Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Knower

Failed missions

I always know when im sent to someone for a reason.
There was this girl I met through a mutual friend.
One day while browsing facebook I saw a profile of this girl before I knew her. I felt drawn to her but straight away thought ' she would never talk to someone like me'. Well as it turns out every person ive ever thought that about has ended up talking to me or coming into my life in someway.
I was talking to my best mate at the time and he always use to speak about the girls he worked with, this one called shannon in particular. Said how nice she was and how beautiful she is, that I would really like her. She was in a long term relationship with this guy at the time. Shes the popular kind. Blonde hair blue eyes. I had never heard of her then he showed me a photo off her fb and It was the same girl I had come across. Apparently she knew of me and thought I was a hottie.*
She added me and we got talking.*
The first time I saw her I was out at a club. We spotted each other across the room. Her eyes were so intense. We just kind of stared at each other too afraid and unsure whether to go say hello to each other incase it was someone else.
I had another drink or too and worked up the courage to greet her...as soon as I walked up and introduced myself, we hugged for perhaps a little too long. I got tingles and the calmest peaceful sensation. She felt so familiar.**

We mostly talked over text since that and the times I've seen her face to face were filled with pleasantries. I think it scared her a little when I told her I dreamt her and her bf had a massive fight over him cheating on her, the day it actually happened. They split up.*But one night after that we were out at a club at the same time and she before she walked off to go to another club she ran back and kissed me on the lips. Safe to say I was shocked.The rest of the night this other girl I know that has been giving me the run around came out to me, confessed her feelings for me, we shared an emotional kiss and then she kept giving me the run around and wouldn't talk to me. By this time I was just in a state of confusion and frustration with the situation, plus to much alcohol. I burst into tears in the middle of the toilets and couldn't stop crying.No one could get me to stop.*Shannon walked into the bathroom with her group of friends and saw me in a mess. Run up to me and held me. Didnt let me go. asked what was wrong so I dragged her into a stall, told her. She told me I was worth more than this and Then confessed her feelings for me and kissed me.Went went back out and she pretty much looked after me until she had to go. Made the other girl jealous as hell and kept kissing me upon trying to leave the club and running back to me for more.:/
After all that things got wierd with us.I bought her a pressent that week and went into her work to give it to her to thank her for helping me and taking care of me in my drunk state. She was overwhelmed and blushed.Since then I kept having moments where I would just know something was wrong and just show up either as it happened, or half an hour before or after.*It was like I was sent to watch over her.Last time I went to see her was over a month ago. She talks to me less and less. Last I knew she was engaged to this other guy.*But when I went in to see her, as I was walking up she saw me and then went and hid out the back of the store. I was gutted and angry as I hadnt done anything to deserve that.I text her later sarcastically saying yeah thanks for that. And she wrote to me apologising saying she had got bad news half an hour before I came and she had been crying and didn't want to talk to anyone. She never said what. I thought maybe her fiancé had dumped her. She told me a month later she was going to move states soon. I asked her if her fiancé wanted to move, if that was the reason.. She never answered me. Shes become more and more a very guarded person.I walked past her work a week later and saw her in there. I know she saw me but I thought edit it im not going to bother with people that play me anymore and I walked straight past.
Something tonight told me to check out her fiances fb as she hadn't had one in over a year now. When I went on there it said he wasn't engaged or even in a relationship anymore for that matter...I saw it and just started crying. I feel like because I made the choice to not go in and see her that I let her down in some way. I just feel like I let her down by not being there. I'm hoping that shes still working at the same place and hasnt left town yet so maybe I can see her tmr. I feel like I havent done what I was meant to with her. I feel like I failed in my mission to help her.

Edit by SF Staff
Old 16-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Guide
Are you sure your mission was to help her in that manner?
I'm kinda the person, that believes we can show a person a better way, but it's up to them to walk the path. Maybe you where just meant to show her a better path, then loving her let her go? You said there was a certain amount of synchronicity in regards to your help, maybe trust, that if it is needed you will be there.
Old 16-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Knower

I don't love her shes just a friend. And I mean I feel I'm meant to help her not get personally involved. I was just staying what has happened between us.
But I don't get why I'm sent to her everytime shes going through a hard time if she doesnt want my help. Thats the point. Why do I end up in the right place ast the right time with her if she doesnt seem to want any help?
Old 16-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Master

You haven't failed.. its their free will to accept and to want the help.

Similar situation.. my gay best friend is a drug addict.. i have helped feed, clothe him, pay his rent etc but he will not accept his addiction and cannot be helped. I have offered the help.. been there and supported him. But, until he is ready to want help and to be helped there is nothing we can do.
We are there to give them the choice for help. It is their free will and acceptance of their issues that allow us to guide and support.

See it as we are on standby, but not needed. But don't standby.. lead your own life and there are others that need help.
Old 16-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
I don't love her shes just a friend. And I mean I feel I'm meant to help her not get personally involved. I was just staying what has happened between us.
But I don't get why I'm sent to her everytime shes going through a hard time if she doesnt want my help. Thats the point. Why do I end up in the right place ast the right time with her if she doesnt seem to want any help?

Hi 356,

There is a Really Big difference between what a person has in their logical brain as an intention and what there soul mind has for an intention.

When you trust the Mind of God as not being stupid you start to pay attention to these kinds of things in a different way. In this particular case, listen with your inner awareness for the words or energies expressed by this person. When you do that, you will receive the insight you desire about the purpose for your interests in her.

This is the art of distinguishing. To listen or sense the hidden purpose or potentials.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi 356,

There is a Really Big difference between what a person has in their logical brain as an intention and what there soul mind has for an intention.

When you trust the Mind of God as not being stupid you start to pay attention to these kinds of things in a different way. In this particular case, listen with your inner awareness for the words or energies expressed by this person. When you do that, you will receive the insight you desire about the purpose for your interests in her.

This is the art of distinguishing. To listen or sense the hidden purpose or potentials.

John

Not following :/

Please explain
Old 16-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Master
Hi 356,

Quote:
Something tonight told me to check out her fiances fb as she hadn't had one in over a year now. When I went on there it said he wasn't engaged or even in a relationship anymore for that matter...I saw it and just started crying. I feel like because I made the choice to not go in and see her that I let her down in some way. I just feel like I let her down by not being there. I'm hoping that shes still working at the same place and hasnt left town yet so maybe I can see her tmr. I feel like I havent done what I was meant to with her. I feel like I failed in my mission to help her.

The effort you made, based on the conscious logical brain, did not help. I suggest that if you think beyond those things, as you did when you listen to your inner guidance, what you did for her was helpful.

You are measuring your efforts and evaluating them so that you will "do better next time". You did just fine this time. Keep to the same format in the future and even expand upon it. Intuitive sensing, like what you described, is what I call the "art of distinguishing". That term BTW is from a book "Do You Quantum Think" by Dianne Collins.

Sorry if my explanation is not registering with you.

John

Old 17-10-2012, 02:49 AM
Knower

I understand now I was half asleep when I read it this morning haha.. I still think I havent done enough though. Not because my mind is telling me so but because I feel it in my heart. Im debating going to see her. I know I.should but im scared for some reason.
Old 17-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Knower

Ok so now I'm really confused. :/
I went to see her today and she wasnt there.
I text her and she finally writes back saying shes still with her bf and shes now going to travel with him around the country and that they are overly happy.
She reckons she was at work today.
Something seems so unbalanced right now. Somethings not sitting right and everything on that guys fb indicates hes single and cracking onto other women.
I don't get it :/
Old 17-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
Ok so now I'm really confused. :/
I went to see her today and she wasnt there.
I text her and she finally writes back saying shes still with her bf and shes now going to travel with him around the country and that they are overly happy.
She reckons she was at work today.
Something seems so unbalanced right now. Somethings not sitting right and everything on that guys fb indicates hes single and cracking onto other women.
I don't get it :/

Glad to know that you trusted your inclinations and went to see her even if you were scared. Your logical brain does not know what to do but your heart understands.

They say that love is blind, which is actually desire and wishful thinking. Support her choice and restate your concerns and then let the drama play itself out or unfold.

I can suggest that it is best for you to not become attached to outcome expectations. When you do energy work like this, your particular view about well being may be very accurate, however the timing for such things are almost always never as quick as we would like. Allowing the energy to do its job seems to be very hard to appreciate.

I hope my thoughts on this will be encouraging for you.

John