Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Trieah

I want to have Oingo Boingo's song "Dead Man's Party" blasting all over the whole friggen cemetery!!!!
Old 29-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Master
That IS a great partyin' song, Trieah~* (me too)

~lots of party music, all kinds, just like the prom.

Old 30-07-2011, 12:59 AM
flutterangel

I find it interesting that everyone (I believe) that answered wants to be cremated. Me too! No thanks to the coffin and decomposing! Take my ashes to the beach or waterfall, and only happy music at my funeral. It's a celebration of life, to me.
flutter
Old 30-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Administrator
Hello

NOT a thing but me wished fullfilled that a University GETS me in all the spender I be LOL. They want me BONES . I have a rather unusual frame to me....

Lynn
Old 30-07-2011, 03:07 AM
not human

I want my body to be wrapped in fireworks & shot out of a canon
Old 31-07-2011, 06:57 AM
Knower
will i be dead at my funeral .... ?
Old 31-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Neville

To be honest , you could put my body in a trash bag and leave it out on bin day.... It will be nought but a husk anyway.
Old 31-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
To be honest , you could put my body in a trash bag and leave it out on bin day.... It will be nought but a husk anyway.

Well, me too for that matter (just throw in some oranges with cloves sticking in it would be a nice touch) ~ lol

Old 31-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Student4Life1975

a party celebrating my life and that of my friends and family. its not going to have a negative feeling, only happy people laughing and talking about everything good.
Old 31-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville

I feel about the same Neville.

Saying that, I am partial to the little creatures of the soil...and those of the deep oceans. So chuck me overboard or bury me and let those little souls nibble away at me.