Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Phrozen84

But the important question is to ask whether its right to compare problems people have or not?
Old 08-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Teiksma

It helps me. I have genetically determined (I hope I wright it right) depression, I have tried to commit suicide 3 times in my life. So I know how it is not to like who you are and where you are. It helps me to think that I am happy to be what I am.
Everybody have problems, I feel mine is not the biggest, and I dont want to be lame one, who cant stand it, if others can stand 3 times more.
If it dont help you, sad. But I dont think that God will punish you for suicide.

Only I think there were something about those kind of themes in the forum rules...
Old 08-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Knower
It all depends on what path you follow. If you follow the Bible it clearly states you will be sent to hell for eternal damnation. In other religions I believe it is the same concept. But if you are contiplating suicide then you need to see a psychiatrist or your therapist.

― Miles Kington
Old 08-08-2013, 05:27 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwiskus
But if you are contiplating suicide then you need to see a psychiatrist or your therapist.

I agree ...
Old 08-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Experiencer
in suffering one should spread love not more suffering. suicide is the greatest act of violence and hatred one can commit. naturally the more suffering you spread the more suffering will be returned on you, so in suicide you will be gained suffering for it.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Phrozen84

And what might that suffering be?! Fire and brimstone? or being sent back into another body you obviously don't desire?
Old 08-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen84
I've been studying about reincarnation for some time now. I'm a 29 year old guy who's suffering from Body Dysmorphia and was interested to know what would happen to a soul who is absolutely not happy with his current body after committing suicide? would he have to come back under the same circumstances? Or would his suffering be taken into account and somewhat things would end up better this time?

From my understanding, the only one to judge you is you yourself and there is no harsher judge than oneself.

Each one of us has an allotted time here on earth, should we choose to end our life before our time, it has been said that we have to return to finish our time here. For example, say our allotted time was sometime during the age of 76, and we took our own life, for whatever reason at the age of 35, we would still have to make up for those years i.e. 41 years.

There are lessons to learn here, many are very difficult ones, it's all part and parcel of our lives.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No god wouldn't make it hard for there is no god to even judge you, the only ones who judge, are the ones that are afraid of death, those who try to cling to life cannot understand how anyone could kill themselves.
I like spiritualism and religious faith because it becomes a source of hope when life becomes a struggle. Whatever one's particular beliefs are, we can always think of reasons to stick to the fight, to push on, when times are hard. I find that the more reasons we have, the better off we are. Hope is the shining light on our lives that gives us the strength to press on, to look for solutions, and to become more than what we are. Faith, love and compassion are the armor that protects the most important part of us, our humanity.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
But this is not fair. Why do I have to suffer while others enjoy their bodies and looks so much? I'm just tired of this. Isn't there any sort of mercy on the other side to make things easier?

I'm sure it won't help you, but I enjoy neither my body or my looks. I was made plain. I've never been chatted up in my life and when I was slim, (I'm not terribly overweight now, but I am overweight) I never got noticed. When we played kiss chase at school, when I was a teenager, the boys always ran and kissed the other girls, never me. Poor, poor me...!

I think in a past life I was an absolute bit*h and decided this life I should be plain and unnoticed!

Now, as for my body....lets not even bother going there....... Lol

LL
Old 08-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Master

Quote:
But this is not fair. Why do I have to suffer while others enjoy their bodies and looks so much? I'm just tired of this. Isn't there any sort of mercy on the other side to make things easier?
Understanding karma