Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Suspended
Your Funeral

What do you want?
Old 05-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Inesophet

I want a Mobile phone (with an reception capable of penetrating the earth) in my coffin. Heard too many stories of people being buried alive^^

Ashes to Ashes from david bowie as a song. And a "Video Will" which contains quite a portion of Humor.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Master
i don't want a funeral. just stick the empty carcass (sans toxic chemicals and a coffin) in the ground and plant a tree on it.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Master
This oughta be good!

Old 05-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Amethyst

Not really thought about mine.

My partner doesn't like to waste money. He says it's going to get burnt anyway, so not to go to any trouble ordering a coffin for him - a cardboard box or wicker basket will do!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Rivendoah

Well, considering that a funeral is not really for the dead, but for the living who must go on, I want to have a ceremony that helps my family with my passing... having attended more than my share of funerals... I know for sure that I want to to be quick... let those who want to talk, talk... let those who want to cry, cry... let those who want to laugh, laugh... and I want to be cremated... no messy decay or expensive coffins or headstones... I would like my ashes to be spread beneath a tree... maybe with a stone seat beside it for people to come and sit if they felt like it... that would be nice...
Old 05-07-2011, 11:39 PM
nightowl

I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread over the Appalachian Mountains, let everyone have a party and then predict who I will come back and visit first! heheeeee...

I heard last night on the news that a woman who loved fireworks so much had her ashes put in a fireworks shell and her family shot it off last night now that is going out with a bang...LOL heeeeteeee

nightowl
Old 06-07-2011, 01:04 AM
earthprowler

i've already informed my husband if i go before him, if anyone plays that boring organ music, i'll come back and haunt him! i want fun music, i want laughter, tell stories!! why cry over a shell of my self? i plan on making myself known.....
Old 06-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Master
My body is being donated to medical science, our local university, they can do what they like with it.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Master
a huge party where people gather around, listen to good music and remember me in good ways and have good laughs.
Spiritlite.