's what I believe about reincarnation. God loves you. He wants you to be happy here on Earth, or whatever you like to call this reality. And he will help you to be happy, because he wants that for all of us. He wants there to be heaven on earth, I believe. But, please, if you are not already, I suggest seeking professional help first. And praying if you believe in it. Even if you don't. I've heard that even if you don't think you know how to pray or you don't believe in what you are praying for, God still hears you. Good luck, Phrozen. Blessings to you, and my thoughts are with you.
Old 23-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
This is what I think. Reincarnation is not about punishment. It is about opportunity to keep growing. Every birth is an opportunity to grow whether or not we are happy living it. One aspect of growth is overcoming our fears, including fear of dying and fear of god. In my view, suffering itself is no justification for reward. However one can learn and grow while suffering and that I think merits reward.
Hi, kris. I LOVE this concept! And in response to the OP, Phrozen84, I ask: why would anyone want to default back to the starting point and again struggle through a similar hard journey, when the alternative would be to fight/wallow/sob/scream through the hard times and come out on the other side of them with a new understanding and another phase of growth that was earned through the suffering?

Please know, Phrozen that I do not mean to minimize your pain and struggle. I am sorry that you have been, or are, struggling with pain. But it seems pointlessly masochistic to end one's life and then have to start all over again, with similar struggles and pain. Trust me, I've wondered this at times myself - but the soul instinct to keep plodding away on this path has been stronger - perhaps deep down I knew I'd wind up going through all the same hurt again if I cut my journey short, before it was my time.
Old 23-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen84
I've been studying about reincarnation for some time now. I'm a 29 year old guy who's suffering from Body Dysmorphia and was interested to know what would happen to a soul who is absolutely not happy with his current body after committing suicide? would he have to come back under the same circumstances? Or would his suffering be taken into account and somewhat things would end up better this time?
Hi, Phrozen84. I am so sorry you are going through suffering. Please welcome support and love into your life - seek it if it's not knocking at your door. When I have been in the deep darkness from suffering, I often thought it was just me who was having such a hard time with life. It's not - life is hard for everyone at some point. So know it is not because of anything you do or are - you are just as sacred and valued in this life as anyone else, even if you don't always feel it. Who do you have in your life to reach out to - a family member, a friend, a spiritual guide? If you have thoughts of hurting yourself, please call a crisis line ... they are caring trained helpers who can guide us through the dark times. I've called the line in my part of the world a number of times through my life - and am so glad I did. I wish the same life-affirming support for you!
Old 26-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Chalk1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon
You believe that if it gives you comfort.

Demons and other critters always lie, why would they tell you the truth?

If you are not talking to the Holy Spirit, you are talking to the unholy ones.

Sir, have you ever thought that maybe you are the misguided one? How do we know that you are not a demon in disguise trying to cause our guidance to falter?

Those who hold their holy books tight to their heart, are the ones who truly live in fear. Let go of the book, learn to trust yourself, for our guidance comes from within us.