Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Hitachi

Your belief about the afterlife

Hello everyone! I'd like to know, how do you all see the afterlife?

The afterlife has been a sacred concept to people since we first began. We all have different perspectives on it, as a civilized society it's only logical that we question what really happens to us. I want to hear from you all what you think happens.

I ask though, that you state that this is what you believe and not what is true. We all have different beliefs and unless you show absolute proof that's clear and definite, you are not welcomed to treat it like everyone else is wrong.

I'm not saying you have to have proof to believe something, what I'm saying is the afterlife is a concept able to be vaguely interpreted by anyone who chooses to and no one person has any right to tell another that they are incorrect unless they have clear proof that what they are saying is 100% accurate.

Personally I believe the afterlife is different for everyone, and what you believed in your life could easily have a large influence on how your afterlife appears to you. Other than that I'm quite open about it and have no set rules.

How about you?
Old 22-04-2013, 02:43 AM
Ascender
I believe about the same :) Except beliefs, thoughts, experiences, and basically everything else does too. Or rather, a tailor made reality.

To go a bit further on the thoughts I've had on this. The goal of our consciousness, would be like our compass for pos/neg influence on that reality.

To take it even one more step. This could also be why spirits seek the living, as we could use our consciousness to move them. Allowing them to right their wrongs and "go to the light".

I liked this idea, because I was tying spirit energy in with actual electricity in the air and being produced in specific signatures by our brain. If our spirit communicates through electricity, these realities theoretically can cross in a "shared" experience. Allowing mingling of spirits/people and possibly realities.
Old 22-04-2013, 06:35 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Being able to interact with spirits, I can safely say I have learned more just talking to them than anything I have ever learned following a religion and it was religion that steered me wrong.

Heaven does exist, but we don't go straight there after our physical body dies. We have to achieve a certain degree of spiritual enlightenment before we can which unfortunately doesn't happen until we have experienced numerous lifetimes and learned countless lessons.

Spirits linger in the spiritual realm where they can choose to act as guides to the living, or come and go as they please and just observe or interact with people (which they do when they find those that are open to it).
Old 14-05-2013, 05:29 AM
DayLight1555

I believe that afterlife IS continued evolution of the soul.

In the afterlife, we will live in the physical universe and continue to evolve.

I am currently seeing spiritual realm more like a realm of consciousness, of the mind. I believe that we'll evolve enough to exist as a being who can do the "mind over body" thing. I think we'll be able to do lots of things with our mind. Even here and now some people are able to have day dreams in which they can create a world and interact in it and even feel and touch and taste and smell. Imagine what an evolved person (like a highly psychic mind) could do then. I guess this is the unlimited existence that people are aspiring to.
Old 14-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Master
I have no beliefs about the after life, to me there is just life, not after or before, just life.
Old 14-05-2013, 07:39 AM
m00nchild94

I believe that we keep reincarnating until we've reached our highest point of knowledge and awareness, such as in Michael Newton's books. As a child I used to have dreams of the places his clients had described in his books, it was a very chilling experience.