Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Toolite

In my opinion, I dont think that is true for you.
Glory To God
Old 17-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I am sure you are breaking no rules at all, and I am also quiet sure that a great many of us have considered both the time and nature of our passing.

after all death is quiet an integral part of life.

I am an absolute coward and always wanted to go in my sleep, never knowing a thing about it.. I suppose I'll have to wait and see.

When i was younger , I thought the half century to be a good time to go because one is still pretty much at their best. However 50 for me now is next year, so the prospect seems suddenly a tad less enticing.

I've always seen myself going to a crowded mall with an AK-47 and some hand grenades. Going out big-style...
Old 17-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Master
My husband as a young man in his 20's was absolutely certain that when he reached 40 he was going to pass.....he spoke of it all the time........he's now nearly 58....so those feelings don't always come to pass......try to live in the moment of now, and not worry yourself over what may happen.....it may not happen at all......life is very short in terms of our human existence, so try to love it and live it as well as you can.....tomorrow will take care of itself.......many blessings to you....x