Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

I had a NDE when I was 25, but it was not til 6 months later that I realized the full impact of what happened to me, then a year later I had solid confirmation I did have a death event.

One minute I was at the top of a flight of stairs the next minute I was at the bottom of the stairs looking at my body laying there. I had gone down them face first, to land on the chin, shattering all me teeth, later learning I fractured the jaw and C4. I remember seeing me, I too remember that I was not in the body, and that I had a meeting with my Guides about the path I was on in life. In that place I was given a choice to make before I came back in. For me this event was a lesson event I was given.

It was 6 months later that I found out the true extent other than the teeth damage of what all I had happened to me. Take into account that I am now 50 so the more modern scans ext were not there to find hidden damages done to the body. CT Scans and MRI's were expensive for the hospital to do, and PST was not understood fully ( nor do I feel now it is ), so I had a lot to face alone. I had a scan that showed damage.

It was a year later I had a heart scan done, for an unrelated reason, but it showed clearly damage where I had heart failure. I was stunned as I did not connect the dots right off. Then it came clear OK in that time of communications and life decisions I was making to come back into the body, I was dead on some levels. Now is that true death, no I do not feel it is I feel its like suspended animation in a way.

Lynn
Old 13-04-2013, 07:05 PM
RainbowAngel

Thanks for sharing Lynn. I find it so fasinating. How did you feel whilst you were with your guides? What form did they appear in? I remember chocking once and i remember falling to the floor but then i was looking around at everybody staring at me i watched a man come running over to do the heimlich on me. But i watched him from behind me. He saved me. Apparently i fell to the floor and started going blue round the lips. So i should have been out of it??? So it was a OBE i think. Id love to know more about how you felt there with the guides lynn.
Old 13-04-2013, 07:06 PM
RainbowAngel

Ill just add that two women prior to him tried to help me but couldnt so it went on for a little while.
Old 13-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowAngel
Thanks for sharing Lynn. I find it so fasinating. How did you feel whilst you were with your guides? What form did they appear in? I remember chocking once and i remember falling to the floor but then i was looking around at everybody staring at me i watched a man come running over to do the heimlich on me. But i watched him from behind me. He saved me. Apparently i fell to the floor and started going blue round the lips. So i should have been out of it??? So it was a OBE i think. Id love to know more about how you felt there with the guides lynn.

Hello

Maybe I will start with sharing a bit on why this lesson came to me. I feel that many times we have an NDE that is a lesson for us to change a path we are on.

I had done something that night with a friend on the darker nature of things, and I knew that I had messages not to go there. Well I did hear the message in the end. I was in recovery mode from the fall for over a year.

I knew I had Guides, I have two main one's. One a Buddha Master the other is a Black Witch. Now one might think that an odd combination and even the "Black" Witch being a negative one. What it is be balance in the places that I walk. I had to learn that place of balance. I came in with much abilities but not with the life manual to use it well.

I did not find that tunnel that many talk of, more I was in a room of light. I was given the choice go forth to the Light, in death and there would be much to learn there, or come back in and "stop" the dark path I was on, but I would struggle there in doing that. At the time I did not know that struggle would be in the recovery end of life, or maybe I might have made the other choice to die. I am thankful I did not.

As a Medium I am used to seeing dead people in full body form, so I have always seen me Guides in the same aspects. I guess on some levels I do not take them to be anything more than a Spirit energy.

I remember being told that I had learned what I needed to serve me on the darker side of things I ventured into and that door was to close in doing it. What path would open is to understanding what we can do and helping one's who step too deep into that dark path find a way out. I understood then why the Black Witch was there, she was not bad in nature for me she was there to protect and to give me insights into what power was.

It was the Buddha Master that gave me the choice to go back, to change the path I was on, the message was clear the next event would be the final event. I would then die and face the lessons there. I did not want to die and in a therapy session to re live the event trauma's I yelled out "I will not die" but what I remembered yelling out is "I will not black out". Its funny how the mind plays. It was in yelling that out I came back in.

The rest is a bit of a blank, I was dropped at the ER and left there by a friend and her family, not to talk to them again til she found me on Facebook then not to talk on the event at all. Odd as that was. I do not remember getting home, but it was via taxi. (as the driver came to the house the next day to see me). Thinking I had been attacked.

There are times when we cross the line in life that we are not here to cross and if we hear and learn from the message we do move forwards if we do not then we might well have to come back and do it all over again and again til we get it right.

Lynn
Old 13-04-2013, 08:46 PM
RainbowAngel

Fasinating Lynn so if you had chosen to stay then it would have been harder for you than coming back here and experiencing more here. I wonder how it would have been harder? How do we know if we are getting it right though? Thanks for telling me about it i just find it so intresting :)
Old 13-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Fasinating Lynn so if you had chosen to stay then it would have been harder for you than coming back here and experiencing more here. I wonder how it would have been harder? How do we know if we are getting it right though? Thanks for telling me about it i just find it so intresting :)

Hello

If I had chose to stay then I know well that the Soul I have would have had to come back a life and re do things again. While I do not feel there is a place of Pergetory we are sent to I do feel that that the learnings continue after we die.

How do we know if we are getting the lessons right, well I guess truly we do not til we do pass for the last time and have our life review. For me I feel that I have been getting the lessons right as I am still here in the land of the living. I have not ventured into doing things that break moral codes of conduct but there is always that side in all of us of temptations.

I feel that we have all had lives of doing things that in this life would horrify us, I know some of mine were not the best of circumstances but again it was the times one was in.

Be the best person in this life one can be so that maybe the past debts might well be cleared for the next life we enter into.

Lynn
Old 13-04-2013, 09:53 PM
missrachel300

Thanks for sharing your story, Lynn.

:)
Old 15-04-2013, 07:51 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
So stevenk do you think that when our bodily functions are declared dead. The mind is dreaming? So do you think that dreaming is actually another form of a reality? Just very intrested in others opinions. Ladyimpreza1111 i would love to hear about one of your experiences with the people you know if you want to share :)

There was a guy I went to high school with in another state and he was in a car accident not long ago and came to me around 11 at night a few months back. When I heard his name, I remembered him, not because I knew him well, but because he had a baby face (I'm sure that drove him crazy because he probably heard that often). When I am first told about a spirit around me, any thoughts of sleep just goes right out the window and I get antsy to talk to them some, so I got the idea to go for a drive because it helps me wind down too. I felt bad when I got to my car because he informed me he was in a car accident and he was uneasy about me getting behind the wheel......especially with there being snow, but I'm a seasoned snow driver so I wasn't worried.

Driving around a bit, he started understanding why I enjoyed driving around because he found it peaceful. He said he didn't know if he was really gone. Spirits can communicate with their family using my ability to read minds and it was not long after I got back home that he heard them saying that he was alive, but in a coma, so I urged him to go back and he did.

Amazingly enough, I got to sleep just fine after that.