Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Pathfinder
Thankyou so much White Warrior thats fantastic :) Your list is probably a mile long would you private message me when its my turn please i really do not want to miss this chance of your help xx
Old 13-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Sangress

Nice work in progress if I don't say so myself, WW.

I would offer some extras to throw in there, but this is your thing not mine (and that would be cheating anyway considering I've worked as a guide before. No way am I spoon feeding anyone that kind of information.)
Old 14-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Master

Sang, anything you can add to this list is obviously of interest to me as I have pretty much summarized all my current knowledge in this article already.
Old 15-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Sangress

If I feel the inclination to be bothered, I'll send you some info in private and see which you want to include considering I don't want to contradict you or say anything unsavory that would put most if not all guides in a less than divine light (because with my luck thats how it would turn out.)

Sound good?
Old 15-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
If I feel the inclination to be bothered, I'll send you some info in private and see which you want to include considering I don't want to contradict you or say anything unsavory that would put most if not all guides in a less than divine light (because with my luck thats how it would turn out.)

Sound good?

Sure, go ahead. I will be discussing whatever you send with my guides first though before posting it, as I do with all new information I receive from any source.
Old 15-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Thank you WW for the informative read. I have a couple of questions that I was wondering about, If you know the answer could you please help me?

1. If we decide to take our own life in this life, despite what our guides tell us, does that change the afterlife for us?

2. Once on the other side can we chose to end our existence?

I would appreciate any advice on these two questions. *Do not worry, these are just curious questions*

Thank You and peace and light be yours,
SpiritCarrier

At the risk of speaking out of turn, I'd like to share some of the information I understand about these questions.
1) Change it from what? The future is unwritten. The question implies that there are undesirable conditions in the "afterlife".
We are all headed toward Truth, we are all headed toward Peace. Each step along the way is "worthy", and there aren't any undesirable rungs on the ladder.
2) "Anything is possible". The thing about that question is that there is always a more desirable option than non-existence.
None of us are meant to be eliminated. None of us were created so as to become extinct.

From what I've read, to truly exit beingness requires someone to go beyond Love. This would require an attachment to Ego that is "unhealthy".
Such a thing can't occur through accident and it's not a goal worth pursuing either.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
At the risk of speaking out of turn, I'd like to share some of the information I understand about these questions.
1) Change it from what? The future is unwritten. The question implies that there are undesirable conditions in the "afterlife".
We are all headed toward Truth, we are all headed toward Peace. Each step along the way is "worthy", and there aren't any undesirable rungs on the ladder.
2) "Anything is possible". The thing about that question is that there is always a more desirable option than non-existence.
None of us are meant to be eliminated. None of us were created so as to become extinct.

From what I've read, to truly exit beingness requires someone to go beyond Love. This would require an attachment to Ego that is "unhealthy".
Such a thing can't occur through accident and it's not a goal worth pursuing either.

Thank you Horace. I will respectfully disagree. There have been beings that were created and have now become extinct and being a human this go around does not make me any different. We, humans, just happen to be at the top of the food chain for the time being. There are undesirable conditions in every existence. My belief is that the afterlife is no different than any other existence. I have lived many lives and each life has its draw backs and advantages, the afterlife is no different.

I think perhaps my questions were written badly. For that I am sorry. I suppose my questions were meant as just a curiosity. If one decides they do not wish to exist any longer, is that possible?

I really do appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. I do believe that anything is possible and with that in mind I hope that if we chose to end our existence we should be able to.
Old 16-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
I will respectfully disagree.
If one decides they do not wish to exist any longer, is that possible?

I do believe that anything is possible and with that in mind I hope that if we chose to end our existence we should be able to.

I don't see the disagreement. (?!?)
Sure, there have been many things of a temporary nature.
Teachers, for example, have no use when there are no longer students to instruct.

The point I need to emphasize is that there is no joy in non-existence.
Why should some being choose contrary to where their joy is?
Since anything is possible, it's certainly possible to experience joy and
"fulfillment" completely, and without any of the negatives that are thought
necessary for 'balance'.
Old 16-05-2013, 04:51 AM
Knower
Informative! THank you !
Old 16-05-2013, 04:22 PM
unicorn121

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Um. On one hand I find the whole concept of LoA somewhat dubious. As they used to say in Russia... "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride." But I know many people spend a lot of thought on this issue and I will ask my guides - or other trustworthy spirits - what they know about it and come back with their reply whatever it is. I've been surprised before. You might want to be a bit patient though.

Yeah I can understand your skepticism, but thank you for at least asking them. Whatever information you can get on the subject may help clear up the issue.

I don't mind waiting a while, you're doing this because you're a morally good person and don't like charging $100 dollars for your help, so I'm happy to wait :).

Also WOW two unicorns in the same thread!! HIGH FIVE OTHER UNICORN